User Tag List

Page 16 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got spent $30 and get 6000pts. time to redeem some FPCs even thou its not no tax day.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Saw a sign at cash register at RCSS in London for PC points available November 19th. So excited as I shop there alot
    I checked today with RCSS, St. Catharines. They begin PC points November 15. Yay!
    Ciel, Keykey and trishka like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i got spent $30 and get 6000pts. time to redeem some FPCs even thou its not no tax day.
    Check the fine print. Those offers are usually spend $30 after coupons and discounts!
    Ciel and anastasia1009 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Coupons usually mean their CZ coupons which are a discount, manu coupons are usually treated as cash
    Ciel, Snow In Summer and Xarinn like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can you apply a CZ coupon AND a manufacture coupon on the same product? I saw this as stacking, which I didnt think was allowed. Can anyone confirm this?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by slradcli View Post
    Check the fine print. Those offers are usually spend $30 after coupons and discounts!
    yes, I know the wordings says that, but I was successfully received full pts with oop $10, before coupon and FPC was $50, that was a couple months ago

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Saw a sign at cash register at RCSS in London for PC points available November 19th. So excited as I shop there alot
    I saw a sign in my Winnipeg RCSS that they were starting this program too!!! excited!
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I took advantage of $40 for 10,000 points - has to be $40 after coupons and discounts - I double checked with them before during order.
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Coupons usually mean their CZ coupons which are a discount, manu coupons are usually treated as cash
    Huh! I just learned something new. Thanks for sharing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't really get why it wouldn't have rolled out across all loblaws stores at the same time. I was interested at the beginning but haven't bothered using it since signing up cause everytime I tried a few months back the store said they weren't participating. Feels like the jumped the gun on this one.
    Want to win 1,000,000 Skittles?? Free contest closes Dec 31st, 2013
    http://www.getskittlesrich.com/watch/GyQbFOu8y08

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Most stores try a beta project with select users, areas or stores - it is not unusual, but they seem to have more issues now then when it started which does not bode well for when it rolls out
    PammieD likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I noticed the self checkout at my local RCSS (Grimsby) had a do you have pcplus prompt recently. I asked the cashier if the program was available in this store now, but she said they started it for employees only but that it would be available to the public soon, so if I was a pc financial customer, I should sign up. So, I went home and downloaded the app on my ipad,I signed up but the screen won't scroll down to the accept button, so I couldn't confirm my joining. Today I had an email from pcplus, telling me to go to pcplus.ca to confirm my membership....so I did. I uploaded my offers, and went to the store. I purchased quite a few offers, fresh meats, veggies mostly. When I got home. I checked the app, but it doesn't say the offered are redeemed. I thought because my pc financial cards are hooked to my account the offers would be redeemed automatically, is this correct? Or do I need a plastic card, or to lug my ipad to the store? Any help would be appreciated! You SCers always set me straight!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You can request a card once they start the program in your store, otherwise, you need your phone/iPad etc
    I know someone who did a screenshot of her card on her iPhone, printed it and use it because they can't scan from her phone
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

So no advantage to being a pc financial customer? Another plastic card to carry...great. Lol, looking forward to using this program! Thanks for the info!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

PC Financial - earn per $ spent
    PC Plus - earn on certain products, in-store and coupon offers (occasional spend $x get points offers)
    PammieD likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 16 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread Information