User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New BzzAgent - Claritin® Rapid Dissolve!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got mine today, she brought it right to our door. We are on a rural route and our house is way back off the road. Usually they don't bring stuff to our door but they had a large package that needed to be signed for and handed me the small package too and said here this is a freebie (as in they usually wouldn't have brought it to the door,lol)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got mine yesterday... got to say, the dissolving action is pretty sweet!!!bzzAgent FrugalFragel

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just received my claritins dissolving allergy medicine from BzzAgent.com for FREE.

I took one this morning expecting it to take a few moments to dissolve with a chalky aftertaste... Well, I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Not only did it dissolve in no time flat, there was just a hint of mint and then it was gone... Wicked, wicked, wickedly good product. And now that the icthyness in my throat and nose is gone, here is hoping that tomorrow's dose will cure the runny nose issues... Loving it so far. Good job Claritin!!! BzzAgen FrugalFragel

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The only thing I don't like about them is that they say take on an empty stomach! I usually take allergy pills before bed and my stomach isn't empty. I don't know if that messes with the effectiveness or not?

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got a weird email from bzzagent today saying that my kit was on the way...I received it like two weeks ago and got a similar email when it shipped the first time. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or mistake or if they actually sent something out again?? I'm confused!! LOL
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I got a weird email from bzzagent today saying that my kit was on the way...I received it like two weeks ago and got a similar email when it shipped the first time. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or mistake or if they actually sent something out again?? I'm confused!! LOL
    Yeah I got the same email, hmm watch them send another one. Then say something like you're in breach of their user agreement because you accepted 2,lol.
    roseofblack25 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Yeah I got the same email, hmm watch them send another one. Then say something like you're in breach of their user agreement because you accepted 2,lol.
    haha probably!!
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

whoops nvm wrong thread
    Last edited by salady; Fri, May 25th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just wondered if anyone is having any luck with these? I am definitely not. I like the concept, but haven't found that they've been helping my allergies at all. I'm still averaging an entire box of kleenex a day....and eye drops. Ugh.....it stinks to only be able to go outside when absolutely necessary

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    Just wondered if anyone is having any luck with these? I am definitely not. I like the concept, but haven't found that they've been helping my allergies at all. I'm still averaging an entire box of kleenex a day....and eye drops. Ugh.....it stinks to only be able to go outside when absolutely necessary
    I don't notice a difference between when I take them and when I don't. I'm not sure they really work as great as normal allergy medication.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I haven't had any luck with this med. I took it this morning and am still a sneezy mess in the afternoon. Aaaaachoooooo!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Well then let them know that in your reviews on their site and in your bzz report..

My allergies haven't been too too bad the last while but it has helped me, but like I said my allergies haven't been full blown..

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Well then let them know that in your reviews on their site and in your bzz report..

My allergies haven't been too too bad the last while but it has helped me, but like I said my allergies haven't been full blown..
    I'm definitely letting them know in the review section.
    You must be one of the lucky ones if your allergies aren't too bad so far. My allergies have been worse than usual so far this year. They started around March. It must be the weird weather because I am miserable most days and can't breathe out of my nose! My eyes haven't been too bad but I wake up some mornings and they are running.
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    I have had great success with these. Takes a few hours for it to take full effect for me, but I am noticing some relief, and even more relief after about 6 hours. Almost like it takes longer to work in my system even though they dissolve rapidly.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Well, I've pretty much decided not to bother with these ever again. They don't work for me at all...I'm still a sneezy, snotty mess today. Will stick to my beloved Reactine!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information