User Tag List

Page 27 of 613 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    are you sure ther is limit of 2 per transaction? i was able to buy more than 2 and get points for each.

thanks for the tip about rolling...will have to try tomorrow...if there is anything left. i am jealous of the pizza...we didn't get that offer in ont.
    The limits were on price
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    are you sure ther is limit of 2 per transaction? i was able to buy more than 2 and get points for each.

thanks for the tip about rolling...will have to try tomorrow...if there is anything left. i am jealous of the pizza...we didn't get that offer in ont.
    It must be a price limit on the sale items. The flyer and the shelf stated a limit of 2... normally when you exceed that the price goes up.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When you get the card in store - is it active as soon as you get it, or do you have to register it online first?

I am doing a shop tomorrow for no tax day.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    When you get the card in store - is it active as soon as you get it, or do you have to register it online first?

You need to register it first... and their computers are getting nailed with new people registering.... so the process can take a while
    luckbealady likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    You need to register it first... and their computers are getting nailed with new people registering.... so the process can take a while
    Thanks! I won't bother with the Finish for now then, since I'll be getting the card right then, and won't have time to register it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The card is active when you get it instore. You can use it, get the points and then register it when you get home. They'll send you personalized offers when you register the card. You will still get the flyer deals without registering.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks! I won't bother with the Finish for now then, since I'll be getting the card right then, and won't have time to register it.
    Hubby got points right away,they scanned the card as soon as they gave it to him.However,there were no key fob things with the card(how do you get those??)and I got the "just this once,you need your own card"when I went back this evening to pick up a few things.I've emailed them for clarification,as I thought that was allowed.The register screen read Hi Jimbob,so I guess it's a dead giveaway,lol.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is not a limit of 2 per transaction, the poster did that to keep her out of pocket costs down (spend as little as possible, get enough points for a $20 redemption and start again)
    PammieD likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Yes... let me show you what I mean and how I worked it out... it will work better for you because we know... no finish lemon! LOL

Transaction 1
    2 quantum finish $5.97 each - 2X $2 coupons... each earns 5000 points... so 10 000 total
    2 pizzas $5.97 each earns 5000 points so another 10 000 points
    You are now at 20 000 points and that = $20

Transaction 2
    2 quantum finish with coupons 10 000 points
    2 pizzas 10 000 points...
    Now you have a problem.. you cost before tax with the coupons is $19.88 so you need to tack on something to get it over 20
    1 palmolive dish soap $2.47 and it gets you 2500 bonus points
    Your total depending on where you live and how much tax is will be just over $3 with the redemption and you will have earned 22 500 towards your next transaction.

I like multiple transactions because they keep your OOP to a minimum. At this point you keep going until you run out of coupons or you have enough stock. I hope that helps.
    I tried to do this but my PC plus is linked on my PC card, the points didn't show up. When I checked online, it says if you use a PC financial card the points will take a few days to show. I'll bear with it for now as I don't have time to call, busy weekend.

Sent from my iPad
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekai View Post
    I tried to do this but my PC plus is linked on my PC card, the points didn't show up. When I checked online, it says if you use a PC financial card the points will take a few days to show. I'll bear with it for now as I don't have time to call, busy weekend.
    I signed up weeks ago online with no card but they gave me an account number anyways. I had to get a new card yesterday and link my PC MC and the online Plus account to the Plus card. I like how you can customize multiple accounts and cards online for collecting and/or redeeming.
    jackiekai and cheekysaver like this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    I signed up weeks ago online with no card but they gave me an account number anyways. I had to get a new card yesterday and link my PC MC and the online Plus account to the Plus card. I like how you can customize multiple accounts and cards online for collecting and/or redeeming.
    i did it through my debit card, and my debit card also acts as my points card.

note to all: just make sure the cashier swipes your financial card/pcplus card during the transaction before you pay, so that all the points offers are activated. when you go to pay, it is too late to activate all the points on that transaction. learned that the hard way!

Please explain how you use multiple accounts because i am intrigued!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekai View Post

Sent from my iPad
    You may have a problem. If the cashier did not know you were PCPlus (and told the computer) you might not have got the points. My PCPlus membership is tied in with my PC financial card and when I went to customer service (my bonus points did not register) they had to redo the entire transaction. The computer does not automatically link you, the cashier has to do it.
    jackiekai likes this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Maybe cause I haven't had my coffee yet or maybe it's because I'm blonde but I'm a tad confused. So DH has a PC MC and I registered his card for him. Now I have a supplementary card in my name so can I register MY card # and then the points just go to his account? and can I just get the point card so I don't have to make a CC purchase? I try not to use my CC too much and sometimes would rather pay with cash. Is that possible?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    i did it through my debit card, and my debit card also acts as my points card.

note to all: just make sure the cashier swipes your financial card/pcplus card during the transaction before you pay, so that all the points offers are activated. when you go to pay, it is too late to activate all the points on that transaction. learned that the hard way!

Please explain how you use multiple accounts because i am intrigued!
    If you log into your app, you can add
    PC Plus card
    PC Plus eCard
    PC Plus keytag
    PC Financial card

and use any of them to do your transaction
    PammieD likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Tommycoupons - Just on the phone with the PcPlus guys. Waited about 5-10 minutes on hold. They can only adjust 15k at once and will add remainder after 2-3 days. They were telling me the quantum and pizza are only 5k max bonus points (whether I buy 1 or 10). CSR guy on the phone didn't really sound like he knew what was going on either. He had issues getting the points to show up on my account. What a headache. He is going to investigate it for me. If I don't get it I'll be choked. I can return the Quantum but not the pizza.

EDIT - Just looked at the call log on my phone and that call took 41minutes. Sheesh no wonder their lines were so swamped.
    Last edited by aznaro8; Sat, Nov 16th, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Page 27 of 613 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread Information