User Tag List

Page 6 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Way to make the most of the points!

I am confident that this loyalty program will be the one that replaces the SDM Optimum when it goes into the sunset in 2016.

Want to get in on these offers-must be patient for autumn and anticipated expansion of program into other store banners.
    I also hope they keep it. Some of the offers are too expensive. When they have the bonus offers it's in your favour. When they give you a personal offer plus and in store offer, then it's gravy.
    Example: Personal PC Plus offer of 500 points for buying Helluva Good Dip (yum) + In Store offer of 200 points for Helluva Good Dip + a pink sticker on Helluva Good Dip (like acosta did with bakery pink sticker) -- that's the Trifecta to look out for
    Snow In Summer, ange410 and acosta like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I seriously LOVE this program! I have already cashed out twice and on my third. All my offers are only for fresh meat, fresh produce or dairy, which I always get on sale. You can't get those kinds of redemptions from any tear pad or coupon! Maybe you can ... But you need to look hard for them.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

While I've been getting sucky offers from them (like get x points when you buy pre packaged hors d'oeuvres. Huh?) I do like that the math is easy to do. 1,000 points = $1
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have downloaded the app 2 weeks ago and still sitting on 0 points. The offers are not that appealing to me.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've had great luck with my personalized offers. I've only been in the program for 2 weeks, and didn't think I would use it much. I'm already at 8,900 points which for me is a lot considering that I usually do most of my shopping at No Frills/FreshCo/Costco. I didn't think that they'd combine personalized offers with weekly sales, but that's what I've been finding! 800 pts for blueberries that are on sale for $1.67? And 400 pts + 100 pts in store for cucumber? I'll take two of each, please! Sure, I spent a wee bit more there than I would have at No Frills (about $0.50 total), but my points worked out to a savings of $2.60. Well worth it, I say!
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and Snow In Summer like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got an e-mail from PC Plus. They are offering the same spend $80 get 200000 PC Points again. Monday August 19 to Wednesday August 21 only. Not sure if this has to be loaded to your card or is an in store offer.

I guess they have had success with this. The usual exclusions apply.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Dear PC Plus:

Since I signed up for your program in the spring (May? April?) you have been offering me bonus points on a particular cereal, pretty much every week.

If I were interested, I would've bought it by now, no? Haven't you figured this out yet? How about you send me something useful instead? In the meantime, Metro seems to have figured me out so I'm good with them until you decide to reel me in. Thanks
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Ciel and acosta like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been having horrible technical problems with the program since I joined in May. The worst was when they didn't link my credit card properly with the account so I was "welcomed" into a program that I'd been using for two months -- and they promptly stopped sending me offers. They also took two months (and a bunch of emails and calls) to apply all my welcome bonus points. Currently, only some of the digital offers apply to my card properly which has meant a lot of emails and calls to customer service to get the points applied.

It's the only loyalty program that rewards me for buying actual food -- saving money on milk and blueberries! -- though so I'm toughing it out the frustration but they really need to fix the kinks before this thing expands beyond Loblaws. It's really frustrating to use right now.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

But it's not the only reward program that gives you points on actual food. Metro and Sobeys have programs and have worked out the kinks ages ago. I can't even log into PC points today to load my offers. Some weeks I can't even view their flyers. Their site is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by slradcli View Post
    I've been having horrible technical problems with the program since I joined in May. The worst was when they didn't link my credit card properly with the account so I was "welcomed" into a program that I'd been using for two months -- and they promptly stopped sending me offers. They also took two months (and a bunch of emails and calls) to apply all my welcome bonus points. Currently, only some of the digital offers apply to my card properly which has meant a lot of emails and calls to customer service to get the points applied.

It's the only loyalty program that rewards me for buying actual food -- saving money on milk and blueberries! -- though so I'm toughing it out the frustration but they really need to fix the kinks before this thing expands beyond Loblaws. It's really frustrating to use right now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Torontogal - same here...can't load this week's offers either
    Very frustrating!
    torontogal12 likes this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

now it is working...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Torontogal - same here...can't load this week's offers either
    Very frustrating!
    Mine says I have no offer this week. Huh?!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377298343.354182.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  20.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was suppose to get some points today from my shop, but the receipt said points balance unavailable and says "your account will be updated within 24hours" anyone had that happened before? I log into my account online and the transaction today was missing, looks like I have never even shop there today. I called hotline, the agent said she will have to email the senior agent about it and he will email me within two days. I never had a problem before with their point, it always shows immediately after the shop, not sure what happened now.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I completely disagree! This program is absolutely amazing!!! This past week I got a personal offer for every $20.00 spent on health and beauty get 5000 points. 1000 points on Schneider natural selection deli meat. I also got a personal offer when you spend 80.00 you get 20000 points.

Well folks I won't bore with my long list of H&B but stocked up up on many sale items that were cheaper than WM with pons, bought some Black Forest ham from Schneider ( not only was it on sale but there was a 500 in store promo to bank up with my 1000 personal offer) and a loft of bread.

My total was 92.90 before taxes and I received back 36,550 points in one transaction which = $36.55!!! Hello!!!

This program is priceless once you learn to use it. This week I have offers on ground beef, chicken, potatoes, green onions, tropicana juice, maple leaf bacon, Campbell's soup, cut vegetables and wonder bread. You can't get discounts on these kinds of things, unless you buy a ton of ziplock bags on sale.

Sorry but I love this program and I think it's actually better then SDM. I will be cashing out this week on 60.00 of free groceries!

For those frustrated in not getting good offers, try shopping there once or twice and see your offers change over time. Mine have greatly and I am very pleased.

If SDM rewards you for spending in their store then why should Loblaws reward you for not shopping in their store??? This truly baffles me ...
    Shwa Girl and acosta like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i was suppose to get some points today from my shop, but the receipt said points balance unavailable and says "your account will be updated within 24hours" anyone had that happened before? I log into my account online and the transaction today was missing, looks like I have never even shop there today. I called hotline, the agent said she will have to email the senior agent about it and he will email me within two days. I never had a problem before with their point, it always shows immediately after the shop, not sure what happened now.
    Its happened to me a couple of times. I use the app on my iPhone 5. Just send them an email from the app or from the website or call them and your missing points will show up within 48 hours. Mine usually took less then 12 hours. They are really great to deal with.

Page 6 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread Information