Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By nytedrmr
  • 1 Post By nytedrmr
  • 1 Post By ellis123
  • 1 Post By helina.lewis

Thread: Coupons to help our school Breakfast program

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Not sure if anyone can help out. I am the Co-President for our boys schools Home and School (Agnes Hodge). I am also helping run the breakfast program where we give 2 healthy breakfast items to each kid in the school. We run the program 5 days a week, and have been trying to use coupons as the program isn't fully funded. We are looking for yogurt coupons, nutri-grain bars, Cheerio's, Shreddies, Raisin Bran, Raisin, brick cheese, margarine, apple sauce, ziploc bags, any baking supplies as we have been trying to make muffins and stuff for the kids as well.

We can also use any gifts in kind. If you have any of these extra products sitting in your stock pile and are willing to donate. We could also use wax paper, saran, tin foil, plastic storage boxes, hard plastic ice packs, plastic spoons, napkins, clean empty yogurt containers, mixing bowls, knives, cutting boards, dish cloths, oven mitts, muffin tins. Gift cards for grocery stores. I can pick up pretty much any day!

Thanks in advance. The teachers and staff have seen a huge difference in the kids because of this program. There are lots of kids in this school coming without breakfast and sometimes without anything for the day! Every little bit helps
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Kellogg's
    Hey if you are wanting to earn easy money or prizes,
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=2800789

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Helina, PM me your address I might be able to send you some. will check my binder when i get home from work.
    helina.lewis likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

how many of the hard ice packs would you like? I can gets a bunch from work for free.
    helina.lewis likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thanks Nytedrem I sent you a PM, that would help!

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hi Helena
    Pm me your address and I will mail off some coupons
    helina.lewis likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A million thank yous to
    nytedrmr for the ice packs, coupons, and Canadian Tire money for the breakfast program. Thank you so much once again! It is greatly appreciated

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ellis123 thank you so much for the coupons you sent, they will go to good use!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Helena is this still for the same school as before,Agnes Hodge? If its a new schoolI can help, but if it is for Hodge Im sorry but I refuse to do anything for that school. The things that went on and that were done to my child is purely evil, and the principals were the most useless people to deal with. When I get my article done for the newspapers about what went on at that school and what things were done and during school time to my child, and how the principal and a few teachers dealt with the problem, (which typically meant they did nothing) Children who bully, beat on, are verbally,emotionally,physically abusive to name a few of the things, these kids got no discipline, no consequences and if the school tried to enforce any, it wasnt followed through. Im trying to keep this brief and not give examples, names and the specific details. Iwill send you it when it is completed,it will open up parents eyes and not in a good way. I do think its great you volunteer, I also volunteered at hodge a few times until I changed his school. I wisyou luck...

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yes this is Agnes Hodge. We got a new principal and VP last year. I am at the school 3-4 days a week. Last week we had a Zumbathon at the school with the money going to the breakfast program. There were almost 170 students that participated and just under 70 collected pledges raising over $1800.

Thank you to everyone who has helped donate, and help out. The coupons, coolers, ice packs, Canadian Tire money and gift cards have all gone to good use. Thanks you everyone. We can always use more donations. Canadian Tire money is a really easy way for people to donate.

We run the breakfast program 5 days a week with 2 items being served per day. 1 being a fruit and the other being, fresh bread, cheese, yogurt or cereal. There are almost 500 students in this school it has made a huge difference in the students and in the classes.
    gourmetsue likes this.

Thread Information