User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The weedman in Hamilton calls me everyday has for over a month sometimes twice many times when i answer they hang up. I have called back 3 times and asked for a supervisor they say none are in. Today someone who claimed his name was Steve (idoubt it) said if i signed up the calls would stop. They have no other contact or corporate phones or email i can contact. They are truely harassing me wish i could do something about it other than this and the B.B.B. I will however post all the bad reviews i can hopefully their business will suffer enough for them to fire jerks who do this.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you have call display if you do don't pick up the phone.Hopefully they will get the message not to call.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is it a recording? Or are they calling in person? If it was a human, I would use a loud whistle at my end, and repeat as much as necessary.

I'm sure if you get the actual number, the phone company can block it.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

they cannot keep calling you if you ask them not to.

they are likely going through the phonebook and just calling ppl randomly, and they are not allowed to do that.

might be worth reporting to the do not call registry. i believe you can make a complaint even if you are not registered. they are supposed to stop calling once you ask them to stop.

give it a try, it takes 2 minutes.

https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Sasksaver
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Do not sign up!!! There is a thread in store reviews, with some other smart Canucks reviews, and they are not good!

forum.smartcanucks.ca/52097-weed-man-services-worst-ever-beware-canada/

I would never sign up with them after reading this!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sasksaver View Post
    Do not sign up!!! There is a thread in store reviews, with some other smart Canucks reviews, and they are not good!

forum.smartcanucks.ca/52097-weed-man-services-worst-ever-beware-canada/

I would never sign up with them after reading this!
    "Page not found"
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tell them to put you on their internal do not call list.
    If they continue to call you afterwards you can report them to the CRTC for violations.

Sasksaver
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    "Page not found"
    Opps! Let's try this one
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/52097-w...beware-canada/

This is the first time trying to post a link!, if it doesn't work, it's on the first page of the store reviews

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Report them. That's harassment.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I would just ignore the calls, they will get the hint. I love our answering machine. lol.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, May 28th, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, the weedman out here in Montreal is not great either. We got a quote and said no thank you since it seemed kind of expensive. Then we got a call on the weekend that some guy was on his way and when we explained that we did not agree to the contract we thought it was end of story. Well, we just got another message that someone is supposed to come tomorrow. So, suffice it to say I'm not very happy either. I'm wondering if it's some sort of franchise thing, I would be so ashamed to work for or be associated with this company.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The same thing is happening with me. I keep getting the calls, I first picked up the phone and had a live person run a speal about their service, at that time I said that I wasn't interested, He then proceeded to talk over me and continue telling about the service as I told him before that I wa not going to take the service and that I already done it myself, He just kept on talking and talking....I finally hung the phone up on him...The next day they called again and have called for the last 10 days, I picked up and no one was there. I am very angry with this company. I call this type of treatment abuse...What can be done to deal with this Weedman. In Hamilton

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hillen73 View Post
    The same thing is happening with me. I keep getting the calls, I first picked up the phone and had a live person run a speal about their service, at that time I said that I wasn't interested, He then proceeded to talk over me and continue telling about the service as I told him before that I wa not going to take the service and that I already done it myself, He just kept on talking and talking....I finally hung the phone up on him...The next day they called again and have called for the last 10 days, I picked up and no one was there. I am very angry with this company. I call this type of treatment abuse...What can be done to deal with this Weedman. In Hamilton
    Phone the police ask them what they can do to Weedman for this harassment.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

they are so bad that Marketplace did an episode on their poor business skills!!!
    http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2012/snakeinthegrass/

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wsdxg View Post
    I'm sure if you get the actual number, the phone company can block it.
    Don't you have to pay to have a number blocked though? And usually companies have several phone numbers.

I think this is harrassment. Call the police and make a report. If there are others in your area that have the same problem and have reported they are more likely to do something about it. Atleast have it on record what they are doing to you.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information