User Tag List

Page 1559 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 559 1059 1459 1509 1549 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1569 ... LastLast
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words, and all the helpful posts concerning the new site!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!

kimmiebt, you'll defintely be missed if you're not around! Maybe you can use your points for a prize on the new site once your points have been transferred over?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zoodle, Jettred, Noodge and 2 others like this.

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thanks for the info! Greatly appreciated.
    Noodge likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    The article itself is the hint. There's nothing to look for once you click on the article. I guess they are calling it a hint because in the newsletter, they only provided a picture that would be in the right article. They did not provide the article like on facebook or twitter hints.

After you click on article/link that is suppose to be a hint, go to your credit summary page and look for "Pageview towards Remodeling Hunt". If you do not see that, then you might not have logged in to all the sites I recommended:
    a) www.sheknows.com
    b) rewards.sheknows.com

To make sure you get your SheKnows daily log in credits, make sure you see "A visit to homepage of Sheknows.com" under your credit summary.

Under AVAILABLE CREDITS on profile page of SheKnows Rewards site, there are two places you can find Credit Summary. To the left of page under the upside down G symbol in blue. If you see this symbol, you are on the profile page of SKRewards site.

And under available credits in grey writing, you can click on the grey writing to go to Credit Summary recap.

Going forward, I believe we are clicking around and not entering words after Sept 1.
    Thank you for all of this very helpful information. Unfortunately, I have been in this area, I did as you said, and all the pages that had links on here, that I went to, have not shown up as credits. The only credit I have is for 15 credits. Nothing else. Not sure what to make of it all.
    Noodge likes this.

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    This is what is intended when the site works properly.

Right now, today, the only way to earn credits:

1) Hints posted in newsletters, facebook, twitter
    *Members have to click on the articles listed in the hint. Members need to make sure they are logged in to SK site and Rewards site BEFORE clicking on article or they won't get the credits.

2) A few articles under SheKnows site, Living Section, GOING GREEN. There are a few articles with different captions like "LIVE GREEN". You have to look for the articles with GOING GREEN.

I will try and go back and make a list of all those Going Green articles since folks are having such issues and I am have some downtime from my loved ones needs as they are taking a nap.

3) Daily sign in to SheKnows site (www.sheknows.com).
    **This will even credit more than once yet not sure if SKRewards team will honor more than one daily credit after they fix their glitches?

4)Members will see many other credits under credit summary for clicking on each homepage section of SheKnows site yet I am not sure if those will stick. Doesn't hurt though....
    Sections are Entertainment, Beauty, Love, Parenting, Pets, Home, Living, Food, Health, How-To, Shopping, Contests.
    I have not noted anything under credit summary for More or TV sections.

Please, if anyone got credits for viewing a video or commenting on an article, please let us know so I can be corrected on my above statement.
    Thank you again Noodge! I did as you recommended, however, no new credits were added. I guess the site is still having glitches?
    Noodge and ThreeMonster'sMom like this.

Trade List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words. My sister recently received 3 books from She Knows & UPS charged almost $30 in duty. She would have returned it, but her husband accepted the package and paid for it. UPS wouldn't pick up the package for return as she told them that she had opened it. She's wondering if she has any recourse.
    Noodge likes this.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for the new words, and all the helpful tips !

zoodle, Jettred, Noodge and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    Hello all. Sorry I haven't been around lately (not that I do anything when I am here).
    Since the change to SC the site doesn't work the way it used to. I guess I've stated that before.
    I have been keeping up with all the posts in my P&P email subscription though.
    And now with the demise of P&P as we know it I don't think I'll bother with it anymore.
    I ordered two copies of the newest book that went on sale (Christmas presents).
    I also ordered a CD (another Christmas present). Just trying to get as much out of my account as I can.
    And all I've ordered this summer - two books, regular value points; five books, sale value, and these two orders I've got coming - all are from my secondary account.
    My long term account has more than a million points in it and I guess I'll lose all of that. I just wish there were something to choose from in the prizes.
    Oh well, at least I have a few presents for my girls for Christmas.
    I haven't even tried to go to the new site, my patient level isn't high enough yet.

Take care all. You've been like a family to me and I'll miss every one of you.
    I really wish you wouldn't go!! I have enjoyed our chats and sharing of stuff on here!! Will Miss you!
    zoodle, Jettred, star84 and 4 others like this.

Trade List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words (((hugs)))
    have a wonderful Monday Everyone!

Kimmie....I wish you wouldn't go..I will miss you tons
    ...I am trying very hard to understand this change but am finding that change at my age isn't always a good thing ..

oh btw.. do we get any credits for playing the games...I could manage that lol
    Last edited by zoodle; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Jettred, Shebby, star84 and 5 others like this.

Life is Good

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thank you for new words
    Noodge likes this.
    Get free Amazon GC and Paypal for searching using Swagbucks and Irazoo

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I've logged into the new site numerous times and clicked on things that were supposed to credit and nothing - so I think I will be abandoning P&P.

Pearls - as for recourse for the package probably not. At most there is probably a slip with it that you can submit to the gov't to say you were incorrectly charged but that's just the tax based on the value of the book. (ie if the book was a $10 book and you were charged $3 in tax on it - it's obvious that you were overcharged). The $30 would include brokerage fees which you would never see back. If they did over charge on the tax it would take a long time to get your money back too and you would have to prove it. I've done it before with wholesale orders I have received (before they created HST in ON) where I was charged the PST and shouldn't have been - it takes forever to get the money back though.
    rebate queen and Noodge like this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: DAYSPACK worth 100 points good through 8/19/12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: SUGARMAN worth 100 points good through 9/13/12.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

from Twitter today:

Hint: Create your own headboard

http://www.sheknows.com/sheknowstv/d...-own-headboard
    zoodle, Jettred, star84 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Missed you, Andit! Good to hear life's been keeping you busy in a good way.

Very helpful info, oroberts, thank you! You too, Shebby, that's how I do it!

Thank you for sharing words NewfieGirl69 and cityguy!

Please don't go, kimmie bt! At least, make sure to go on thenew site with your long term account so you can get some more Xmas presents? Of course, I wish you would get something for your self though! You can look through the prizes and 'wishlist' items. It would be a same for all your credits to go to waste. I understand if you don't want to bother with clicking around after that. I'll gladly go through it step by step with you!

Yeh, kekes, we are all confused with the new site even if we have tried keeping up. Welcome to the bungled, botched and befuddled.

Sorry you still are not seeing any increase in your credits, DramaLamaBBQ!

Bad news to hear your sister got charged duty on the prizes, Pearls. That's a real shame because I bet those books didn't even add up to that much and so much for a 'free' site then. I wish there was something I could recommend for her to be able to get some monies back!

Love the funnies Anne99, user-id! Thank you too star84 for your wonderful graphics...reminds me of cesme77 who I miss so much!

HA, good suggestion, zoodle- maybe in the future they'll give credits for game play. Right now, seems they cannot even figure out how to give credits for plain ole article clicks?

I hope you too decide to cash in before departing, scrapbookingoasis. I very much dislike how these changes are resulting in a decline of this community.
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: am I the only one who cannot save an edited post that I just made?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is DISCREET for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12
    zoodle, Jettred, Shebby and 6 others like this.

Thread Information