User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The Federal Gov to allow dead animals outside of slaugterhouses to be consumed by YOU

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I guess if they do what they say and it helps the farmers, then i have no problem with it.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Glad I'm a vegan now. This won't affect me.
    Kalmel likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I'm with you on the seafood, mmmm. Chicken bacon? I've never heard of that. Turkey bacon, yes. I'll have to look for it when I go grocery shopping tomorrow and give it a try.
    The only seafood I don't like is scallops! Anything else I absolutely love. I have crab meat in the fridge to make crab rolls tomorrow yum!

And yes chicken bacon! It's so good. It's a much better deal to get either chicken or turkey bacon because it has less fat and you can fry it to a crisp just like the fatty pork bacon. I have a strange thing with fat on meat. That's one of the reasons I don't eat a lot of other meat. Chewy fat and grizzle just grosses me out and makes me gag. I have to cut every last piece off before I can eat the meat. Yes I'm strange and already know that LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    Glad I'm a vegan now. This won't affect me.
    My sister is vegan and it looks sooo hard! Especially when a lot of packaged foods have milk type products hidden in the ingredients list. I could never give up cheese so there is no way I could ever be vegan anyway. Meat would be easy to give up but there is no way I am ever giving up my cheese or alfredo sauce!
    DH666 and DaveP like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    The only seafood I don't like is scallops! Anything else I absolutely love. I have crab meat in the fridge to make crab rolls tomorrow yum!

My sister is vegan and it looks sooo hard! Especially when a lot of packaged foods have milk type products hidden in the ingredients list. I could never give up cheese so there is no way I could ever be vegan anyway. Meat would be easy to give up but there is no way I am ever giving up my cheese or alfredo sauce!
    There are alternatives to milk, but not so much for cheese. I put nutritional yeast on my pasta instead of cheese now. It's not the same, but beats taking medication.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    There are alternatives to milk, but not so much for cheese. I put nutritional yeast on my pasta instead of cheese now. It's not the same, but beats taking medication.
    My sister does Almond milk and there is some egg substitute stuff she uses so she can still do baked goods. I think there might be almond cheese or something similar that she had that you can get. It kind of looks like mozzarella but there really is no other variety and I think it's fairly hard to find unless you live in a decent sized city.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information