User Tag List

Page 72 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Oooh. I hope I didn't get you more angry.

I just wanted the newbies who misuse the forum to see that I am hip to their tricks.
    I like it when newbies and rookies post something like a good deal on coupons, a great shopping buy or a helpful tip.
    But don't ask us to help you win something and we don't know you from Adam.
    Nah! Just a couple of peeps that should know SC etiquette. It's always bothered me. Your post reminded me that some ppl are only here to get, not give and, I am hip to their tricks too (especially those that are not newbies and should know better). I agree with you fully. Thank goodness we are talking about a minority here...selfish ppl don't last long around here! Love our SC family.
    cath007 likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you got to check something under the counter..and accidentally you hit the counter with you head...grrr
    Koolaid and Granger like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I paid $5.99 (full retail) for a 12-can case of Pepsi Throwback at a local Shoppers and discover the first two cans taste kind of flat and slightly tinny. Next night, can number 3 of 12-drank most of it but still the same flavour issues. When can 4 revealed itself to be another dud, I popped the tabs on the remaining cans and drained them all into a sink. Date on the case is July 29/2013.

Upside-the pop tab collection has gone up a bit-tabs are going to a service organization. Since I have started to like coconut water, I might give soda a break for awhile.
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    When I paid $5.99 (full retail) for a 12-can case of Pepsi Throwback at a local Shoppers and discover the first two cans taste kind of flat and slightly tinny. Next night, can number 3 of 12-drank most of it but still the same flavour issues. When can 4 revealed itself to be another dud, I popped the tabs on the remaining cans and drained them all into a sink. Date on the case is July 29/2013.

Upside-the pop tab collection has gone up a bit-tabs are going to a service organization. Since I have started to like coconut water, I might give soda a break for awhile.
    Definattely kept the UPC and call them or e-mail them to complaint. It can be a productive problem,no matter the date of expiry.
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Jan 27th, 2013 at 12:10 AM.
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you think you made a great deal on Strawberries they where 2 for 3,50$ at the Vegetarien but after you realize after they are 1,44$ this week at Super C....it does not happen often...
    When last week I wanted Strawberries and did not check in the 50% off shelves...only to see the lady after me had the only pack ...sign....
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I also noticed the taste was "off". I told my boyfriend that just because the box was old the product shouldn't taste old. He told me I was crazy.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This is a funny one..I dreamed about my coupons and my list of shopping to do this night...no joke lol
    Ciel, smileyKT and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Seriously Hotmail botther me....Because I enter my password (too fast I confess) it is so easy to miss a cap of a letter...they let you to response to 1 million question and study yours responds answer for 24 hres..before maybe regive you you adress e-mail back...I need it...lol..I understand they want to protect us...but a little exagerated I found...Next thing they will start fbi report lol...it is a joke but I am frustrated because I need my account for coupons and e-mail...Same things if a debit card got a nip error...after 3 times you got cancelled...good things to protect us but it can be annoying.
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 01:34 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When this week end in the Journal of Montreal NewsPaper and many more they made several report of couponning and they make us a bad reputation..They took the extreme case.A title was'' Drunked at the coupons'' ;We are n ot all like that and that deceive me...The negative things that was said.I dont accumulate stuff for 20 years;I just save because it is logical.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when there's a little bit of snow falling in the morning and all the idiots on the road forget how to drive. 1.75 hrs to get to work today.
    do you hear that? that's my gears being ground.
    Ciel, Koolaid, xox2010 and 1 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

your problem is you're drinking pepsi...lol
    coke all the way!
    Ciel, Darth Penguin and wolfwoman like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    At least there is hockey, eh.
    Imagine if they didn't settle. There would have been rioting in the streets.
    no shiite! another season without hockey would have killed me.
    on a happier note, i am watching more AHL and OHL hockey than ever before.
    I'm now a bigger fan of the Gens.
    Going to see them when Connor McDavid and the Erie Otters come to town next month.
    Last edited by electric_viking; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    no e! another season without hockey would have killed me.
    on a happier note, i am watching more AHL and OHL hockey than ever before.
    I'm now a bigger fan of the Gens.
    Going to see them when Connor McDavid and the Erie Otters come to town next month.
    Oshawa Generals?
    Great.
    I think more people are supporting local hockey more and more, too.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

...it snows!
    cath007 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You know when you day start bad,you break something(my olay scrub falled for the shelve and break;I have to clean it and lost it because it leeked everywhere)

And again went to the shopping center for something and stopped to check the coupons..tearpads empty.....

And dont know why my medications bills uncreased since 2 months dur to highthing the medication or what

And Claires 10 for 10$ sales was finished...this week end I supposed...

So...early bird catch the deals!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho ..and the most ugly one...Subway morning breakfest are made with frozen pre-cooked eggs....I almost trew up on this one...yerk

Page 72 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread Information