User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Sept. 22-25th promo: Spend $75 get scratch card and win points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I got 38,000 points, 18500 showed up on my receipt today and the rest will hopefully show up by Oct 2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I won 50,000 points, 18500 showed up on my receipt and I was told the rest would hopefully show up by Oct 2.

I asked if I get to keep the card as proof that I won it in case it didn't show up, but she said they have to keep it. How do they know who won? Is each scan card different?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

What a stupid promotion. I actually had to ask for my card yesterday and when I did, she said " oh i don't have any" i said " its the first day of the promotion, how do you not have any" and she was like " oh i guess I can call and ask" really shoppers? Why do they make things so difficult?

I did get my card and it was 18,500... went to a different shoppers later to actually buy grocery items and again 18,500. I had hoped I would get some luck and get one of the bigger ones.
    hcao and pudi like this.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

skipped the promotion everything I need is regular priced this week @ sdm
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    What a stupid promotion. I actually had to ask for my card yesterday and when I did, she said " oh i don't have any" i said " its the first day of the promotion, how do you not have any" and she was like " oh i guess I can call and ask" really shoppers? Why do they make things so difficult?

I did get my card and it was 18,500... went to a different shoppers later to actually buy grocery items and again 18,500. I had hoped I would get some luck and get one of the bigger ones.
    I had to ask for my card too, and the cashier had no clue what I was talking about! I even showed her the flyer with the HUGE ad on the front page for the promotion and she still insisted that no one had given her any cards. She actually seemed annoyed that I was pursuing the issue! I asked for a manager, who showed me that the 18,500 was already on my receipt and said I didn't need a card because it would likely just have that amount anyways. WHAT?! I asked how she knew what points value my card would have and she said she hadn't seen one with a higher amount, so chances are they're all 18,500. By this time, a line had formed (one till open? really shoppers?), and I didn't want to waste my time any longer. So mad!! It really is frusterating, all the inconsistencies among stores, with regards to knowledge about promotions, coupons, etc. This particular cashier was actually trying to scan my dollar-off coupons, wondering why they weren't working....

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CindyLoo View Post
    I had to ask for my card too, and the cashier had no clue what I was talking about! I even showed her the flyer with the HUGE ad on the front page for the promotion and she still insisted that no one had given her any cards. She actually seemed annoyed that I was pursuing the issue! I asked for a manager, who showed me that the 18,500 was already on my receipt and said I didn't need a card because it would likely just have that amount anyways. WHAT?! I asked how she knew what points value my card would have and she said she hadn't seen one with a higher amount, so chances are they're all 18,500. By this time, a line had formed (one till open? really shoppers?), and I didn't want to waste my time any longer. So mad!! It really is frusterating, all the inconsistencies among stores, with regards to knowledge about promotions, coupons, etc. This particular cashier was actually trying to scan my dollar-off coupons, wondering why they weren't working....
    So the 18,500 is automatic?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Kinda makes me think "what will they think of next". Kinda like those CT stores that have a grocery section. Then again would NOT be complaining if both those stores sold that stuff near me. Would make things way more awsome.
    This is in their 'branding' plans for the future...more into the groceries etc. If the points program stays the same, it'll be fantastic!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I won 50,000 wooo hooo!!! 18500 showed up right away, now wait for the rest!! Beautiful day!!!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

wow u are all so lucky ...I only get 18,500 on both transactions.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    So the 18,500 is automatic?
    It is automatic - it says somewhere in the fine print that if a store runs out of cards, 18,500 points will be rewarded. Unfortunately, my store hadn't actually run out of cards, they just didn't give me one! The cashier didn't scan anything for me and the points still showed up on my receipt.
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CindyLoo View Post
    It is automatic - it says somewhere in the fine print that if a store runs out of cards, 18,500 points will be rewarded. Unfortunately, my store hadn't actually run out of cards, they just didn't give me one! The cashier didn't scan anything for me and the points still showed up on my receipt.
    That's what I was wondering. So even if the cashier won't give a card you are at least guaranteed the 18,500pts.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was going to wait 'til tomorrow to do a transaction that included the new Avengers Blu-ray but my sickies have run through my stockpile of Dayquil & Nyquil. Six boxes at 9.99 put me almost over the top so I grabbed a few more things (like Dr. Oetker pizzas at the not-bad price of 3.99) and went to check out.

I had a FABULOUS cashier: she knew I qualified for the points yet the register wasn't prompting her to give me the card. She called her boss to check on why this was, got the verbal okay to give me the card. It was only 18,500 points so I know it would have been there, likely, anyway. But I really appreciated her doing this and let her know. Some cashiers are awesome!
    dahliagrower likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Do stamps count towards your $75 total? Need stamps!!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

no stamps don't count! Neither does lottery

I got 18500 too. Head office told me I could use the 10$ gift scratch card from last week with the promo this week. It did not work so I am going to call them....
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Does anyone know If you redeem points do you still get a card?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information