User Tag List

Page 1578 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 578 1078 1478 1528 1568 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1588 ... LastLast
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cityguy, the first clue I had there was only one of each item in stock was when Shebby was able to redeem for a gift card and it immediately showed that it was sold out. I guess none of us should be surprised with the way everything was handled this week, just hoping that everyone would have a fair chance to get what they liked.

When I cashed out for a gift card & cookbook, it showed under credit summary that points had been redeemed as well as under pending orders. Now nothing is showing under either category, but the points have been deducted, so I'm not really sure if the order was processed or is being "held".
    Last edited by Jettred; Fri, Sep 7th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.
    Noodge likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    cityguy, the first clue I had there was only one of each item in stock was when Shebby was able to redeem for a gift card and it immediately showed that it was sold out. I guess none of us should be surprised with the way everything was handled this week, just hoping that everyone would have a fair chance to get what they liked.

When I cashed out for a gift card & cookbook, it showed under credit summary that points had been redeemed as well as under pending orders. Now nothing is showing under either category, but the points have been deducted, so I'm not really sure if the order was processed or is being "held".
    When the cards sold out, I assumed it was because everyone with a high balance made a beeline for the same ones: Amazon, American Express, basically the ones that are more flexible/multi-purpose. It wasn't until I ordered things myself and saw they were immediately "Out of Stock" that I concluded that yes, there really is only one of everything! I thought I saw one of those $50 cards come back later for a short while, but who knows how often (or if) they really restock.

When I ordered, I didn't even have the satisfaction of seeing my order listed anywhere right afterwards. I didn't get an email confirmation either, but that didn't surprise me either since the email and phone fields are optional on the order screen. Since my points are still gone and the items I ordered are still "Out of Stock", I assume the information is still captured somewhere -- even if we all have to wait longer now while they sort things out.
    Noodge likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new link
    Noodge likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, my points have been transferred but I can't say I'm happy about it. The new site says it transferred 221,675 points from the old site, but I know that I had 290,000+. I don't remember the exact number but I do know I was nearing 300,000. Anyone else seen an incorrect point conversion or points being transferred in multiple batches?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I am now at 504, and for poops and giggles I went and re clicked on the links provided by Noodge, and it says I am already signed up. So I guess they just haven't gotten to me yet for merging. Oh well, just not interested in getting all worked up over it. I guess I just like mindless clicking LOL!

Thank you for the suggestions and links guys! Try not to fret so much, it will get better. People are creatures of habit and change is something we don't do well with, when if you think about it, we can't grow unless we change sometimes
    oroberts, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    from twitter 9/6/12 about 4pm PST? *hint should be good for 24hrs from post time on twitter and worth 5 credits*

Tech Mom Hunt. Hint: Why should I use Twitter?

http://www.sheknows.com/living/artic...what-s-twitter
    Thanks!
    improperganda and Noodge like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This was posted on twitter yesterday, 9/7, so I am not sure how long it will be good for today....

Hint: Setting limits

http://www.sheknows.com/living/artic...-okay-for-kids
    leftie, bbr, daiquiri and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Wow, my points finally transferred and I am not impressed at all. I have been saving for 2 years and there is not much at all I can redeem for.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    Well, my points have been transferred but I can't say I'm happy about it. The new site says it transferred 221,675 points from the old site, but I know that I had 290,000+. I don't remember the exact number but I do know I was nearing 300,000. Anyone else seen an incorrect point conversion or points being transferred in multiple batches?
    I would email them about it.

I use these two email addresses when I have a question about the new site:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

You should get an email back from the 'zendesk' one saying they got your email and they are looking in to it.

I hope they have some kind of explanation on why your points reduced when converting. I know it's doubtful yet worth a shot?

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I seem to remember that they explained that the points would be transferred 5:1- anyone remember the exact conversion rate?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What made my jaw drop was someone was sitting on about ten years of P&P points as they got to redeem prize of the TV, 344985 credits (that would have been around 5174775 P&P points). It took about a year's time to collect 500000 P&P points the last few years so that's why I say ten years, doubt it's been around for that long. If it's a person who truly claimed points and didn't figure out a way to cheat the system, good for them!!!!

I wonder about those folks who use to have six or more accounts as we saw their name repeated on leader board when there were hunts. Name/initial repeats stacked one on top of the other so it wasn't the matter of folks with similar names or initials. I wonder if they used the same email address and password so when the accounts merged all those accounts merged in to one? I do wonder how they penalized those who broke the two per household rules when converging.
    Last edited by Noodge; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
    sk43213 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ellis123 View Post
    I seem to remember that they explained that the points would be transferred 5:1- anyone remember the exact conversion rate?
    Conversion rate 15:1

So 15000 P&P points equaled 1000 credits.
    Last edited by Noodge; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 07:45 PM.
    sk43213 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All I can say is that this sucks! I had over 2 million points and there is nothing I want!
    Noodge likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the link
    Noodge likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Should our pointsandprizes points be transferred by now? I don't have any of my points from the old site on the new site yet! Is anyone else having this problem? I think I had about 330,000!

Thread Information