User Tag List

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have always had great luck at stacking at London Drugs! Some of the brands I have had no problems stacking coupons with are Tresemme, Dove, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear (the body wash is free if you wait for a sale and combine the $3 printable with the $2.50 printable from healthyessentials), Shick, Revlon, Clorox, Energizer, Advil, Tylenol, Centrum, Pediasure, Johnson's, Skintimate, Playtex, Arm & Hammer, Colgate, Cascades, & even Nicorette for anyone who wants to quit smoking!

Yes they are a bit stricter with their rules but that's probably a good thing! Maybe if SOF regulated coupons more they wouldn't have put an end to stacking. Keep in mind you cannot use LD's store coupons with your own, and some locations don't allow printables over $3, but the one I go to is great, so call and find out what your stores individual rules are first

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    I'm curious which SOF do you stack at - or should I say did(past tense) now every time I went to the one on Blanshard they never had any stock of product I was looking for, I didn't get to do a lot of stacking there at all
    I usually stack at the one small store on Vancouver Island...and I'll say that we had an EXCELLENT working relationship...I never cleared the shelves (always preordered if I wanted a larger amount)....never made the other customers wait in line behind me (smaller trips) and never ever ever cheated on my coupons. The girls at my store regularly "high-five" me on my deals and love chatting to me....one actually said we were the only not completely edly insane couponers that they had met and I'm sure both Couponandoff and I changed their opinion of couponers in general. The girls at our stores are known by name and we respect the extra stress we add to thier job.

I just wish everyone had been this considerate and I'm sure we would still be stacking...but perhaps we will be again....soon...muhahaha!

J

P.S....Coups...you were FAST!!! I don't believe it....wait...is that a pig I see in the sky flying...it seems awfully cold in hell (work) today....hmmm...
    Last edited by jezz; Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just wanted to thank you gals for all your hard work that it took putting this together and keeping it so well organized. Here's hoping SOF will bring back a more regulated form of stacking.

Trading Score
    401 (100%)

P.S -- Thankyou so much couponandoff and jezz and everyone who made this thread! Your hard work did not go un-noticed!
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

so sorry this had to happen but it sounds like it maybe back with a lil regulation and we'll be here ready to trade with all you stackers
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

for contributing stacking information and promoting responsible shopping.
    Let's keep in touch & stay connected ♥
    This thread has now expired.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Thread Information