User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: LIVID with Bloomex flowers!!!! *NEW UPDATE!! MUST READ!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Expired
    May 15th Update!!!!

PAUL Just called!!!! After the world of trouble and "NO REFUND" policy...... he has offered me a FULL refund on the condition I DELETE this post on SC!! Wow!! I told him to do the refund and once I get a confirmation from my Credit card company I will delete this. I left my CC company a message on their general mail box. I hope they get back to me soon to let me know

May 14th Update:

So the morons at bloomex just called me back!!! No help what so ever!! Refused to give me a refund because they were "delivered" he said he saw this post on SC!!!!! He said " I posted it all over the internet" and that he saw that my mom received them!!!! Hes a total jerk about it all too!!!

He sent me this email with my options too:

the Status of your Order No. 1566615 has been changed.
    Comments on your Order:
    customer was offered 4 options:
    1. resend
    2. resend to any canadian address
    3. store credit
    4. you send proucts back to our production. address is on the label.
    case is closed, paul

613-686-6331 Extension: 199
    He said the only way he would refund me is if I return the flowers!!!! The picture was taken on Friday when they arrived to the terminal and they already looked like crap!!! They were so dried out they were thrown out!! He then argued that "my mom received them" even though the picture was taken FRIDAY when my mom didnt get in port till SUNDAY!! What an absolute jerk!! He refuses to give me a refund and said "the flowers may have been damaged in transit" can someone please explain to me how a beautiful bouquet of Purple roses and daisies are damaged to the point that they turn into 2 pathetic mismatched roses and a crap load of filler???? He said "case is over" Little does he know its only just begun!!!!!!

Im fuming!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Omg I'm so mad!! I don't recall being this mad ever!!

So to start, my mom works on the Marine Atlantic ferry. She is working through Mother's Day and I wanted to send her flowers. I called a half dozen flower shops in North Sydney ( the port she will be in on Sunday
    ) and the only place that made Sunday deliveries was "Bloomex" so I choose a beautiful arrangement. I "upgraded" the purchase for and extra fee to have a larger arrangement then the display pic, along with a box of chocolates. I was VERY specific that it had to he delivered on Sunday, between 1 and 5 ( the only time she would be in port ) and paid and extra $20 to accommodate this "special request". The flowers were to be delivered to the terminal, and I had arranged with the terminal for a chauffeur to bring them from the terminal to the boat when she docked. Lots of planning by everyone.

So this morning I wake up with a notification of delivery in my email. The flowers were delivered TODAY!! This morning as a matter of fact!!! So that irritated me to start. They were suppose to be delivered on us day for a reason!!! So that aside, I tried calling customer service. The phone system says "to place an order press 1" or "customer service press 2" I tried pressing 2 and it went to a fax machine sound ( all those ping and pong weird sounds ) and then cut off. I did this a dozen times and nothing. But suprise, anytime I called and pressed 1 for orders I spoke with someone immediately!!! So I did that once, and she told me she couldn't do customer service and was strictly sales. I told her I needed a call back right away. This was at 10 this morning!!!! At 2 still no call. I called again and pressed 1 and asked for them to have customer service call me. At 3 i received an email around 3 saying they were delivered in error and would be delivered on Sunday instead. THEN at 5:30 tonight received a call saying "we can't deliver them on Sunday, we are too busy" but wasn't too busy to take an extra $20 from me for a Sunday delivery!!!! Ughhh!! I then told him to forget about it, I don't want them to re-deliver them, it's been tooth hassle!!! He said NO. Flat out no. I said "If they sit in the terminal for 2 days, they will be pratically dead by Sunday" he told me if she is unhappy with the quality on Sunday to send pictures and he would resend them next week. I told him next week is no good because my moms shift is over on the 16th. And he basically said "oh well"

so the icing on the cake is I ended up getting a picture of what was delivered!!!! What an E'ffin embarrassment!!! My beautiful mother that gave me life gets these hideous ( half dried out ) flowers!!! I'm attaching the pictures that were delivered along with what she received!! I even ordered the premium version and paid over $100 for them!!!! I'm so mad and getting nowhere with their customer service!!!

obviously the top pic is the "received" and the bottom is what I ordered from their website. Where is the purple theme?!? Where are the daisies!?!? Where are the carnations and roses!?!? This is pathetic!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    This thread is currently associated with: Bloomex.ca, Cake Beauty
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Wed, May 15th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.
    Shwa Girl and acosta like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I'd be livid!! Are they seriously not doing anything for you? Those flowers they delivered are embarrassing! Maybe call your credit card company and dispute it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

that is pathetic. it looks like a $20 Safeway bouquet. I would be livid....
    Shwa Girl and PammieD like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Jenny, I know that disappointment very well. The pics in many flower places you order from are a far cry from what actually arrives. I realized this after ordering and sending different funeral arrangements to friends and relatives over the years. I cannot believe their CS was that rude though. However, Mom's ALWAYS understand, I am sure yours knows how much you wanted it to be lovely for her.
    super_e and Shwa Girl like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! I can't believe that they will not do anything for you! You paid for the extra service and they messed up. Your purchase should be number 1 on their priority list on Sunday! I have heard many stories of people ordering flowers and what is delivered is not what is ordered. It has happened to my mother and a family friend. It's like the company doesn't expect the person receiving the flowers as a gift will complain so they made extra money by sending a lesser quality arrangement. I'm sorry you had to deal with that!
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is actually a Facebook page called "beware of bloomex."
    Shwa Girl and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm sorry about the flowers

I just wanted to say though where you said "my beautiful mother that gave me life"' it was really moving. reading through I can really feel your love for your mom
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Sat, May 11th, 2013 at 10:43 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call your credit card company asap and dispute the charge!!! Tell Bloomex you are doing this. Keep spreading the word to protect others. What a a horrible way to run a business.

Oh and Market Place on CBC ran a story about them and "busted" them. http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows...ID/1466991091/
    Last edited by lghend; Sat, May 11th, 2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Additional information

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

OMG! I can't believe it! That is horrible. I would be so upset. I hope you can get your money back somehow.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

OMG I would have lost my mind! I've never had to order flowers but if I ever do I will definitely do some research on the companies out there. You should post this in the store reviews section too, warn as many people as possible about this company.

Imagine all the people who send flowers and don't even know what ends up showing up to the receiver. How embarrassing! Bloomex should be ashamed of themselves.
    walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I would have researched, I always do but there were the only place delivering on Sunday ( not that it happened )
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmmmm, I just ordered online flowers for a team mate who lost her father last week. Now I am paranoid about what she may have actually received......Would it be wrong to ask how they looked? Don't want to really bother her during this time but also worry if I left it too late I would have no recourse. I used Metro Flowers.....
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Jenny I hope you didn't find my previous comment about researching offensive When I looked back at it I realized it could have been taken personally and I certainly didn't mean it that way. I just meant that before reading your post I never would have thought to look up a flower company for reviews. If one good thing can come out of this hopefully it's that people read about your experience and take their business somewhere else.

I'm sorry that this happened to you I'm honestly still shocked looking at those two photos; it makes me so angry! Please keep us updated on the outcome of the situation.
    Shwa Girl and PammieD like this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

That's ok, I didn't take it offensively I really do check reviews for companies. But in this case, being the only "Sunday delivery" option. I just took my chances. Kicking myself though
    PammieD likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just some facts about online flower dealers

1. Bloomex and other websites(1-800-Flowers, Teleflora, FTD, Proflowers, etc) are just an intermediary that connects you to a florist
    2. Every single one of these websites is overpriced, some as much as 500%.
    3. These websites rarely, if ever, do quality control checks on florists(or people who claim to be florists).
    4. The pictures of arrangements shown are almost always the premium version, while most people only buy the regular version.
    5. If you complain, almost every website will send out a replacement arrangement and credit you the full amount you paid.

Here are some comparison pictures of advertised vs. received.

Last edited by SmartConsumer; Sat, May 11th, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Shwa Girl and Candini like this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information