User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking for cheap & reliable internet provider

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

go with teksavvy. I used to be with rogers about 3 years ago. I was paying about $80/month, I was always going over my cap. Then I switch to teksavvy every since then I pay less than $47. I have 300gb cap plus dry loop. Now i'll be paying for $9.10(dry loop) + $34.99 with feb. new price increase. am pretty happy with teksavvy.

my friend refer me to teksavvy. he get $1.00 off his bill. does anyone know teksavvy referral promo at the moment?
    Last edited by yvon; Thu, Feb 9th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
    RLF $10 Similac Cheques
    Multiples of:
    -$5 Stay Free
    -Hunts tomato paste
    -3 Kraft Parmesean

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Honestly, call and be like "i been a customer for ages, and other service providers are giving me ____ and ____ for $____." They'll transfer you to their loyalty department and they usually fix you up with a nice little package! Im currently paying $25 for 110GB of usage and 6mb/s of fibe internet(im with Bell)
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    UOIT Class of 2016

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have AOL broadband and pay $35 a month unlimited. I get 7mg down and .50mg up. Price never changes and I couldn't be happier.
    Last edited by donty; Fri, Jun 15th, 2012 at 06:21 AM.

Saver
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gujuman23 View Post
    Honestly, call and be like "i been a customer for ages, and other service providers are giving me ____ and ____ for $____." They'll transfer you to their loyalty department and they usually fix you up with a nice little package! Im currently paying $25 for 110GB of usage and 6mb/s of fibe internet(im with Bell)
    I'm currently paying 30$ for 250 GB and 75 mb/s with rogers Only downside is no discount on cable for that deal.
    Get $25 CASH for opening a Tangerine account. To receive the $$, enter 39061906S1 as the orange key when you sign up.To sign up or for more info go to http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information