User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Does this man use his brain?? just need to rant

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I m just so p*** off right now just need to rant about it, so it all begins with some brand new toys that I have put on the ground.....they are for someone's birthday present. the toy's package were all cardboard boxes, and this morning he rinsed some wet towels and guess what he did...he laid them all over those toys to let them air dry. I woke up after 2 hours of his "stupid action" , I screamed when I saw all those wet towel all over the toys, all the packaging was soaked wet from the outside in........, I ask him why he will laid wet towel over card board box?? does he think cardboard boxes are waterproof?? does he use his brain at all. There are many other place he can hang, why it has to be on top of the new toys. he was like....O i didn't know the towels are this wet.....wow really! I try to use a blow dryer to dry the boxes, but even it felt dry, it still left with wrinkles and water marks on them, now they just don't look as "brand new" as before.......afterward he said I m just over reacting...etc....
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Mark's

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would be pissed too. How dumb can you be?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Argh! I think this happens because men don't really care about the packaging (at least ones I know don't care). I would just explain it to the birthday child's parent. At least you have a funny story to tell them
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: dropped word
    super_e, gourmetsue and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Omgosh how frustrating..When we had our 25th wedding anniversary party, I ordered some gorgeous pastries.. works of art, from a store in Niagara Falls.. it was around the holidays so I had to take them a day early. I kept moving them from place to place to keep them safe from heat and from being squished.. Finally I put them on the freezer in the basement.. it was cool and 'safe' there .. The next time I walk past them there is a HUGE wrench on top of the packaging that was supposedly protecting them.. my dad put it on there, needless to say the weight squished everything in the centre of the tray .. lol......... omgosh.. on the plus side.. they tasted yummy all messed up
    super_e, DaveP, Tbites and 3 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Brutal! I would be furious.
    I hope he learns from his mistakes!
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Love covers all. I think this might be one of those things.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Oh my...Crazy things happen!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I am one for putting notes on things when I want to make it clear for whom things belong or when I want other family members to pay attention not to destroy something. I get comments from them but if they suddenly fail to read and I find out, well there's an argument.

I'm sorry OP and other SCers have had their best intentions put through the grinder of others' actions. When such experiences happen, there will be a tendency to double-check safeguards in the future or to avoid people who tend to act without consideration of your feelings/efforts.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

People make mistakes, and I understand that the boxes don't look so new, but in the end, the child who will be receiving the toy will not care what the box will look like, and will only care about the toy inside.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wrinkled. Packaging.

First. World. Problem.

Breathe.

Count your blessings.
    gourmetsue, CrazyQT and ishyx0x like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In my house floor= garbage or not being used so it would have fallen under my own darn fault.

sorry your upset maybe next time put stuff you dont want damaged in anyways up off the floor

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I m just so p*** off right now just need to rant about it, so it all begins with some brand new toys that I have put on the ground.....they are for someone's birthday present. the toy's package were all cardboard boxes, and this morning he rinsed some wet towels and guess what he did...he laid them all over those toys to let them air dry. I woke up after 2 hours of his "stupid action" , I screamed when I saw all those wet towel all over the toys, all the packaging was soaked wet from the outside in........, I ask him why he will laid wet towel over card board box?? does he think cardboard boxes are waterproof?? does he use his brain at all. There are many other place he can hang, why it has to be on top of the new toys. he was like....O i didn't know the towels are this wet.....wow really! I try to use a blow dryer to dry the boxes, but even it felt dry, it still left with wrinkles and water marks on them, now they just don't look as "brand new" as before.......afterward he said I m just over reacting...etc....
    I got a good laugh from this! Not at you or the issue but the fact that you expected " this man to used his brains!"
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I swear I can start a hilarious blog about the ridiculous things my BF does.....like finishing the cereal box and then putting the 'empty' box BACK on the shelf. Why?? I just shake my head.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So last night I thawed some chilli and we had hot dogs in the fridge. So therefore chilli dogs for dinner.
    My BF was home when I was eating so he asks me 'is there anymore left'
    I say yes. The hotdogs are in the fridge and the chilli is already heated. Easy enough right?

So these two (my BF and his brother) actually make an attempt to assemble their own dinner. So BF's bro eats first and then 15 minutes later BF goes to the kitchen to get his and I hear
    BF- "these hotdogs don't look right"
    BF - "babe these hotdogs are grey"
    Me - 'what?
    BF - 'i don't think I should eat these because they don't look cooked'
    Me - 'hotdog are already pre-cooked. you just need to heat them up. Why the hell are they grey?'

I finally get up and take a look at the hotdogs. These idiotss didn't even find the hotdogs. They, for some reason, went into the freezer, got raw breakfast sausages, put them in a glass bowl and poured boiling water over them. The hotdogs were in the fridge in a package labelled 'hotdogs'. These were in a package labelled 'breakfast sausages'
    No wonder the hotdogs looked grey. They weren't even hotdogs!!!!

So BF's bro ate raw breakfast sausages for dinner last night....with chilli on top. *SHAKING MY HEAD*

--Hope this story makes you feel better OP--
    julesie-pie and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapNcheeky View Post
    I swear I can start a hilarious blog about the ridiculous things my BF does.....like finishing the cereal box and then putting the 'empty' box BACK on the shelf. Why?? I just shake my head.
    i can relate to this, my bf like to leave empty juice cartons in the fridge, empty bag of chips...etc...he will leave bits left inside and tell me its not empty yet, theres still some inside, lol.....afterall he is just too lazy to throw them in the garbage.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information