User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you a coupon addict?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 75.00%
  • No

1 3.57%
  • People tell me I am but I'm in denial....

6 21.43%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Are you a coupon addict?

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Apr 26th, 2013
    Hi there,

I thought it would be fun to state the facts.....Hi my name is Nancy aka jasperandchar and I am a coupon addict. I know this because everytime I see a tare pad I get so excited and when the tare pads are empty I get. I constantly talk about coupons and deals to anyone who will listen or is partly listening (lol). My desk is cluttered with coupon related items (scissors, tape, envies, flyers, etc) and I can live with that. When I drive by blue bins and I can't stop, I get frustrated not knowing what might be inside. And on my recycle walks days if it's raining I could scream....I absolutely hate paying full price for anything but somethings are a must...haha..I dream of coupons...and crave getting the mail...my mouth starts foaming (not really)...although it feels like it (lol). I'm jealous of some folks on here that have coupons from tare pads that I know I'll never see in my neck of the woods (tare pads for pop or chocolate....never going to happen)....I can wish upon a star.....I find my coupons in all kinds of places (coat pockets, my purse, all over the car (lol) on the counter top, at the kitchen table, beside table, bathroom). I get so ticked off when I go to a store and the shelves are bare. I get embarrased when my coupons fall over the the floor in a store....I get jacked up when going through the cash and act like a stalker when they enter my coupons, double and triple check my receipts (lol)!
    Post here is you are addict and your silly stories.

Nancy
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
    scbpooh, aussie, walkonby and 5 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Are you afraid to come out of the closet?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

LOL..... So True People tell me all I talk about is coupons and enough with the coupons there loss!!! And I wait for the mail everday like a kid in a candy store haha
    Last edited by Smartshopper21; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:08 PM.
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

OMG Nancy!!!! Its like your telling me exactly how I feel!

My name is Steph aka scbpooh and reading Nancy's story was like reading something written about myself! I do go on regular coupon shops and take some of whatever pads I can possible find! I get very annoyed when i find an empty pad! My desk it is covered in coupons, Smart sources, Red plums, save.ca parcial sheets, envies, and everything else i use regularly for trading, clipping, and full filling my addiction! I have SC saved as my home page and have a constant tab open to it all day! Blue bins, well now that its summer again, they will be a weekly outing for us when were having a "lets go do something moment" and they turn into as family drive around the city! My 14 yr old has even climbed in tot he bin to retreive things for me! I stalk the mailman everyday in anticipation what what might be coming!
    AND i will constantly brag about deals and coupons to who ever will listen to me!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

OP, then you need to vote on your own poll!

No, I'm not. I coupon when I can, not on anything I don't need.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yep...Im addicted.

I gave up smoking May 21, 2011... only to get addicted to couponing since then. Ive replaced one habit with another (although I dont think couponing is unhealthy... is it?)

I tell myself that having 40+ bottles of body wash, 60+ laundry soap, and at least one full wall stacked with toilet paper is perfectly normal
    Last edited by scrapyddm; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Yes Nancy,my name is Jerry and i have an addiction coupons
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I think I would have to say I am an addict as well. Even my two year old son points out tear pads when we go shopping and when anything comes off my printer (coupon or not) my son runs to the printer yelling I'll get the poupons! (yes that is what he calls coupons).
    Superpoints Invite:http://superpoints.com/refer/tanyaepp
    Don't forget to fill out your basic information!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My name is Bob Barker and i am NOT a coupon addict.

HOWEVER, i am a TROLL addict. I like to troll the site for deals and coupons lol haha

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am a coupon addict to the coupons I actually use lol.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

how silly are we....not....I love it....I'm not alone....3 cheers for us! hip hip hooray....hip hip hooray....hip hip hooray!

I think replacing smoking with couponing is a wonderful new addiction scrapyddm (lol).

It's never too young for your son to start (lol)....great little helpers are a bonus tepp!

As for Smartshopper21, scbpooh, scrapyddm, YOUANDME and tepp.....we should start a support group giving wonderful (coupon) tips (lol)!
    scbpooh and aussie like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also have a 4 year old son who comes flying from all corners of the house when the printer starts its motor. He finds pieces of paper and says here mommy you dropped a coupon, he pretends that he has coupons, he knows where mommy's coupon folder is when he is asked for it and he loves it!! I don't think he gets that from me ... I often shop with large piles of paper-clipped coupons with my list attached and have things we use regulalry stocked in a special pantry purchased just for them. I get excited when the mail pile is full of envelopes, I ask my friends, family and neighbours to save me their coupons. I guess you could say, that I am a coupon addict!
    jasperandchar and mrsfreeman like this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

So many points ring true for me
    now that i trade regularly im an addict
    constantly looking for tear pads, i talk to anyone i know about couponing even if they arent listening, theres coupons hidden all over my apartment, i get mad when i go outside to look in my buildings recycle bins and their empty and recycling walk night/ getting mail in the morning are times i love.
    Last edited by Jasmynflower; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
    RRLF Kellogg's pins for free breakfast
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/7grsj4 (BONUS 50 points for joining!!!)

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

My name is Aimee aka aDavis1984 and I am a coupon addict!!
    I only started couponing in november but I stalked SC as a member for awhile before then, searching for information and ways to get started.
    When my hubby lost his job I was stressed to the max about no income and couponing helped us survive. I fed my family good on coupons and little to no money!!!
    I love finding tear pads and get beyond pissed when they are ripped clean by the time I get there!!
    My 6yr old daughter won't ask for snacks or treats she says "do we have coupons to get a snack?"(Lol)
    And my 3yr old son loves to find me coupons. Funny story : yesterday he runs up to me with a receipt he found on the floor and I say oh thanks and toss it in the garbage. He flipped and yells MOM that's a coupon don't waste it if you don't want it trade it (lol). I talk about coupons to everyone I know and if they think I'm silly I wait for something they love to go on sale and I give them coupons and sometimes even bring them to the store so they will try it before they knock it.
    My MIL gets coupons to her house for me, my husbands Nana gets coupons for me and almost all my friends coupon!!
    I love getting mail, it was great when I got it at 11 am. But now my mail isn't delivered till 6pm and I swear I check my mailbox 3 to 4 times a day in anticipation.
    I even paid for an app so I could go on SC from my phone with ease. Best 3 dollars ever spent!!
    I bring my book everywhere!! But I also keep a small wallet of coupons in my purse at all times just incase I do forget my binder!!
    I don't know why I haven't done this all along and can't imagine ever going without them!!
    I am a coupon addict and proud of it!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    scbpooh, walkonby and mrsfreeman like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Priceisright I am a troll addict too!

Saveadollardiva wonderful that you have that self control (lol)!

ClassyCouponer welcome to the club!

Jasmynflower...yup I would say you're an addict!

aDavis1984....it appears you're stalking us wirelessly? Awesome you're getting your $3.00 worth (lol)....addictions make us do silly things sometimes like save $.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information