User Tag List

Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree1006Likes

Thread: LikeNet.ca (now OfferScene)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hi Peebee - referrals are less important on this site. You earn 25 cents for most referrals ($1 if they are from Vancouver, Victoria) and that's it.

It's important to have one for sure, two is nice. This is to level up and have more opportunities. That said, they give you a way to buy a referral if you're truly stuck. We've had 8+ people get the referrals needed since we started the list.

In 26 days, I have earned $18 in less time than earning this amount on any of the other sites.

Every day there is one "bonus" spin where you earn between 0 and $1. Usually a bonus code and some small task.

So time invested (very little).

Quote Originally Posted by peebee74 View Post
    Thinking about joining and have seen Giving Small's list but I am wondering if it is possible to earn much without referrals? I have yet to get a referral on superpoints and have only 1 on swagbucks who never searches so I wouldn't be holding my breath on getting any if I joined this. Thanks in advance for any info.
    tvwatcher, donnaG, MamaF and 1 others like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    We've had 8+ people get the referrals needed since we started the list.
    I think you're doing a great job with the list! I felt it was a good idea when you first suggested it, and it's really been a success!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

silk - you have to allow the permissions, I finally did and it worked.

They have made the list MUCH smaller than what it was initially though!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi peebee;

Just to let you know that as of now I am up to $18 just by doing the opportunities and the free bonus everyday. It isnt fast but it does add up , you can't lose so give it a try.

Have a great day !

Wendy

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

tbh I am not sure 8 people getting their referrals (who may have got them from other posts anyway) is worth the amount of people who no longer want to read this thread because of the referral spamming

I sometimes get 2 a day for swagbucks without spamming a thread looking for them

It is great people are getting them, but I know even I am turned off this thread because I expect new posts to be about an opportunity (the same as most other threads are used for) or questions but I have to scroll many times to get past the referral stuff - and given the amount of time I spend on SC anyway and I have this in my subscriptions, I am sure others have been turned off even more by it and no longer even visit
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    tbh I am not sure 8 people getting their referrals (who may have got them from other posts anyway) is worth the amount of people who no longer want to read this thread because of the referral spamming

I sometimes get 2 a day for swagbucks without spamming a thread looking for them

It is great people are getting them, but I know even I am turned off this thread because I expect new posts to be about an opportunity (the same as most other threads are used for) or questions but I have to scroll many times to get past the referral stuff - and given the amount of time I spend on SC anyway and I have this in my subscriptions, I am sure others have been turned off even more by it and no longer even visit
    Whole heartedly agreed.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I think just having it in the first post would be good, and the occasional "If you want to join, please see the first page for people looking for someone to sign up under them?"
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just did an opportunity to "like" a page (PicsWords) for 20pts.
    floweredangel and MamaF like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

it really isn't much different than scrolling through the "thanks" in the contest threads seeing if there's any kind of updates regarding the contest, or upc numbers posted etc.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Wonder what they mean about this?

Point Exchange Rate likenet.ca/forum to discuss how this should be implemented fairly.
    There is now a thread on that topic in the LikeNET forum (under the General Discussion section). http://www.likenet.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=132

(Essentially, it is about lowering the exchange rate of pts->$$ for inactive users, and possibly increasing it for active users.)
    Last edited by 01kipper; Tue, May 22nd, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
    RedEng and floweredangel like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    silk - you have to allow the permissions, I finally did and it worked.

They have made the list MUCH smaller than what it was initially though!
    Thanks, scrapbookingoasis.

The only one I'm concerned about is my friends contact list. What do they do with that? Do they contact them or try to post on their FB page?

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Okay so is the code gone - it told me I was too slow but not sure I entered the right thing in the first place.
    Someone else already pointed out that the code was in [xxx], but I wanted to point out that if you enter an invalid code it just says 'Sorry to Slow'. I tested it with a word I knew wasn't a code.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks, scrapbookingoasis.

The only one I'm concerned about is my friends contact list. What do they do with that? Do they contact them or try to post on their FB page?

Silk
    I'm not sure - a lot of things ask for permissions for that (games etc) I have never been contacted (except from invites from friends) for any of those items, so I wonder if its a standard thing they ask?
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Silk, they never post without your permission, as I mentioned earlier. The only time they post using your account is to your wall when you choose do do an opportunity stating it posts x to your wall
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    it really isn't much different than scrolling through the "thanks" in the contest threads seeing if there's any kind of updates regarding the contest, or upc numbers posted etc.
    I disagree, on my netbook which I often use, I need to scroll through the page 6 times just to get past the last referral post givingsmall posted, on my cell this is 19 pages long. I use an app on my phone so no images, a whole page on the forum of thanks requires just 3 scrolls.

Besides, this is not a contest thread and is more likely to have regular updates on opportunities where a contest may have some the first day or so
    ~ ~ ~

Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information