Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Pinecone Research Discussion

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    Hi,
    How do I join this site?

Thanks
    There has to be sign-up links sent by Pinecone themselves when they are looking for new members. I snagged a link on this forum back in May? I think and then had to wait to see if I was accepted.
    Good luck!
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heart1968 View Post
    There has to be sign-up links sent by Pinecone themselves when they are looking for new members. I snagged a link on this forum back in May? I think and then had to wait to see if I was accepted.
    Good luck!
    Yup! they will send you an email with instructions to sign up. did you get one?
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a second survey with them and got another $3 cheque - wanted paypal - but I get the cheques ok so no problem.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Pinecone, they are one of the best. I have been with them for 3 years now. Has anyone noticed that they are not getting the products sent to them as much anymore. I still get my $5, but i havent gotten a product to try in a while?... Discuss please..
    gameprogirl and heart1968 like this.
    www.alphamaleskills.com
    Identity level change taught from a non conformist point of view. Unplugged from the values that society programs you to belive.Alpha Male Skills teaches you the Core values and priciples of long ago that most men have forgotten or never learned.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can anyone send me an invite to join pinecone.... plz

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Onlinesaver View Post
    I love Pinecone, they are one of the best. I have been with them for 3 years now. Has anyone noticed that they are not getting the products sent to them as much anymore. I still get my $5, but i havent gotten a product to try in a while?... Discuss please..
    Now this may sound peculiar but I got two rolls of Toilet-paper yesterda to sample and have no idea which survey company sent them and doesn't indicate so on the form. I vaguely remember doing a survey about the stuff but am a member of a handful of survey sites so could be Pinecone???
    gameprogirl likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like this site, very proffesional. I just wish I received more surveys from them!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have been a member for a couple of years, and lately I haven't been getting many surveys at all. I've had the household questions (which aren't paid), but that is the only thing I've gotten in the last month. I used to get a couple paid surveys per month.
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Waiting for spring.... symalteria's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    I have been a member for a couple of years, and lately I haven't been getting many surveys at all. I've had the household questions (which aren't paid), but that is the only thing I've gotten in the last month. I used to get a couple paid surveys per month.

I have found the same thing over the last year so I got curious and decided to send an email to Pinecone and I was told in my reply back that I was deleted from the system and they couldnt say why although I was free to join again if and when i find a banner or invite.... I had been a member for years ....I soooo hop that I can get a invite soon!!
    Word to the wise keep you account active IE: household questions just in case

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think things slow down over the summer season...

I get surveys now and again - got something to test in the last month, hadn't probably had something for a year before that.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm still a member, it's just slowed down alot from what it was. A slow summer could have something to do with it. Hopefully it picks up. I think my last item to test was in the spring. Fingers crossed.
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed it's slowed down a LOT too and I was kind of wondering if it's because I haven't signed up for paypal payments. I've received 3 emails from them just telling me that I could now sign up for paypal, but that I could just stick with my current form of payment if I want to. I was just thinking I haven't received any surveys from them since they started sending me the emails saying that Paypal is available. I know they say that you don't have to sign up for it, but I'm wondering if maybe I'm not getting any surveys because I didn't sign up for paypal. Is anyone who did sign up for Paypal getting any surveys?

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bastet13 View Post
    I noticed it's slowed down a LOT too and I was kind of wondering if it's because I haven't signed up for paypal payments. I've received 3 emails from them just telling me that I could now sign up for paypal, but that I could just stick with my current form of payment if I want to. I was just thinking I haven't received any surveys from them since they started sending me the emails saying that Paypal is available. I know they say that you don't have to sign up for it, but I'm wondering if maybe I'm not getting any surveys because I didn't sign up for paypal. Is anyone who did sign up for Paypal getting any surveys?
    It slowed down for me too...but I did get 1 survey 3 days ago and got paid $5 paypal cash.
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't receive a survey for 2 months or longer but then I got 2 - 3.00 ones a week or so ago. I thought a product was coming but it never arrived. I had this happen once before where a product should have come and didn't. I got the follow up survey the last time and emailed there was no product and they said to disregard the survey but I still wonder what happened to the product.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

any chance someone can send me an invite? I had very limited access to the internet for a few months, and when I tried to log in it said I no longer exsist I emalied the lady in charge hoping she can help me out in some way. I absolutely love this website! If someone could send me an invite I would love it though. Best surveys around
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information