User Tag List

Page 21 of 160 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Like Tree12262Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents Coupon Scan 2013!!!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Is it this one?
    Found it in RCSS today.
    Exp. Dec 31, 2014!!

These are available for trade - I have no microwave! LOL
    That's the one. Thanks, I was just going to try and re-size my picture, so you saved me some time
    Nayya and hijinx25 like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I was just reading about posting the location and hoarders and keeping it a secret. There aren't that many chains, if you need it that much as for a trade is my suggestions. I hae been a subscriber of emails for I don't know 3 years maybe but my registration ran out or something. Asked to be reinstated in December. But I have been visiting for a while and for me it was and still is intimidating to post (accuracy), scan/take a photo, don't hae a scanner/don't have one of those cameras and programs...yes it's true, Have a very basic/grand-pa cellular phone that we only use in emergencies. When I first started I'm not certain but I believe you had to post so many times while being a member. Could not commit to it...it was scary and I still don't know that much. The couponers trades lists when I see they have 17 of them or lots and lots. Or when taking photos or bragging on other sites it's always the same numbers ex: 15 - I can only assume 15 email accounts? is that a fair assumption? and trade lists ex: 17 well that's not counting what they are keeping. That is not fair.

Maybe someone can write an article about fair coupon rules. I mean you know who you are and if you can sleep at night knowing that you are cheating other couponers. We should remember that coupons were created to help people and I thought that was what we were doing here. You should assess your own needs, donations, budget and are you being fair. Hoarding coupons to have a better trade is that the game people play?

I don't know how trades work, swaps as I've seen them called. I hoard toilet paper, paper towels and tissues. We will always need those and I only have 1 email adress. It is an accomplishment to save but not all my products were free I still had to pay something. We cannot always afford it just because there is a sale.

I'm babbling, I'm trying to say is if you are doing something that after reading these posts offends you well maybe you should be doing something better. That's all I'm saying/writing. Please remember the good intentions I think SC started for all of us and to some of you that are still viewing without being part of Smartcanucks.ca we need your insight, help, experience and like me will learn how to scan and stuff when money permits to buy equipment that I can do so and so...on. Sorry babbling. I hope I didn't hut anyone but I think we are all here for the same reasons, save but help each other. Thank you to everyone who is.
    coupon girl and Nayya like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    i was just reading about posting the location and hoarders and keeping it a secret. There aren't that many chains, if you need it that much as for a trade is my suggestions. I hae been a subscriber of emails for i don't know 3 years maybe but my registration ran out or something. Asked to be reinstated in december. But i have been visiting for a while and for me it was and still is intimidating to post (accuracy), scan/take a photo, don't hae a scanner/don't have one of those cameras and programs...yes it's true, have a very basic/grand-pa cellular phone that we only use in emergencies. When i first started i'm not certain but i believe you had to post so many times while being a member. Could not commit to it...it was scary and i still don't know that much. The couponers trades lists when i see they have 17 of them or lots and lots. Or when taking photos or bragging on other sites it's always the same numbers ex: 15 - i can only assume 15 email accounts? Is that a fair assumption? And trade lists ex: 17 well that's not counting what they are keeping. That is not fair.

Maybe someone can write an article about fair coupon rules. I mean you know who you are and if you can sleep at night knowing that you are cheating other couponers. We should remember that coupons were created to help people and i thought that was what we were doing here. You should assess your own needs, donations, budget and are you being fair. Hoarding coupons to have a better trade is that the game people play?

I don't know how trades work, swaps as i've seen them called. I hoard toilet paper, paper towels and tissues. We will always need those and i only have 1 email adress. It is an accomplishment to save but not all my products were free i still had to pay something. We cannot always afford it just because there is a sale.

I'm babbling, i'm trying to say is if you are doing something that after reading these posts offends you well maybe you should be doing something better. That's all i'm saying/writing. Please remember the good intentions i think sc started for all of us and to some of you that are still viewing without being part of smartcanucks.ca we need your insight, help, experience and like me will learn how to scan and stuff when money permits to buy equipment that i can do so and so...on. Sorry babbling. I hope i didn't hut anyone but i think we are all here for the same reasons, save but help each other. Thank you to everyone who is.
    huh??

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got this new Gusto della Casa coupon today from a sample rep at a Safeway store in the Vancouver area. It looks similar to a previous one from last year. It is $1 off any Gusto della Casa flavour #10907492, expiring Dec.31 '15.

***edit***
    suncrest reported it earlier here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/334653-...0/#post5203497

Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Jan 15th, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
    Jeniana, Nayya, Chimmi and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I presume this is new? What threw me off is that it looks just like an older version. I found it in a Save On Foods store in the Vancouver area. It is a coupon that you cut out from the back of the box of Hamburger Helper.

Save $3 on ground beef with your next purchase of Hamburger Helper #76144846, expiring July 31 '13.

Front of box:

Coupon on back of box:

Details:

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i like that ground beef one better than franks ones

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Love this brand! Only available at Longo's in Ontario, and very tasty. Even better expiry!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I got this new Gusto della Casa coupon today from a sample rep at a Safeway store in the Vancouver area. It looks similar to a previous one from last year. It is $1 off any Gusto della Casa flavour #10907492, expiring Dec.31 '15.

Nayya and Anna Michele like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I didn't see this one in the index:

$0.50 valid on Oasis Tomato Cocktail 960mL and 10 Vegetables Cocktail 960mL (expiry June 30, 2013) UPC: 2250915
    Nayya and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I checked the first page and did a upc search and this didn't show up

$.50 on any ONE (1) Bundle Pack of KLEENEX Facial Tissue Expires May 30th 2013 upc:49109157
    One coupon per purchase - not good on trial size

This is a peelie found of boxes of 6 - I bought some at my local co-op and neither me or the cashier saw the peelie. I found it after I got home when I opened them
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jeniana, Nayya, Abby1 and 3 others like this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Yes, that's the one that I found yesterday too. PM me if anyone has extra to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

Nayya likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Jeniana, mcminsen, Nayya and 2 others like this.
    Becki

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Jeniana, Nayya and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Becki

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Becki

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Becki

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Becki

Page 21 of 160 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread Information