User Tag List

Page 93 of 613 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Not True!!! My hubby and I both started with only the app...all you need to do is get a new card and add it to your app. From your app select > More > My account > Cards > Add Card. Now keep in mind I have the android version but pretty sure it looked the same on my old iphone. My hubby's app hasn't worked for weeks, everytime the cashier scans it an error shows up. So we got him a card and added it to the account, we were able to redeem the old points in his account on the new card immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    You are not alone. The feedback on the iPhone app is really negative. Some are complaining of points being taken out of their account instead of earning points! If your are having problems, it may be best to use your card and your PC. I am sure they will do another update soon.

I signed up for PC back in May when they didn't have the cards. It's only on my phone. I asked a CSM and they said for me to get a card, I have to use all my points that I have on my 'card' on my phone, and apply for a new card.
    Seems wasteful as it also makes me start from scratch with my offers too.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    I love couponing!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    So Im so glad Im not the only one having phone app problems right now! I read googleing things, to try and uninstall them re-install and log in but now it wont let me log in!!!!

I'm going to wait it out. Every Friday morning, they seem to have issues (because people are loading their offers).
    scbpooh likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Funny story: I was clicking on one of the offers on my screenshot wondering why it didn't open the details of the offer for me duuuuhhhhh
    haha ... I can relate, as I've done that several times! btw, I like your Old Mill Bagels 400pts, since our NoFrills has them for $1 this week, so a PM at RCSS would bring it down to just $0.60ea ! We buy that brand all the time, so I'd definitely add a few to the 'bread n pizza' freezer inventory, and YES, I do have a dedicated freezer for 'bread' and like items.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Really glad that I opted to get the card instead of getting the app on my phone.

Still no lettuce offers for me Not even spinach or mixed greens. Yet need to buy some this weekend, like I do every week.

My offers are reasonable. I have six offers for fresh produce, which is the usual amount. Sadly, one of them is for peppers. Just bought a four pack of bell peppers yesterday at Food Basics

Each week, I have six offers for fresh produce. Would love to have more, as I buy a lot of it.

There are a couple of other offers, that if reasonably priced this week, I might buy.
    1,000 pts for Prego pasta sauce
    400 pts for Christie crackers
    2,000 pts Bounty Mega or Dura towels - Bounty is on sale at Walmart, and with Brandsaver coupons, if RCSS has the same size, could be a very good deal for me.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are not alone. The feedback on the iPhone app is really negative. Some are complaining of points being taken out of their account instead of earning points! If your are having problems, it may be best to use your card and your PC. I am sure they will do another update soon.
    I signed up for PC back in May when they didn't have the cards. It's only on my phone. I asked a CSM and they said for me to get a card, I have to use all my points that I have on my 'card' on my phone, and apply for a new card.

I have both the app and a card. I linked my card to the app very easily. I did not lose any points or have to start from scratch. In the settings in your app there is an option to enter the card # to link the app to. It was seriously that simple. It links the two together so your offers will be available on both.
    Last edited by nash0109; Fri, Jan 10th, 2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: seperate my comment from second quote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This is wrong, you can pick up a card in-store and add it through the app or online in My Account
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

On Friday morning I never try to use the app. I go direct to the website and download from there. I don't think the app can handle the volume. Once I was so frustrated I deleted the app and reinstalled it & ended up with another number, but my card are linked by my user name and password so it did not matter. I have our debit and Mastercards linked & pay only with MC.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sadly, one of the best offer lists I've ever had:

Jumbo size Rice Krispies (don't buy jumbo)
    Kashi cereal or granola (will be using my Kashi FPC, so a great one)
    Oasis juice (just bought juice)
    Nestle drumstick (not when it's polar vortex, thanks)
    Downy (just bought Gain sheets)
    vitamin water
    Dove soap or body wash
    Lean Cuisine (good time to buy, with them on sale)
    Buitoni Pizza
    Becel (just bought some. We only buy it like 2x a year)
    Strawberries
    Raspberries
    Blueberries (Apparently, we only eat berries)
    High liner

Not bonus points WUS a minimum amount. No Joe Fresh
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Jan 10th, 2014 at 10:08 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Just tried to download my offers but apparently it's "not available at this time" ?

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I finally just got back on My offers this week:

- 300pts on iceberg lettuce
    - 2000pts for every $10 spent on Cadbury
    - 2000pts for every $10 on Pantene
    - 300pts 6x222mL Coke
    - 100pts Yoplait Tapal greek yogurt
    - 800pts Smartfood popcorn
    - 800 pts Olivina Spread
    - 200pts Friskas wet cat food
    - 1000pts Monster Energy drinks
    - 1400 Breyers Ice Cream
    - 400 Sunrype family sixed beverages
    - 800 Quaker Granola bars
    - 1000 Prego pasta sauce
    - 800 Simple OJ or Apple juice
    - 1000 Schneiders sausages
    - 1000 Nestea or Goodhost
    - 1200 Robin hood flour
    - 200 Snackpack pudding
    - 1200 Jumbo sized Mini Wheats

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just did my shop. Spent $100 and got 10,000 points. Decent, but I really wish they would start giving me the 10,000 wus $50 or $75. lol.
    super807 likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I haven't had a issue with the app on my Blackberry z10
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Jan 10th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got lots of crappy offers. It's really discouraging getting such crap offers. I never get the 10,000 pts wus 50 or anything. I'm wondering if its because I shop there a lot. Maybe its time to cut back. I might also get another card for hubby and see if I get better offers. Uggggg

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I got 500 points for classico sauce. Not bad when combined with the $2 sale @ Freshco.

Nothing else good.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

How I wish we had a RCSS in town, but Loblaws is proving to not be as bad as I had thought. I have noticed that they are getting better at lowering prices enough to get frugalelles like me into the store. Was hoping they'd have some Country Harvest bread with pink sticker, and hooray, they did! 6 loaves @ 50% off $2, with 1000 pts each = essentially free! Woot! Add personalized offer of 300 pts on Aylmer canned tomatoes @ $1, sweet! Spend 9 bucks, get almost $7 back on stuff I use everyday? Yes, please!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Page 93 of 613 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Thread Information