Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    i didnt even get mine yet,,,
    Ditto!
    I checked 30min ago and still have this week's offers. Not new ones...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I think it might be because I have a longer shopping history - I have a PC Financial card and have been getting points for years. My DH has a card that is not linked to mine (so not the same amount of history) and he only got 6 offers this week and all were fruit and vegetables.
    Not sure about that cause I have also had the CC for a while.....i think they just hate me lol
    lilo0003 and acosta like this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Not sure about that cause I have also had the CC for a while.....i think they just hate me lol
    lol me too. They know my history. I have shopped at the Loblaws chains for years and had the PC MC and bank account for 14 yrs so there is no reason for the crap offers I get. I believe it is because they figure since I already shop there why bother to entice me further. I especially love the weekly canned tuna offer...I hate fish and no one in my house eats fish from a can ever. I have had this one three of the past five weeks. in the past month I had two weeks that I loaded all my offers and used zero so maybe they will get the idea. Next time the tuna one comes up I am going to load them one by one instead of using the all offers options. Maybe if i load what I would really use they will start to give me better offers.
    ccmp1974 and Snow In Summer like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I have new offers, but they're crap.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yup Zonny mine are about as dismal as yours!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just to make sure everyone knows you ARE supposed to get both your personal offer points and any in store ones. I was unsure as I got it once but not on others and the CSM told me it was just your personal offer points you'd get. Here's the quote from their FB page

President's Choice Hi Michelle, Alicia ****** is correct - you would receive both your personal offer and the in-store offer. If you'd like to PM us, we'd be happy to help with your points inquiries!
    Unlike · 1 · 23 hours ago I'd also suggest snapping a pic of the shelf tag with the BP shown in case you need to contact them. That's what I did and I sent them the pic as proof.
    Last edited by harbie; Thu, Jan 9th, 2014 at 02:11 PM.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

My offers are okay buy I won't be using most of them because I got the same offers 2 weeks ago. I have the 200 Pts for every 1.00 spent on beef, pork, and seafood offers. I just had all three of those offers and stocked up. I also got 200 on NN broth and 400 on canned fruit. Just bought 24 of each two weeks ago when I had this offer. I got zero fresh item offers this week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

While flipping through the Red Plum coupon insert tonight, saw a two page spread for products to buy at Loblaws and affliated stores for the Super Bowl. Two of the three items have PC Plus points: 200pts for Hunt's Manwich original and 250pts for Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl microwave popcorn.
    Fine print states " Offers shown are only available at the participating stores listed when you purchase the item indicated between January 9th and February 5th, 2014 in Atlantic provinces, and between January 10 and February 6th, 2014 in Ontario and Western Provinces."
    orchidgirl and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Just loaded my new offers and have to admit they're pretty decent. Only problem is most of the items aren't in the budget this week otherwise I could have done damage with the "Spend $25 in Joe Fresh Apparel or Accessories and earn 5000 points with EVERY $25 you spend!"
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here are my offers:

Name:  PCPlus_Offers.JPG
Views: 675
Size:  100.9 KB
    acosta likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  loblaws.png
Views: 615
Size:  81.0 KB

i was so excited when I saw the 2000pts with the photo of the huggies wipe tube, which are on sale for $2 this week at loblaws, mean free, but after I click to read it, it says for huggies wipes 168-960...so its a no go for me. but the 10,000 wus $75 looks good. I might use up some FPC to get my up to $75.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I guess I made the mistake of picking up 3 large boxes of diapers before Xmas because they had pink stickers on them (and I happened to have coupons ). I get a whole lot of baby offers! My sister, neighbour and colleague were all happy, but it is the only time in the last 3+ years I bought diapers!!! Baby stuff always seems to be on my list now. Oh wait… except for this week when they now put on cat litter which I just bought lots of last week. hmmmm….
    I actually used to do my major shop at Walmart but changed to going to Superstore with this new points program, and the hope to see those magical pink stickers (50% off). They got me with their initial 50,000 points offer - when you spent $100 or so and when I heard about all those free cans of soup in the east.
    Last week, I got a SCOP on the Lorax box set (sign still said $5), but I don't really feel like I got any other really awesome deals. We'll see what happens this week… having to bag my own groceries and travel further out of my way may not be worth it in the end.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks for sending me a bunch of offers for stuff I bought just yesterday
    Name:  pcplus.PNG
Views: 466
Size:  179.1 KB
    sdddmd likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Funny story: I was clicking on one of the offers on my screenshot wondering why it didn't open the details of the offer for me duuuuhhhhh
    sdddmd and super807 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Funny story: I was clicking on one of the offers on my screenshot wondering why it didn't open the details of the offer for me duuuuhhhhh
    lol... Sounds like something I would do!!

Page 91 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Thread Information