User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    234 (100%)

originally I was going to get a coupon binder/folder with my $10 - but after trading for some more $10 gcs, I purchased something bigger.

The coupon folder I was looking at was approx $8

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Maybe just wait a little, maybe they will re-stock them.

But I don't understand one thing. If out of stock, why not to delete the item. If shop.ca still keeps out-of-the-stock item on the site, there should be a notice, if the item will be re-stocked or not. In that way things will be more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The coffee and scarf were not cheap, they were $50 and $40!
    Last edited by Mia; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree. That's what's really maddening. Just remove the item from your site so people aren't searching and clicking through endless frustration.

Ended up buying assorted office supplies. Didn't want to wait because Divine.ca mentioned something on their page about all GCs being deleted?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Maybe just wait a little, maybe they will re-stock them.

But I don't understand one thing. If out of stock, why not to delete the item. If shop.ca still keeps out-of-the-stock item on the site, there should be a notice, if the item will be re-stocked or not. In that way things will be more clear.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I agree. That's what's really maddening. Just remove the item from your site so people aren't searching and clicking through endless frustration.

Ended up buying assorted office supplies. Didn't want to wait because Divine.ca mentioned something on their page about all GCs being deleted?!
    yea ''fradulent activity'' because shop.ca wasn't smart enough to put a restriction on the codes, so when people started using more than one, they realized how much money they are losing and shut it down.
    and they aren't answering any of the many emails, calls or FB posts about the negative balances in peoples accounts.
    how professional!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just got an email that they cancelled my order because I used multiple $10 credits. They shouldn't be allowed to do this but I can't be bothered with them. I won't ever use their services in the future.
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

how is it fraudulent when there was no restrictions to the # of gcs you could apply to your order?

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    how is it fraudulent when there was no restrictions to the # of gcs you could apply to your order?
    from their facebook page
    divine.caHello,

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We had to shut down the offer due to fraudulent activity from some users. We hope you can understand that this is not in our control and in no way did we try to mislead our users.

the divine.ca team

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    from their facebook page
    yups, i read that too - but they only made it clear AFTER purchases were made using multiple gcs. On divine.ca's site, the only fine print was that one code could be ordered per household.
    Shop.ca did not have any restrictions has to how many codes could be used on a purchase.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

UGH I just used ONE code on my account and they cancelled my order.

Guess why?
    OUT OF STOCK

Because they are NEVER restocking this item? Couldn't they just delay shipment!?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just called and they tried to tell me these were promotional codes. So peeved. What horrible customer service.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

With $10 I just bought a Dvd for my sons - Word World. And it comes with a puzzle. Nice
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I read the print and it did say 1 code per person, per household. There were people who filled their accounts with these buying ps4's and stuff (other sites)with spam email addresses. Obviously they will cut it off and not honor the promo anymore with that type of abuse going on. However, I believe any divine.ca accounts that were made well before this promo started and got $10 should be allowed to use it. Companies are going to stop running these great promo's if people keep trying to take advantage. Paying for all your Christmas gifts with codes meant to be single use is really abuse. I can't defend that behavior and I think the company had every right to pull this promo. I'm sorry if I upset anyone but this is my honest opinion and I like the free tea and dish soap I got. It saved me $10 which is good enough for me.
    Last edited by gameprogirl; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What the fine print said was one signup per person/email, not that only one code could be used. Therefore if family share their cards with you, you SHOULD have been able to use them.

As the image on the first page of this thread shows, the offer was advertised as an e-gift card, NOT a promotional card. I wonder if the Competition Bureau would count this as misleading advertising, because it's clearly stated that it's a gift card.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    I read the print and it did say 1 code per person, per household. There were people who filled their accounts with these buying ps4's and stuff (other sites)with spam email addresses. Obviously they will cut it off and not honor the promo anymore with that type of abuse going on. However, I believe any divine.ca accounts that were made well before this promo started and got $10 should be allowed to use it. Companies are going to stop running these great promo's if people keep trying to take advantage. Paying for all your Christmas gifts with codes meant to be single use is really abuse. I can't defend that behavior and I think the company had every right to pull this promo. I'm sorry if I upset anyone but this is my honest opinion and I like the free tea and dish soap I got. It saved me $10 which is good enough for me.
    that line really got to me - I did use multiple codes - however, I only signed up for ONE code through divine.ca. Only divine.ca stated that you could get one code per household. It said nothing about using multiple codes, only about signing up.

Shop.ca did NOT have any fine print stating only ONE code could be used per purchase. If you do see otherwise on their site, feel free to post it here.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My order was cancelled as well. I understand why they did this because of people abusing it..but..i only used 4 and my aunt, mom and brother gave me theirs. Oh well no big deal for me, they did let me keep 10.00 though.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information