Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Its In ajax off of Harwood

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I bought the fleece robe today, only has grey colour left, it's actually very good quality for the price. A bit big for me though.
    I will never buy bandage from Dollarama again, it used to be okay quality but the last few time I got this brand and the glue they use smell so stinky like skunk. I have six huge blisters on my hands now...one with the skin torn right off very painful and no bandage.
    Snow In Summer and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Yesterday I bought a fleece (you know that super soft material) shirt at dollarama, $3.00. It is my new favourite shirt for lounging around the house! I don't want to take it off! lol. Best of all it is pink!! There was black too, just fyi.
    Last edited by kris10; Wed, Nov 20th, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stopped by the Philip St. Dollarama in Waterloo, ON this morning and found a lot of great deals. Here's some of the best stuff:

Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 37530
Size:  25.9 KB

Mini Lala-oopsies horses $3 each. I bought the last two. Sorry I already removed the price stickers by the time I took the picture since I'm giving these to a friend's daughter

Name:  IMG_00000687_edit.jpg
Views: 37466
Size:  24.1 KB

Ty Beanie Baby Hello Kitty for $1.50. They only had this style available but it's still so cute for $1.50

Name:  Image2.jpg
Views: 37065
Size:  42.3 KB

Martha Stewart bamboo paper towel holder $3. There was a tag hanging on it that said Macy's on the back and $9.99. I didn't see any other Martha stuff unfortunately

Name:  Image3.jpg
Views: 37848
Size:  31.3 KB

Dollarama had a ton of "As seen on TV" stuff, maybe for the holidays? I bought this nice makeup mirror for $3. The flexible neck part of the mirror is the same type as one my mother has and loves dearly. The mirror is nice and large and seems pretty good quality and worth $3.

I also bought a white metal rolling rack for the kitchen. It comes flat in a package and must be assembled. Looks pretty nice and will work great for holding my potatoes and onions with plenty of room to spare. Nice for $3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also forgot to mention a couple weeks ago I found some Snapware plastic containers at Dollarama as well. I think they were $2 each. My mom in the US says these are sold at the big craft stores like Jo-Ann and are very expensive!

I bought one that separates into two pieces and has a handle on the top. The top tray has small compartments and bottom tray is wide open. Very nice thick plastic and sturdy. I love it for my craft supplies :D

Coupon Queen!!
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Has anyone seen these in the Richmond hill / aurora / Newmarket area??
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I found an amazing deal at Dollarama today! They had Gunapods from Gunamuna for $3.00!! These are the 2 colours they had and only in size 9-18 months. I bought one of each -- they retail for $25-30ish dollars a piece and they have great reviews.

This was at the Dollarama in Ajax on Hwy 2 in the Wal-Mart plaza for anyone interested. They still had 2 blue ones and 4 striped ones left (and this was just an hour or so ago) Hopefully my pics aren't huge!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wonder if people realize how stupid they would look with a mirror wrapped around their neck? But then again, if I ever had a broken neck and a neckbrace, something like side-view mirrors would probably come in super handy.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

^^^ it'd be perfect for those people who check themselves out in every shiny object though lol.
    MillieH, Mich649 and saavygal1234 like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

ooh the lalaloopsie ponies is great! anyone in north bay know if they have them?

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Today at Argentia location in Mississauga.. $1.00 because it wouldn't scan and didn't have a price sticker on it
    Chiriesz likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I wonder if people realize how stupid they would look with a mirror wrapped around their neck? But then again, if I ever had a broken neck and a neckbrace, something like side-view mirrors would probably come in super handy.

Yeah the example photos of that mirror are pretty ridiculous lol. I tried it out today just by bending the flexible neck part into a circle and it sat up pretty steady on my table. The mirror is pretty big too, which is nice. Dollarama had some cheapie mirrors on plastic stands for $2 but I think this one is better quality. It was $3 instead of $2 though.

I stopped in the same Dollarama store today and they had tons of nailpolish. So much it was hanging from 5 pegs and filled an entire shelf too. They had Loreal, Sally Hansen, OPI, and Nicole brands $2-$3 each. Most of the colours were odd to me though, kinda trendy. The OPI colours they had were grey, navy blue, taupe, and a purple-pink glitter. They had a bottle of mint colour Loreal polish that was cute but it was $3 so I passed.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Scored Belle Colour in a shade close to mine for $3 -tried it this morning and love it - gonna run back today and grab a bunch, start the car, haven't been able to find hair colour even with coupons for less than $4 in a few years!!
    r0c0upons likes this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Has anyone seen Crazy Carpets at dollar stores in your area? Or anywhere else for that matter, for a dollar store price?
    I'm looking for these too for my cousin's kids for Christmas. Let me know if you find any!
    Chantel likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I'm looking for these too for my cousin's kids for Christmas. Let me know if you find any!
    Saw crazy carpets at one our Dollarama's this weekend....on an endcap towards the back of the store.
    nessa23 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I saw crazy carpets at the end cap of an aisle in downtown Toronto at the College Park location (yonge and college)
    Snow In Summer and nessa23 like this.

Page 95 of 272 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information