User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Check Out 51 - Free grocery rebate app!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy View Post
    Thanks for replying, but when you pay by credit card, aren't you risking sending your credit card number (albeit partially) to this company?
    I leave it if last 4 digits but blacked it out when a store showed different digits, leaving the part that said visa - it went through with no issues
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I got my first check today 64.00 awesome and its everything we buy and use, i did not buy anything I did not need
    Kyles_Mama likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by artisianswindow View Post
    I got my first check today 64.00 awesome and its everything we buy and use, i did not buy anything I did not need
    Wow, awesome payout, how long have you been a member? I started two weeks ago and have 6.00.. but I love it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Anyone having problems using the samsung galaxy S3 with check out 51? The images aren't clear when i try to scan. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I just requested my first cheque for $20.50
    Kyles_Mama likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

can u get this with a blackberry???

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    can u get this with a blackberry???
    No, but you can use it on droid/iOS tablets and newer ipods etc
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You CAN get this app for Blackberry but only if you have the new Z10 or Q10. It's actual the Android app that you have to sideload onto your Blackberry.

Aimee from Extreme Couponing Mom gives instructions on her site how to do this. I've done it and it works just great!!
    Michelle

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I just got the app for my android yesterday, already have $2. Can't wait for the next deals, I am so excited!
    gourmetsue likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I buy items today before I installed the app, can I still upload it or does the app have to be installed first and then your receipts will be valid.

I install it on the 5th and only purchases starting on the 5th are valid, whereas if I bought something on the 2nd it's not?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy View Post
    If I buy items today before I installed the app, can I still upload it or does the app have to be installed first and then your receipts will be valid.

I install it on the 5th and only purchases starting on the 5th are valid, whereas if I bought something on the 2nd it's not?
    My understanding is that you need to upload the receipts while the promotion is valid. So, based on this rule, as long as the promotion is still valid, you should be able to upload the receipt regardless of when you installed the app. If you really bought something on the 2nd, I doubt you will still be able to upload and get credit for it as I would expect that promotion is now over but if you uploaded it during the promotion window (i.e. while the promotion is on), I believe it should count and you should get credit.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Any one know can we use this app on nexsus 7 tablet. It has android. But not sure about this app. as just got yesterday by points after all and so far like it, actually my kids like more than me.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    Anyone having problems using the samsung galaxy S3 with check out 51? The images aren't clear when i try to scan. Is anyone else having this problem?
    i have the galaxy s2 and the same thing happened to me until i actually clicked the button to take the picture and then it focused. Was it blurry for you after your pictured the receipt or just looking at it through the checkout 51 lens before snapping it?

SuperPoints- Please Feel Free to Use my link to join! earn money as easily as clicking a button! it adds up quick
    http://superpoints.com/refer/dareen647

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Just requested my first cheque of $30.50! So glad I download this app since its on products I buy all the time but just getting $$$ back for it now. So excited to get my cheque. I was going to keep saving it but kind of scared they might decide to end it and ill lose my hard earned $$$ so I cashed in for the cheque. Now onto waiting!
    Natalka and sassypants like this.
    busy, busy, busy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just wondering if anyone has used this app with online grocery purchases (like Walmart.ca)... If we can use it, I might get around to it.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information