User Tag List

Page 9 of 613 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't a fault of the system? I purchased over $5 in fruit but didn't receive my points. I mentioned it to the cashier before the transaction was completed, she suggested I call the toll free number from the website. After verifying that I had loaded the offers to my card, the rep had to enter the points manually for this particular offer.
    This week Wonder bread has 1500 points in in store and 1500 points that can be loaded to your card. The bread was on sale for $1.89. The points did not show up on my receipt. I just returned the bread because I am now calling PC Plus about once per month about missing points.
    dizzyb and torontogal12 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have also called the toll free a couple of times to get "missing points" added - I was just assuming it was because of the coupon but yes might be just one of the misses. Not sure why the program seems to sometimes get some of my points and misses it on other stuff. I'll keep trying to figure it out since Loblaws is close to me and happens to be a regular place for me to shop so I might as well take advantage of the program.....if I can just figure it out. I'd hate to have to keep calling the toll free every week to report missing points. I'll try again this week and see what happens.
    dizzyb and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Seems like too much work, they should just adopt Optimum
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Kinda feels like a beta-testing stage, doesn't it?
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I emailed them several times over the last few weeks (points not being applied, unable to log into account, etc). They did say that they are using the few select Loblaws stores as beta testing and so, glitches are to be expected. They hope to iron them out by the end of this month, when the program will start being available at other Loblaws corporation stores.

I know that this doesnt help with the frustration some of us have been experiencing, but I will tough it out and hope for the best

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I've been using this program for about two+ months. I make purchases every week.
    For the past two weeks, I've had to contact the PC Plus HELP (via my app) to have points added.
    They usually get back to me within 3 days and add the points no problem.

IT's annoying that I have to contact them now. So I always check my receipts.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Right on the money!
    baggypants and dizzyb like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have an iPhone and never have the brightness to the max (save my batteries); however, I always have to put my brightness on FULL for the cashier to scan my card.
    That could be a tip for anyone who has issues getting their card (from their phone) scanned.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I emailed them several times over the last few weeks (points not being applied, unable to log into account, etc). They did say that they are using the few select Loblaws stores as beta testing and so, glitches are to be expected. They hope to iron them out by the end of this month, when the program will start being available at other Loblaws corporation stores.

I know that this doesnt help with the frustration some of us have been experiencing, but I will tough it out and hope for the best
    Oh my, I didn't seriously think this was still in beta testing. A typical organization would roll it out to only a handful of users to give it a go, and keep it quiet until they've corrected all the bugs to avoid irritating a lot of people. I guess they were eager beavers, 'cuz I'd have to go out of my way to avoid seeing ads for this!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but a quick search came up negative, so hopefully I'm not duplicating anything.

Last week I noticed a sign in-store at the cash registers that quietly states if you are not asked for your PC Plus card, you are entitled to a free bag of PC cookies (the Decadent, I think). Normally, I'd put my card on the item closest to the front of my order so the cashier sees it first. Maybe I'll just keep it in my pocket from now on LOL!
    Jesus saves!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I 'm having a love/hate relationship with the PC Plus Program..

Love getting 1500 points for Wonder Classic bread marked down to $1.49 which made it free !!

Hated having to call to get 1400 digital points added for the fresh fruit and shaved cold meats I purchased ...

baggypants
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

eeek! I was eager to check out this week's points offers, only to receive a message saying to check back again next week. So no offers this week?! Is this the case for everyone?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

eeek! I was eager to check out this week's points offers, only to receive a message saying to check back again next week. So no offers this week?! Is this the case for everyone?
    I have new offers this week (800 pts for Smartfood popcorn, 1000 for $5 in fresh fruit, etc). I can't remember all the offers now, but there was 10 or so.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Did you shop there last week and scan your card? If you don't, they don't send you offers
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yup - I've been there about 2x this past week (it's the closest grocery store to my place).
    I bought Country Harvest bread (500pts) and other items. So I did use my card on all my transactions, and I am certain that it scanned since the points were awarded.
    Last edited by d.ot; Fri, Sep 13th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Page 9 of 613 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread Information