User Tag List

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: Loblaws CZ Coupons Found - RCSS, No Frills, Maxi, Extra Foods.....

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Herbal essence hair care (incl. styling and shampoo ) $1 off

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I've always wondered why the CZ coupons mirror the ones that are already out as manufacturer coupons It doesn't seem to make sense. When a CZ coupon is used, doesn't that mean the store is discounting the product at their expense? Instead of getting the money back from the manufacturer?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I've always wondered why the CZ coupons mirror the ones that are already out as manufacturer coupons It doesn't seem to make sense. When a CZ coupon is used, doesn't that mean the store is discounting the product at their expense? Instead of getting the money back from the manufacturer?
    I've always wondered that too. However, it's a wonderful thing for those of us who are allowed to combine the two at RCSS or in my case Walmart.

New coupons my husband found (I'm training him well except he didn't grab all the new ones -- just what he thought I would be interested in).

50c Wheat Thins - exp. June 15th - C/Z
    $1 Old Spice wub High Endurance Deodarant or Body spray (size restrictions) - exp. June 15 - Manufacturer Coupon
    $1 Gain - exp. June 15th - Manufacturer Coupon.

I hope to get to RCSS to check out what else is new on the board, unless someone else can fill me in and save me the drive.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I will try to get to Extra Foods and update the list this weekend.
    MrsMer likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ubertec View Post
    Good week (Friday Jun 01 - Thursday Jun 07) to use
    BUY 2 6x710ml PepsiCo Products and get 1 FREE 6x710 ml Pepsi Max-exp.June 15-CZ

$2.99 at Loblaws and Independent
    will come to $1.99 each for 3
    I think I saw it cheaper somewhere else but can't think of where.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Herbal essence hair care (incl. styling and shampoo ) $1 off
    Founds these today at No Frills! (They state "manufacturer coupon", but list that they are only valid at Loblaw stores. Doesn't this just make them a Coupon Zone? lol)
    I do believe that these are on sale this week at Walmart for $2. :D
    Whoohoo, $1.00 shampoo/conditioner &c.!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    Founds these today at No Frills! (They state "manufacturer coupon", but list that they are only valid at Loblaw stores. Doesn't this just make them a Coupon Zone? lol)
    I do believe that these are on sale this week at Walmart for $2. :D
    Whoohoo, $1.00 shampoo/conditioner &c.!
    Yes used 12 of them at Walmart today

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

~~updated with what I found today at my Extra Foods store....pls let me know if you come across any others, as my store doesn't seem to have all of them~~

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was able to combine the BOGO Glade Expressions Mist CZ with the insert BOGO same product thus amking every two you buy free on Friday

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    I was able to combine the BOGO Glade Expressions Mist CZ with the insert BOGO same product thus amking every two you buy free on Friday
    where did you used them both??

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post

I heard an explanation to this a while back... Its there way of making sure the coupons they provide costomers get used only in there chain of stores... SO they do get mass tear pads of manufacturer coupons but instead of putting them out create there own coupon zone coupons which they provide customers, which they later subsitue when time to reimburse themself comes. I will use the minute maid coupon in this example to explain why they do this... people cleared coupon out at metros and flocked to no frills, and fresh co to get it free... thus metros sales for minute maid never really increased. By creating a "coupon zone" coupon to mimic the manufacture coupon they now can combat this problem. I know some WM do take them but its a mistake on there part or they don't mind the loss... as they can't subsitute for a manufacture coupons like loblaws does. So to kinda some it up a coupon zone coupon is a manufacturer coupon redone.... and not just in store savings like we think
    Last edited by dariusz8; Sun, Jun 10th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    smileyKT likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    where did you used them both??
    Out west - but you can ask your stores manager - I never thought of this until the Safeway Bogo's where it was perfectly explained I cannot remember by who but she's fabulous. It works out to the store pays for one and the manufacture pays for the other - remembering that coupons are a form of tender so you are paying for one with a coupon and the store is giving you the free one.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Huh, I never thought about the Loblaws stores being able to substitute the coupons later... I'm guessing this is done through a partnership with the manufacturers? Or else why couldn't Walmart do that as well....

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I heard an explanation to this a while back... Its there way of making sure the coupons they provide costomers get used only in there chain of stores... SO they do get mass tear pads of manufacturer coupons but instead of putting them out create there own coupon zone coupons which they provide customers, which they later subsitue when time to reimburse themself comes. I will use the minute maid coupon in this example to explain why they do this... people cleared coupon out at metros and flocked to no frills, and fresh co to get it free... thus metros sales for minute maid never really increased. By creating a "coupon zone" coupon to mimic the manufacture coupon they now can combat this problem. I know some WM do take them but its a mistake on there part or they don't mind the loss... as they can't subsitute for a manufacture coupons like loblaws does. So to kinda some it up a coupon zone coupon is a manufacturer coupon redone.... and not just in store savings like we think

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    Out west - but you can ask your stores manager - I never thought of this until the Safeway Bogo's where it was perfectly explained I cannot remember by who but she's fabulous. It works out to the store pays for one and the manufacture pays for the other - remembering that coupons are a form of tender so you are paying for one with a coupon and the store is giving you the free one.

My RCSS will allow you to use both at the same time BUT I had a friend try to use both the Glade FPC and the B1G1 CZ the other night and they refused her. But they would still allow you to combine MFR and CZ otherwise. It doesn't really make sense.
    princesskimmi likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Don't forget the current CZ expire tomorrow - Use em up - stack em up!!

I'll hunt down the new ones and post on Saturday!!! Crossing my fingers for some more great deals!

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information