User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hollyquaiscer

Thread: Lost coupons

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OMG I am so mad right now!!!
    Last week my husband came home with 2 bundles of extra flyers that should have had the smart source insert in them. Guess what! NO SMART SOURCE INSERTS!
    Not only that but the ONE that I had from our flyers has mysteriously vanished!
    Those had good coupons for Xmas hampers! URGH!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Smart Source
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your coupon insert. If I am going to purchase a paper just to get the insert, I ALWAYS check to make sure it is there first. One of my dd's husband bought her 5 papers about a month or so ago as she needed the coupons from the insert, and same thing, no inserts in the papers. I'm wondering if some stores do get the insert included in the paper because the gas station at the corner where I live, never gets the inserts, in neither the sun or the Herald paper yet other places do.

Guess it's a good lesson to learn for all of us....check the paper BEFORE you buy it.
    Natalka and wolfwoman like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Luckily I didn't buy any papers. We get ours in our flyers. My husband delivers the bundles here so when the paper kids decide they don't feel like doing thier job he brings the extras home. The sheet even says they're supposed to have the smart source insert! how hard is it for them to not miss things! And by now everyone I know has thrown thiers out so I can't even get a few that way.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aww. I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Its understanding how frustrating that is!
    Everytime you like my post I give the dog in my display picture a big *KISS!*

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Well not exactly sure how it works there, but I have a friend who works for the Free Press. At the beginning of the month a lot of friends of mine (whom are scattered across the city) were complaining about either getting a P&G with no redplum, or getting absolutely nothing. He told me that the company is only given so many copies of each insert, first they are distributed evenly amongst all flyers and once then extra's get thrown into flyers seperately.

So it may not ALWAYS be someone not doing their job or someone stealing them.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I never get any inserts anymore... this has been since January

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I worked at our plant for awhile, they have EMC & EMC 2 which are 2 different bundles. When they run out of certain inserts the stop putting them in one of them but it's almost always the opposite & they'll have tons extra. & the bundle toppers said they should have been in there.
    And knowing the people that work there it was someone just not putting them in.
    Also sometimes when there's an amazingly good sale on something they won't give anyone that flyer. Like Walmarts anniversary sale last fall. No one I know had that flyer exept for a guy I work with who's mom works at the plant. And when my husband asked them they pretended he was invisible because they're mature like that

Thread Information