• 1 Post By Doda
  • 1 Post By Silk
  • 1 Post By Wellan
  • 1 Post By YOU AND ME

Thread: Pharmaprix Promo Events & Info

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Since some things are different at Pharmaprix from SDM in the other provinces, I thought this thread might help those of us who shop at Pharmaprix and are collecting Optimum points while we wait for the next bonus (or mega!) redemptions Maybe we can post info, questions, the flyer (if you have it and know how!) etc.

Upcoming promos:

...Saturday May 26 (1 day only) – 20x Points Event wus $50+

...$10 GC wus $50+ from Monday, May 28 to Friday, June 1.

(*Source: Pharmaprix (Quebec) flyer.)

Silk
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, May 22nd, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Has anyone managed to get a raincheck for the Saturday/Sunday promotions? Someone told me this is a new(ish) policy.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If you were affected by the points clawback, just fyi they are supposed to be restored by the 18th.

Posted on FB
    Shoppers Drug Mart

2 hours ago

Good Morning Fans!

Recently, there have been a number of questions and concerns around Optimum and removal of points. We wanted to take the opportunity to let you know what happened and that we appreciate your patience while waiting for a response and additionally we love your passion for the program. While recently testing the functionality of our new point of sale system, some Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points were removed from a select group of customer accounts following the completed transactions during the 20x event. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be, on a gratuitous and without prejudice basis, crediting all affected Shoppers Optimum members by Monday June 18th for the points that were previously removed as a result of this system issue.

With respect to coupons, Shoppers Drug Mart continues to accept all vendor and company-generated coupons and will award customers the value of these coupons based on the applicable terms and conditions. Should you have any further questions on our coupon policies, please contact the call center at 1-800-SHOPPERs or you can reach us via e-mail at [email protected].

... So call SDM if you don't have the points back in your account by the 18th!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Very weird that they would have a gmail account!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super_e View Post
    Very weird that they would have a gmail account!
    i agree. I don't know why they didn't use this one, which is also good: [email protected]

And did you notice how they spelled 'shoppers'?

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

A lot of people were asking about this weird e-mail but the confirmed is real. Shopprs written without "e".
    On the main SDM forum people confirm the used it and everything worked ok.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the post

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doda View Post
    A lot of people were asking about this weird e-mail but the confirmed is real. Shopprs written without "e".
    On the main SDM forum people confirm the used it and everything worked ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by vala View Post
    thanks for the post
    You're welcome

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I received by mail 2 coupons from Pharmaprix saying that I will received 16 000 pts WUB 100$ before July 31. I actually have never heard of those offer. In small caracters I can read: "L'offre s'applique au total des achats de produits admissibles après les rabais et les échanges, et avant les taxes, sur présentation d'une carte Pharmaprix Optimum... Ne peut être jumelée à aucune autre promotion de points Pharmaprix Optimum ni offre de carte promotionnelle..."

Does it mean that:
    1.- I can't use coupons on product with it?
    2.- I can't have bonus points like the 1000 pts WUB 3 Oreo packs?

Thanks for the help
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abouret View Post
    I received by mail 2 coupons from Pharmaprix saying that I will received 16 000 pts WUB 100$ before July 31. I actually have never heard of those offer. In small caracters I can read: "L'offre s'applique au total des achats de produits admissibles après les rabais et les échanges, et avant les taxes, sur présentation d'une carte Pharmaprix Optimum... Ne peut être jumelée à aucune autre promotion de points Pharmaprix Optimum ni offre de carte promotionnelle..."

Does it mean that:
    1.- I can't use coupons on product with it?
    2.- I can't have bonus points like the 1000 pts WUB 3 Oreo packs?

Thanks for the help
    Hi Annie,

SDM/Pharmaprix started sending these coupons out a couple of months ago. I just received them for the second time (they sent mine in English but I also have a couple of the French ones.)

For this coupon, the points will only be added later. The coupons are good until July 30 (not July 31 ) and they will add the points by August 31. When the points are added later like this, they look at your receipt to determine if you qualify. For this reason, it can be tricky to use manufacturer's coupons ($ off or FPCs) with this kind of SDM promotion. The best way to know is to call Optimum and ask them. The 'cannot be combined with other offers or promotional card events' means it can't be used with points events (like 20x) -- the promotional events I think refers to the get a $10 gc wus $50 promotion or tim horton gc promo, etc.

For the Kraft promotion, 1000 pts wub 3, the points are given automatically at the cash and will show up on your receipt. But I have been told that they *might* be taking those points away - they said they haven't decided yet! There is a notice on the website that this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion, so that's why.

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/O...ers/Kraft.aspx

Fwiw, I did the promotion last weekend and I still have those bonus points (but it was only earlier this week that they told me they might be removing those 1000 bonus points.)

Btw, if you spend $100 during a 20x event (if you can wait till the next one), you can get 20,000 pts instead of the 16,000 pts wus $100, and of course you know about the $75/18,000 bpts event. And you can use $ off coupons and FPCs (for now at least - until they change the coupon policy again!) toward the total in those promos. Some people in the SDM thread think there will be a $75 promo next weekend.

If you call, let us know what they say

Silk
    abouret likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you. Your explaination is pretty much what I thought
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Does your pharmaprix give rainchecks on the weekend specials? SDM sent a notice to all stores spring 2012 to start giving rainchecks on those 1-2-day specials if it's an item the store usually carries. But not all the stores are complying. SDM HQ said they can't force the stores to comply, but they will contact the store if there are complaints to find out why they are not giving rainchecks.

SDM at Guy gives rainchecks, the one in Alexis Nihon Plaza will not, the one at Claremont and Sherbrooke says they don't know anything about giving rainchecks on the weekend specials.

Just curious to know what other people's experiences are with getting these rainchecks...?

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

In Candiac, I never had any problem getting rainchecks...
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

In Pierrefonds i have never gotten a raincheck,i think i will go in a ask again if they give them.
    Silk likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    In Pierrefonds i have never gotten a raincheck,i think i will go in a ask again if they give them.
    If they don't, maybe you want to call sdm hq and mention it to them. I think the more complaints they get, the more pressure they will put on the store. Or call first and double-check if they should be giving them.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Thread Information