User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Super spend your points event! Nov 30/Dec1

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Covergirl promo - buy 2 CG products get 2,000 points
    Certain CG products are going to be 25% off Sun/Mon, and there are the $2.00 off P&G coupons
    Does the 2000 require a coupon ?/ Because if it doesn't then there's also a printable for 1500 BP WUB Cover girl you can tack on to that
    oscarandme likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Does the 2000 require a coupon ?/ Because if it doesn't then there's also a printable for 1500 BP WUB Cover girl you can tack on to that
    It doesn't. It is automatic. So for the poster asking, there is the VIB coupon (in the shoppers offers sticky I believe - you may have to search around for an up to date one).

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks. I don't have 95,000 points, but might do a 50,000 redemption if the flyer is decent.

Happy Shopping everyone!
    Valerey and oscarandme like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

yea thanks..I need some Christmas gifts...2x nail dryer with polish I think there $19 and another one is I think $34ish...and a few other things
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Can I ask is there anywhere ont the site that says which SDM has what? Some of the SDMs don't have allot of electronics and I am rather new to the points system. Is there a way to find out which location carries these items, similar to WM website does? I always visit or 3 locations and they do not seem to have much. I am in Ottawa. Can anyone recommend a location that would probably have what we want?

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I'm going to stock up on baby wipes!
    KK7, GeorgiaK and Valerey like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Oscarandme: The SDM site does not have a function to show which store has what. If you are looking for specific electronics I suggest you call your closest stores and ask. Last year I wanted the 36" TV advertised and my most convenient store didn't have one out. I asked if they would be getting and they had 3! in the back; said no space to display. So I wouldn't have got it there if I waited to see it out on a shelf. Good luck finding what you want.
    luckbealady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    I've never taken part in using the top redemption amount because there is always a limit on the sale items and their regular prices are insane. What do you all normally buy?
    I stock up on things that I use throughout the year that don't have great sales. So I usually buy about 10 containers of epsom salt (for nice relaxing baths) at $10 each and 5 or 6 contact solutions priced anywhere from $15 - $22. a container of protein powder for smoothies which is about $50 bucks and anything else that is a good deal. I have so many things in my stockpile right now that I will probably only do 1 transaction this year especially as it is only a super spend event which they seem to have a couple of times a year. Need to see the flyer for sure.
    aussie, Bronwen and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I'm going to call my SDM tomorrow and see if they can order me in a whole bunch of sugar and maybe a few other grocery items.
    Great idea! There's a few things I always get at SDM, but it depends what's on sale that week. Don't want to make them order a bunch of something at $5.99, when it's on sale for $2.99!

What to do... what to do!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I looked back and the sept spend your points was $220 for95k points. Should have stocked up then. Miss the Mega redemption from years past!
    thriftygranny likes this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    Yay! Is anyone else getting super stoked?!!!!!!

This year I am getting nothing but grocery items, so this is gonna be a BIG ONE!!!! Yahoo!!!!!

(... wonder if they would be offended if I walked in with a REAL shopping cart from the grocery store across the street?!)
    Fill one cart, put it aside near the cash (with a few reusable bags covering it- let the cashiers know it's yours) and grab a second one. I usually get my son to push the second cart, though.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Can I ask is there anywhere ont the site that says which SDM has what? Some of the SDMs don't have allot of electronics and I am rather new to the points system. Is there a way to find out which location carries these items, similar to WM website does? I always visit or 3 locations and they do not seem to have much. I am in Ottawa. Can anyone recommend a location that would probably have what we want?
    Try calling Hazeldean. While I haven't yet been, I know they're a big location and have a good stock of fresh groceries so they seem likely to have lots.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was thinking of redeeming to get the perfume sampler which is $75 and then you can decide which one you like and get a full bottle within a year with the voucher that is in the box.
    csaund21 and Snow In Summer like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

HELP!!!

Should DH and I get one of the TV's on sale today and tmw (sat/sun) or wait til the Mega redemption and hope for a TV to be on sale or in Stock??
    bibiee likes this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If the sale is at least $40 it's worth getting it today. You know that you'll have what you want, and the bonus redemption is just $40 anyway. You may not get a good TV during the bonus redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    HELP!!!

Should DH and I get one of the TV's on sale today and tmw (sat/sun) or wait til the Mega redemption and hope for a TV to be on sale or in Stock??
    Insane, peachies and Bronwen like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    I was thinking of redeeming to get the perfume sampler which is $75 and then you can decide which one you like and get a full bottle within a year with the voucher that is in the box.
    My cousin bought this for her boyfriend last year for Christmas and it was a big hit! He loved it. I think it's a great idea, even if its for yourself.
    csaund21 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information