User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Sandusky found Guilty!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so happy that pedophile Sandusky was found guilty, justice has been served
    proud that all his male victims testified against that monster
    now if only, they treated female sex offenders the same sentence when they molest their male students.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This man used his honoured place in the community based on his teaching football skills to set up situations where he could find potential victims and then threatened them with awful consequences if they told anyone. Evil! Plain and simple! But even the conviction will not heal the wounds he created in heaven knows how many children he victimized!
    Lynn49 likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

He's truly a sick puke - and yet I still wonder how complicit others are who 'knew' about this over the years....
    Patty Smyth and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    He's truly a sick puke - and yet I still wonder how complicit others are who 'knew' about this over the years....
    Yep, just like the church and the boy scouts. A lot of people looked the other way. Thank goodness, I think those days are drawing to a close.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Hopefully, the crappy double standard that all teenage boys are gasping for sex and teen girls who have sex are little sluttysluts will disappear at the same time....
    Patty Smyth, Lynn49, DH666 and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

He's an evil man who did horrific and malicious things to young boys...ruined their precious lives, and used his position of trust against those innocents. He deserves to never see the light of day again. He'll be kept in seclusion for his own safety...I'm quite disappointed in that: I feel he should be someone's girlfriend for a change!!!

I want to see others brought to justice also...Mike McQuery (he should have stayed with the incident and the progess it made through the ranks and made certain it got to the police), and the two jerks who Joe Paterno reported to who kept the while thing quiet to protect their precious school and athletic system: both gods in their eyes.
    Well, at least the school will be sued up the wazoo by the young boys who "showered" with that devil. Penn State may end up looking more like the state PEN before this is over!! And good riddance to the top "men" who, through their ignorance and egos let young children suffer!!
    Damn them all to hell!!!!!
    Natalka, lecale and frugal50 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

"A separate criminal trial looms for Athletic Director Tim Curley and retired Senior Vice President Gary Schultz, who are accused of related perjury charges, alleging they lied to a state grand jury investigating the abuse charges.

Penn State administration officials also are bracing for the results of an internal investigation headed by former FBI Director Louis Freeh, who was hired by the university to review whether the university ignored or failed to act appropriately on early allegations leveled against the former coach."

(ah, they will try to buy their way out quickly...)

"Penn State, meanwhile, moved quickly to avert a wave of civil lawsuits, announcing their intention to "compensate'' victims of Sandusky's abuse."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...4/1?csp=34news

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Buggers. Buying their way out of trouble...I hope the victims don't accept that and go for their throats!!
    Thank you for those sites, Natalka!
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree, Lynn - they all should sue, and sue BIG!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They need to sue big and bring down the whole school. I bet many knew for many years and never said anything. Wonder how many other school athletic deparments are pi$$ing in their pants right about now too scrambling to keep things covered up? This is not an isolated incident.
    Kalmel likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

In a post dated June 25, this site reports

"Following guilty verdicts on 45 of 48 counts, Jerry Sandusky was shipped off to Centre County Correctional Facility for what will end up being the rest of his life. According to an unnamed inmate, Sandusky received some musical taunting when he entered the jail:
    Other prisoners were barred from communicating directly with Sandusky, but they could see him. And when the lights went out, inmates serenaded the disgraced coach with a famous line from Pink Floyd’s “The Wall.”
    “At night, we were singing ‘Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone,’ ” Josh said, adding that everyone knew who Sandusky was because inmates had access to television and newspapers."

http://www.thehungryandfoolish.com/
    Patty Smyth and Kalmel like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    In a post dated June 25, this site reports

"Following guilty verdicts on 45 of 48 counts, Jerry Sandusky was shipped off to Centre County Correctional Facility for what will end up being the rest of his life. According to an unnamed inmate, Sandusky received some musical taunting when he entered the jail:
    Other prisoners were barred from communicating directly with Sandusky, but they could see him. And when the lights went out, inmates serenaded the disgraced coach with a famous line from Pink Floyd’s “The Wall.”
    “At night, we were singing ‘Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone,’ ” Josh said, adding that everyone knew who Sandusky was because inmates had access to television and newspapers."

http://www.thehungryandfoolish.com/
    I hope he lives a long and miserable life.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I hope he lives a long and miserable life.
    Amen to that!
    frugal50 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Penn state releases report, everyone knew, covered it up. On cnn now. If this doesn't bring down the school I don't know what will. How can they value football over the lives of children, What a f-ed up society. Paterno knew, covered it up , too bad he's dead because he needs to suffer.
    DaveP likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information