User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Do YOU believe in Ghosts?

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i saw a ghost hunter programme back in the 1990's where one of the cases was a medieval inn in Wales. Every so often they could hear voices and general tavern noises from the cellar.

When the team looked at the cellar, they found the rock it was carved from was high in iron oxides. By passing an electrical current though it, you triggered the noises to run like a type player does.
    matrix82, danielzmom and DaveP like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My dad died in February 2007. My youngest was born a few months before that. My dad never met my youngest. He was never the best dad and I was busy with my kids and he died suddenly. Anyways, on my little man's first birthday there was a picture taken of him in his high chair with his cake in front of him and the candles glowing. Looking at the smoke coming from the candles, you can see the image of my dad's face...moustache, eyebrows, everything. It is quite amazing actually. Do I believe in ghosts, yes....got pictures to prove it
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Maybe when someone uses the term "ghost" and talks about them thumping around making noise, it's those I don't believe in. However, spirits are quite another thing, and I do believe in them. The first Christmas (some of you already know this story) our whole family was together after our Mother's passing, our little Grandson, then 2, was sitting in his high-chair in the dining-room. He suddenly lit up with a huge smile, and was giggling and watching the ceiling, and moving his head across the ceiling, under the table, all the while just grinning! Then he said, "Baba!", which is what he calls me. Naturally it wasn't me...just his Great-Baba, who perhaps looks like me to a little guy...just some older gal...lol. We were all mesmerized, just staring at him! Later, in his nursery, I said to our Daughter, "Do you believe what happened in there!" and she said, oh, that's nothing, he babbles to his Baba (her Grandmother, my Mother) all the time in here...he just stares at the ceiling and moves his eyes around, all smiles and giggles. We toasted her that dinner....and welcomed her home....
    So do I believe in spirits? Absolutely!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have had my experiences with sprits and or ghost and I do believe in them. I have had doors close in front of me with no reason why, footsteps, I have seen full bodies right in front of me and than they disappear, I have heard people talking when no one is in the house but me. I have seen things move right in front of me when no one physically is moving them. LOL. BUT I have dealt with things like this all my life. As a child I have had these experiences. So when I see things like this I just kind of laugh lol.

To each there own as to what people think or believe.
    matrix82 likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

No. My kids do (thanks to various stories theyve heard from my family) and last night my son told me after his shower he was kind of spooked by some things that happened: a toothbrush turned on, on its own, while he was in the shower, plus other things that he said he heard that he didnt want to talk about. I dont believe in ghosts, and as for spirits, I do believe we have spirits, but I dont believe they stick around after death to haunt us.

I've heard the same stories from my family all my life, but not once have I ever encountered something I could not explain.
    matrix82 likes this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    No. My kids do (thanks to various stories theyve heard from my family) and last night my son told me after his shower he was kind of spooked by some things that happened: a toothbrush turned on, on its own, while he was in the shower, plus other things that he said he heard that he didnt want to talk about. I dont believe in ghosts, and as for spirits, I do believe we have spirits, but I dont believe they stick around after death to haunt us.

I've heard the same stories from my family all my life, but not once have I ever encountered something I could not explain.
    same her.. i never came across anything that i couldnt explain. Yes, we do have things vanish in our house but, usually it's revolves around cookies and chips..LOL..
    matrix82, DiamondLil and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    My dad died in February 2007. My youngest was born a few months before that. My dad never met my youngest. He was never the best dad and I was busy with my kids and he died suddenly. Anyways, on my little man's first birthday there was a picture taken of him in his high chair with his cake in front of him and the candles glowing. Looking at the smoke coming from the candles, you can see the image of my dad's face...moustache, eyebrows, everything. It is quite amazing actually. Do I believe in ghosts, yes....got pictures to prove it
    Cool! Can you post that picture? I want to see!
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not going to happen.....got my computer back today and am missing half of my files.
    Last edited by i_forget; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My picture issue seems to be resolved for the moment....here is the pic (unless I screw this up too lol)

It is visible in the top of the smoke from the candles....my son is looking right at it. You can see a moustache, eyebrows and such.

Name:  233.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  23.6 KB
    Last edited by i_forget; Fri, Jun 1st, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

All i see is a cute child looking at smoke...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know lol. It is the top part of the smoke. Not a full on face, but more of the front with a slight turn. He had this thick handlebar moustache, always brushed his hair back, wore sunglasses and rode a Harley. I suppose one would have to have known what he looks like to see it. I showed it to my family, and everyone could see the image I was talking about.
    I believe, and so do they, so that is what is important.
    Snow Queen likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I actually can see it,its more of a sillohette

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by melodyagwu View Post
    I actually can see it,its more of a sillohette
    well now i'm making this is mission to see it..lol!!! way on top, I see a forehead, 1 eye and a huge nose...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw it right away! Thanks for showing us.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Call me crazy but i saw it right away

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I know lol. It is the top part of the smoke. Not a full on face, but more of the front with a slight turn. He had this thick handlebar moustache, always brushed his hair back, wore sunglasses and rode a Harley. I suppose one would have to have known what he looks like to see it. I showed it to my family, and everyone could see the image I was talking about.
    I believe, and so do they, so that is what is important.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information