User Tag List

Page 24 of 613 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had a problem with my card and when I called the head office she insisted that you tell the cashier to swipe your card at the beginning of the order

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    When the cashier totals the order:
    1. Tell him/her that you have PC Plus.
    2.Swipe the PC Plus card.
    3.Then tell him/her you have your own bags and swipe your President's Choice card for your points for using your own bags.
    4. Use your coupons if you have them, at this point.
    5. Then tell the cashier you want to use your PC Points to pay for your order.

Do it in this order and you should be o.k.
    Shwa Girl and PammieD like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

So the spend $100 get 10,000 points offer is only valid if you make a purchase at RCSS, Loblaws,etc.....?

I wanted to do a big shop at another store and hope I get the points

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I had a problem with my card and when I called the head office she insisted that you tell the cashier to swipe your card at the beginning of the order

They're pretty insistent on that....they scan it as early as they can in the transaction.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got the pc plus card finally today. So happy, spent $90 including tax and got 60,400 points.Plus about $30 of it was produce. Was going to wait until no tax day tomorrow but was afraid that the big point items like finish and palmolive would be sold out! although surprisingly hardly anyone had them in their carts.
    The_Scarecrow and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

scanning the card early makes no sense if it is linked to your form of payment which mine is.
    My offers are a joke this week. I have only 6 and they are not products I buy, formula...lets see I am 43 yrs old and my kids are 10 and 13. Not to mention I was a bf mom. I also can't download them as the system is overloaded, but I am in no rush.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

ok...this may be a silly question. I have a PC MC and I went onto the PC plus website and registered it. My mum went to the store this morning and picked me up a pc plus card as well. I want to have one so that if I don't want to pay with pc mc one day, I can still use the stand alone card and get points. Is there a way when you sign into PC Plus website to register an additional pc plus card? I don't see it..

Also for those who went this morning....re the palmolive deal...if I buy 5 do I get 5x2,500pts? I see somewhere that it must be in a single transaction? So if I buy palmolive today and get 2,500pts, I can't buy one tomorrow and get the points as well?

Thanks
    S

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Read through this entire thread and didn't see this question asked. Can you price match a flyer item and still get the bonus points? e.g. This week RCSS has 2,500 pts WUB Palmolive. If Palmolive was on sale somewhere else for say $1.99 could I price match that flyer and still get the points?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    144 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Read through this entire thread and didn't see this question asked. Can you price match a flyer item and still get the bonus points? e.g. This week RCSS has 2,500 pts WUB Palmolive. If Palmolive was on sale somewhere else for say $1.99 could I price match that flyer and still get the points?
    I will say , yes, you can price match and still get points, but just a reminder, the palmolive on sale with 2500 pts is 1.1L, not the smaller bottle that nofill pu on sale.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Got my points card and free cake and coffee at Zehrs to celebrate the launch.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SuzannaR View Post
    ok...this may be a silly question. I have a PC MC and I went onto the PC plus website and registered it. My mum went to the store this morning and picked me up a pc plus card as well. I want to have one so that if I don't want to pay with pc mc one day, I can still use the stand alone card and get points. Is there a way when you sign into PC Plus website to register an additional pc plus card? I don't see it..

Also for those who went this morning....re the palmolive deal...if I buy 5 do I get 5x2,500pts? I see somewhere that it must be in a single transaction? So if I buy palmolive today and get 2,500pts, I can't buy one tomorrow and get the points as well?

Thanks
    S
    I grabbed 6 bottles of Palmolive and 2 boxes of the Quantum finish and got points for each. Total of 25,000 points = $25.00 and I still have to send off for the Finish bogo rebate.

I'm liking PcPlus points so far.

To add the PcPlus card, sign in and go to My Account and then to Change Card Settings. Hope that helps.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SuzannaR View Post

Thanks
    S
    I don't have a PC Mastercard so I can't comment on that but as for your second question, yes you will get the 2500 points for each one. If you go back tomorrow and bought another 5, then yes, you get the points again.

If it is a personalized offer and not one that is advertised in the store or in the flyer, can buy as many as you like (or is permitted) but with the caveat that the same items must be purchased on the same transaction as personalized offers can only be used on one transaction.
    SuzannaR likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I got really useful email offers this week and must admit I will use almost all of them. They must have been following me closely as mine are pretty much up to par with my shopping habits. I was supposed to be saving my points for my Christmas dinner shopping but then I saw a nice pre-lit Christmas tree in the RCSS flyer and mine is looking like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree so I would like to replace it. Now my decision is to redeem points for the tree or save for the groceries and hope it goes on sale again before Christmas... I can redeem for anything in the store with my points right? Doesn't have to be just grocery related?
    Shwa Girl and torontogal12 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes you can redeem for any discount off your bill.

The Charlie Brown comment made me LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I got really useful email offers this week and must admit I will use almost all of them. They must have been following me closely as mine are pretty much up to par with my shopping habits. I was supposed to be saving my points for my Christmas dinner shopping but then I saw a nice pre-lit Christmas tree in the RCSS flyer and mine is looking like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree so I would like to replace it. Now my decision is to redeem points for the tree or save for the groceries and hope it goes on sale again before Christmas... I can redeem for anything in the store with my points right? Doesn't have to be just grocery related?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    scanning the card early makes no sense if it is linked to your form of payment which mine is.
    I don't understand this either BUT I went this morning and had to have my transaction redone because I did not get the points. The Customer Service desk was very insistent that the cashier must know and hit some button or you don't get the points, regardless of how they are attached.

Newbie since Feb 2012
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm not sure if this question has been asked and answered before but here goes:
    My hubby and I have a joint PC financial chequing & savings account. I also have a PC Mastercard and my hubby has a supplementary PC Mastercard. I went online to register my debit & credit card. I want to maximize points by registering my hubby's cards as well. Does he have to register separately or can I register him under my account? Is this something I can do online? Also can I get PC plus card in store for my family members then link it to my account so even if they pay cash I still earn points. I'm the CFO of our household so it would be very convenient for me if everybody in the family had a PC plus card and the points all get pooled under one account. Hope this makes sense.
    tia

Page 24 of 613 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread Information