User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: Dec 1-2 Mega/Bonus Redemption shopping lists

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I got Monster High dolls at Chapter's B3G1 sale. WAY better price than $30. It was around $20ish plus I bought a make your own monster set and two board games so I got around $20 off (the one free) and free shipping. They also have the best price I could find on Lego if anyone is looking for that this year. I couldn't believe Indigo had such decent toy/game pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    They DID have monster high dolls at my store but only 4 dolls on the shelf and I bought one during the 20x event and the next time I went in they were gone. I can't remember which one it was but it wasn't a 2 pack, single doll for 29.95.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I have enough for one $210 and one $105. Debating whether or not to do both since it'll deplete all my points.

Here's my list so far, I still need to go to my SDM and confirm prices to get a more concrete list:

- diapers and wipes for DD
    - Lacoste cologne for DH with bonus bag (christmas gift)
    - Dark Knight Rises for DH (christmas gift)
    - tons of chocolate and candy for stocking stuffer and host/hostess gifts
    - Crayola Crayon maker (to go in the gift stash for next year)
    - toothbrush head refills
    - batteries
    - razor blades

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Meh! The flyer dosen't really have much in it that I need and I'm not going to buy stuff at regular price at SDM just because it's a bonus redemption. Regular prices are crazy $4 for a box of crackers, no thanks.

I think once I do cash in my points I will say good bye to my optimum card, I was so hoping for a Mega redemption, $240-$250 with a decent flyer (I'm sure all of you were thinking the same :o)

Looking forward to Target opening soon and their "Red card" where you save an additional 5%!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I too am so disappointed in the not so mega redemption especially right before Christmas when all other retailers are boosting sale by joining in on black friday deals and bonus sales. My SDM is sold out of toys and not getting any more for the season, nice. Most of the electronics are gone and no wii games left. I was planning on buying some dolls for my DD and games for DS but no such luck. I will have to drive across town or maybe over to the next town. SDM definitely gets the Grinch award this year!
    cambmom, PurpleBunny89 and moon18 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

For those with movies on their lists, check the release dates, I don't think any of them will be released in time. I just crossed a couple off my list.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

After seeing the food section of the flyer (thanks fallen!) I have decided that I actually will redeem soley on food. I have to organize the freezer(s) before I can count exact quantities for those items. Also need to get DH's input on the cheez whiz situation. Here is what I have so far:

(11)Bacon $3.49 = $38.39
    (11)Hungry Man Dinners $2.99 – 2X $0.35 coupons = $32.19
    (27)Life Brand Bottled Water 3/$4 = $36
    (1)Hamburgers $6.99 = $6.99
    (4)Pizza Pops 2/$5 = $10
    (2)Simply Food French Fries $1.99 = $3.98
    (4)Ruffles Chips $2 (Sun) = $8
    (1)Kraft Cheese Slices $4.99 = $4.99
    (1)Sour Cream $1.99 = $1.99
    (6)Clean & Clear $5.99 - $3 = $17.94
    (1)Robin Hood Flour 2.5KG $4.99 - $1 coupon =$3.99
    (6)Cheez Whiz $5.99 = $35.94
    (1)Kraft Parmesan Cheese 250g $5.99 = $5.99
    (1)Nexcare Bandages $2.99 (Marvel ones) =$2.99
    =$209.38

Filler Items
    SimplyFood Soups 3/$5
    CatelliPasta Sauce $1.99 (Have ???)
    ChocolateChipits $1.99 (Have 2)
    ButterscotchChipits $1.99 (Have 1)
    Sun-MaidRaisin Bread $2.99 (Have 2)
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: revised my list
    aussie, Ceren and Judyhill like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

WHY is spending free money so hard!?! Thought I had a list, now debating doing 2 redemptions instead of one. Just really wish that Pampers were on sale instead of Huggies.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

It may be free money but it still needs to be spent wisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    WHY is spending free money so hard!?! Thought I had a list, now debating doing 2 redemptions instead of one. Just really wish that Pampers were on sale instead of Huggies.
    Giseledta, aussie, Poirot and 6 others like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

im finding it hard also but since i rarely shop there anymore, think ill just go in get my mom her cosmetics wishlist even if the items arent really on sale and be done with sdm...be a good stocking stash

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    im finding it hard also but since i rarely shop there anymore, think ill just go in get my mom her cosmetics wishlist even if the items arent really on sale and be done with sdm...be a good stocking stash
    I hardly shop there either, their prices are rarely so comparable to other stores, my redemption just came from normal shopping there for La Roche which I only seem to buy at shoppers and when they have toilet paper sales!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I was planning to do four redemptions before the sad news that the Mega got downgraded so now I may only do one $210 and save the rest of my points for diapers throughout the year. I only did one redemption last year and I found it hard to spend all the money. This year I am thinking maybe the wireless printer (so I can get two sets of coupons to print instead of just one) and some stocking stuffers. I ended up getting an amazing deal on gift cards so we will be handing those out with some chocolates. And some treats for my doggie! And a nice present for my daycare lady and her family.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I was debating holding out on a redemption just in CASE they pull a sneaky sneak and hold an event with a higher redemption value. BUT I don't want to chance it, DH was laid off last week and so we are using this for our last few gifts/add on's. I'd rather use the extra $40!!!

I know for SURE we are getting the following...

Lady Gaga Perfume set $45 -- My younger sister is obsessed with Lady Gaga, and this goes with the Gaga photo book I found at dollorama for $3 (Chapters has exact book for $14.99!)
    V-Tech Interactive Globe $29.99 -- For DS's Birthday in March.
    Marcelle Gift Set $13.99 (?)
    Quo Lip Gloss Set $20
    Perfume $19.99 -- Not sure which kind, whatever smell I think is most suitable for my mother. lol.
    Axe 3 Piece Gift Set $11.99

Then the rest of the money will go to stocking stuffers, juices and then whatever DH throw's in the cart.
    Last edited by shmeelady; Wed, Nov 28th, 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Madonna Truth or Dare perfume set (sister)
    Women perfume sampler (free bottle certificate included) (mom)
    Men perfume sampler (dad)
    PS3 game (brother) Hoping they carry it (WWE)
    Kermit earphones, Ipod stand (I'm obsessed with Kermit - gift to myself)
    Look for gifts for DD

Debating on getting a PS3 for DS. We already own one (DH) but he wants one in his room.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

i actually want to blow all my points because I hate banking them and having nothing to spend on...

But they keep luring me in. Was going to redeem for 2 copies of Halo 4 for Xbox. Regularly $60 everywhere. This week it's $50 and you get the $10 GC…so it's a great deal. Dang you SDM!

…but then I'd have nothing to spend the points on and worry they will mysteriously be taken away with no warning or reason like others have found!

I could also use new insoles, a Biotherm cream, dry shampoo, fake tanner or one of those nice $200 watches…though I can't find all these items in ONE location... I'd slip in Lean Cuisines to make up any difference. DH is out of town on work so the money is all mine to spend as I please muahahaha
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Nov 28th, 2012 at 07:50 AM.
    aussie, kidsteph, isthia and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Does shoppers sell monster high dolls???!!!??? If they do I will definitely be picking up one of those! Are they anywhere particular in the store?

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    So far I have:
    (anything with S is a stocking stuffer)
    Monster High doll
    mens and womens razors (S)
    toothpaste
    pull ups
    cat food
    cat litter
    laundry soap and fabric softener
    toilet paper, paper towels and kleenex
    aspirin and motrin
    milk, eggs and bread
    juice boxes and lunch snacks
    gummy vitamins (S)
    mio (S)
    multipack of gum (S)
    lunch meat
    john frieda shampoo and conditioner (S)
    no more tangles spray (S)
    dish soap and dishwasher soap
    toilet bowl cleaner

The amounts for each item will depend on what the prices of the grocery items are, I have a rough idea right now. The Monster High doll is a gift for my niece and is the #1 most important thing on the list, everything else is workable.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information