User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: who is taking all the tear pads??????

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

if ppl contact ebay and say "hey, these are coupons she stole from me" then her listings will be scrutinized... i don't think she'll like that

i love the point about her time being worth different amounts in dif cases... very inconsistent
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Actually, that's what I want to know too. How do they know when the tearpads come out? Inside info maybe? And sadly I also think that we have to stop posting when new coupons are available. Which is too bad since that is part of what this site is about, helping each other.
    I have been following this thread and checking all your posts re: ebay, etc and I find it hard to believe as well that just one person can find so many tear pads, etc at one time (like every new coupon) so they must have inside information or hooked up with someone who distributes these coupons. There is no way someone could be that good!!
    I saw a post on the new Smart Source coming out this week (I don't even have mine yet, will prob get tomorrow or EVEN Friday) so after reading the post (about all the GREAT coupons in this one) I went and checked ebay yesterday and sure enough, there are already listings for these inserts ! I realize inserts & tear pads are different and obtained differently but either one will be seen on ebay almost instantly after being posted on this site.
    Check it out for yourself, the next time you see a new great coupon listed on this site go to ebay and within a day or 2 you will see multiples of these new coupons being listed and sold!!
    Last edited by KelJo; Wed, May 16th, 2012 at 12:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Actually, I would say frequently there are coupons listed on Ebay that have not even been discussed on this forum yet. Some recent examples would be soda coupons like Dr. Pepper/Canada Dry ($1 tearpad), Swanson Skillet's $1, $1 Buitoni, etc-these were all listed on Ebay before I ever saw talk of them here. However, I think you are right, there must be an "in" for a lot of major sellers (ie, someone who tells them about new coupons or even GIVES them the new coupons, like a rep or something).

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I did a local coupon trade this week with a non-sc member. I just checked her tradelist tonight and she has listed that she has 64 of the new jello coupons and 55 of the swanson skillet coupons. I was tempted to trade for a bunch just so I could ave some to distribute to others here but that might further encourage her to take huge piles again, she is admittedly fairly new.

I hate to think how many trades I have done with the tearpad hogs just so I could get a few good coupons for my personal use. I traded some similac cheques here for 3 sets of 15 of the same coupon, if this person had 15 for me and still has them she took quite a damn few I'd say. Grrrrrrr

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thayt is plain selfish when they do that
    anastasia1009 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

We had a coupon meetup last night. There were a few of us who always share the location of new coupons with eachother and it was awesome to chit chat about it. We all agree that we just don't tell everyone where they are anymore, or they will be gone.

Another way these ppl could be getting the inserts early is if they work for:

A - the company that actually prints them. or
    B - Maybe even the newspaper that distributes them
    ~ New Coupon Binders & Totes coming soon!! Contact me or visit my Etsy shop www.reuseitartsandcrafts.etsy.com ~

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I've just discovered a local smartcanucker who sells coupons online through kijiji. She's happy to bash coupon sellers here on the forum but has no trouble doing the same herself. She's even selling those little samples from the Brandsampler program. Sigh. Some people will stoop to anything...
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I've just discovered a local smartcanucker who sells coupons online through kijiji. She's happy to bash coupon sellers here on the forum but has no trouble doing the same herself. She's even selling those little samples from the Brandsampler program. Sigh. Some people will stoop to anything...
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I finally discovered some tearpads in my local stores but since they were nothing I would use, I left them. I imagine by tomorrow they all will be gone which is too bad. I hope a few lucky honest couponers get some before that happens.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

holy cow someone is actually selling the P&G sample packs......I have never hear of that before....I did not even know Kijij allows coupon selling...it is getting so bad with all of this crap.....

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I just checked Kijij and there are people on there with coupons....unbelievable!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

LMAO at this person!!! They were selling 40 x $3 Nexxus... I guess they figured they would make a few quick bucks since 10 were selling for $7+ a batch!! But hahah.... they got owned!! lol!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0#ht_500wt_901

40 of them sold for $3!! lol!!

( oh by the way this listing is against eBay policies!! You can sell coupons on there, but no more than 25 in any 1 listing )
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
    anisa and wolfwoman like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post

I find this way too often... people are fast to judge others or to teach others about "coupon ethics" yet do the opposite of what they preach.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I find this way too often... people are fast to judge others or to teach others about "coupon ethics" yet do the opposite of what they preach.

so true, I know of quite a few that are on here that are self proclaimed "do gooders" but are for a fact selling coupons on eBay!! Some were making comments about people and how horrible they are to sell coupons, then once I posted that I KNEW the connection between some of the SC members and eBay sellers they piped up!!

Lots of people have asked me who they were, but I didnt tell anyone ( except for 2 close friends who I cant keep a secret from ) BUT if those members were to open up and start slamming people doing it, when they do it themselves.... I have no problem outing them at that point!!
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
    anisa, dariusz8 and amandalee76 like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

jenny, you've never sold on Ebay?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information