User Tag List

Page 52 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    when the wind blows all your neighbours leaves to your yard
    when you bag two full bags of leaves and you don't have a maple tree

on the plus side, we got the leaves bagged before it snowed this morning, avoiding wet leaves and a slippery walk
    I know that feeling......the best was the day when they chopped the tree down. Now if only the city would replace the trees on the road with the tiny leaves that are impossible to pick up. I miss fur trees.
    cath007 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Not a freebie today:I have a start of a cold.And we already know in QC that we will propably get snow and had to shovel this wenesday....Its not that I sont like winter if you are dressed properly...but all the things take so much more time and today it was dark at 3:30!!!! Thats kind of depressing...Bring on Christmas Light lol( I cannot install some in outside otherwhise i will do it right now...) No electric system in exterior
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Sherbrooke today...
    Shwa Girl and KJH like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post

Sherbrooke today...
    Yikes.
    That's a nice amount of snow.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post

Sherbrooke today...
    And yet I was in Boucherville after lunch and there was nothing.
    KJH likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007-these are not lights but little snowmen that move their arms when the solar panel picks up the sun or light in the room to make them move. You can find them at the dollar store and they might cheer you up when you come home and see them moving.

Nice flurries. Hamilton got intermittent powder snow.

If there ever was a reason to be grateful to bypass a soda offer at Shoppers, tonight was my occasion. I had the crosswalk signal button pushed and started to cross the road (from the Shoppers side of road) when the walk signal came on. Of the two oncoming left turn lanes of traffic, a driver in the outer lane was driving right at me and swerved within 2m of my dear legs. Insert swear words here as I was going into a running walk with my tote of lighter food buys. Then at the next intersection, I get the light for the pedestrian walk going, I step off and there's a minivan driver turning until s/he stops just at the crosswalk as I face the vehicle and hold hand up while continuing to cross. I was muttering about the Universe trying to get me tonight yet I have intact legs.

And I could go for a soda--Pepsi Throwback cases were the reason I bypassed the Coke 6-packs (buy 2 for $5 and get 500 bonus Optimum points).Have to see if the PT case is on sale for $2.99 elsewhere as Shoppers wanted $4.99.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was driving a lot earlier and now have a tension head-ache..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @cath007-these are not lights but little snowmen that move their arms when the solar panel picks up the sun or light in the room to make them move. You can find them at the dollar store and they might cheer you up when you come home and see them moving.

Nice flurries. Hamilton got intermittent powder snow.

If there ever was a reason to be grateful to bypass a soda offer at Shoppers, tonight was my occasion. I had the crosswalk signal button pushed and started to cross the road (from the Shoppers side of road) when the walk signal came on. Of the two oncoming left turn lanes of traffic, a driver in the outer lane was driving right at me and swerved within 2m of my dear legs. Insert swear words here as I was going into a running walk with my tote of lighter food buys. Then at the next intersection, I get the light for the pedestrian walk going, I step off and there's a minivan driver turning until s/he stops just at the crosswalk as I face the vehicle and hold hand up while continuing to cross. I was muttering about the Universe trying to get me tonight yet I have intact legs.

And I could go for a soda--Pepsi Throwback cases were the reason I bypassed the Coke 6-packs (buy 2 for $5 and get 500 bonus Optimum points).Have to see if the PT case is on sale for $2.99 elsewhere as Shoppers wanted $4.99.

Thanks you for the suggestion about christmas exterior stuff.After reading your post I am glad you are okaie,I took this picture from another site but it was really today in Sherbrooke around the afternoon.I dont drive but I am sure I will be carefull this season when I will walk!!!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My mom has come down for a week to help me with baby Leo because I am having some physical health issues. I even have a surgery on my finger scheduled for Monday.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

That freaking woodpecker is back and beating on my house!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    That freaking woodpecker is back and beating on my house!
    Arrgh! Mother nature.
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

....you've been saving on airmiles for a boston pizza gift card and today it is no where to be found!!!!
    cath007 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ....you've been saving on airmiles for a boston pizza gift card and today it is no where to be found!!!!
    Those Air Miles people are very frustrating these days. Metro cashier told me I could not do two orders using Air Miles back to back. New Air Miles rules. Was buying for work and for myself so needed two bills.

C'mon Air Miles. Straighten up and fly right.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's see for yesterday.
    Appart near me move again and the dude take our place of parking in the street...He dont have neibour problem so why he dont park in his yard????

You put heat at 15 degres and you are still cold!!!
    KJH likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Those Air Miles people are very frustrating these days. Metro cashier told me I could not do two orders using Air Miles back to back. New Air Miles rules. Was buying for work and for myself so needed two bills.

C'mon Air Miles. Straighten up and fly right.
    I haven't heard that rule yet! My mother works for a shell station, and Airmiles has a really good promotion right now with them, and they have quite a few people that pump their gas (say $40) and pay for it in 2 transactions as they get more Airmiles when they do 2 transactions instead of the 1. They haven't been told to only allow one transaction. They have a few that will also pump $20 pay for it, then go outside and pump another $20, pay for it, and they continue until their vehicle is full. They haven't had an issue with that either.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Page 52 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread Information