User Tag List

Page 102 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Sadly, my offers are off-base this week. Although I have 16 offers, plus the 4+1 bonus offers from last week, I don't have a single offer for produce! That's the section in which I do most of my grocery shopping.

There is one offer that I will use this week, the 200 pts for every $1 on fresh pork, as I was already planning to buy some pork tenderloin (on for $2.88/lb at RCSS), and might use the one for PC specialty rice, if the jasmine or basmati rice are one sale.

Regardless of if my offers are good or not, I will still do my shopping there, as RCSS has been my main grocery store since we've lived here, with YIG as my second most frequented grocery store. I wonder if the fact that I am already a loyal shopper is why I haven't had some of the great offers that others have, including the x pts wus x$. Those would be great for me. The only time I had it was the one week that everyone did in early December, and it was the week that we were away on vacation, so I wasn't buying $100 worth of food just before we left.

Regardless, the fact that the program does now exist and that I do have the opportunity to get $ off my groceries is good. Six months ago I was shopping there, and didn't have this benefit. Even though the program isn't perfect, I am further ahead with the existence of the program than I was before it.
    Wow ... I could've written what you just did ... you mirrored my thoughts and situation to a 'T' with one exception; we actually were around to use that lonely 20,000pts WUS $100 from early Dec.
    haven't had anything like it since.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Only got spend $50 get 10000 points.

Also just learned a huge lesson! Went in, browsed the store for a bit and wanted some soda. I went down the soda aisle and saw that their coke and Pepsi 2L were on for 2/$3 but the Pepsi (not sure about the coke) had 2000 points on the sign. I wasn't sure if that meant per bottle or per two so grabbed 2 and went to the self-checkout thinking if I got the points on each bottle I'd go back and grab a few more. I wasn't sure where it was supposed to show up so asked the cashier overseeing the self-checkout and opened my big mouth about the points. She obviously thought I was crazy ("they never give more points than the item is worth") so called and the person said that it shouldn't have been on the signs but since I saw it they would honour it and give me the points. In the time it took me to pay, get my points, go to my car, grab a cart, and go back in to stock up (making 50 cents on each bottle because of no tax day!) the signs were all gone. Wow they're quick! Learned my lesson: grab as many as you want/need BEFORE going to pay! With that deal I could have got as many bottles as I would have needed to make my total 50 and got the 10000 points with my offer as well, making money to take things out of the store!
    r0c0upons and shopperwho like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Only got spend $50 get 10000 points.

Also just learned a huge lesson! Went in, browsed the store for a bit and wanted some soda. I went down the soda aisle and saw that their coke and Pepsi 2L were on for 2/$3 but the Pepsi (not sure about the coke) had 2000 points on the sign. I wasn't sure if that meant per bottle or per two so grabbed 2 and went to the self-checkout thinking if I got the points on each bottle I'd go back and grab a few more. I wasn't sure where it was supposed to show up so asked the cashier overseeing the self-checkout and opened my big mouth about the points. She obviously thought I was crazy ("they never give more points than the item is worth") so called and the person said that it shouldn't have been on the signs but since I saw it they would honour it and give me the points. In the time it took me to pay, get my points, go to my car, grab a cart, and go back in to stock up (making 50 cents on each bottle because of no tax day!) the signs were all gone. Wow they're quick! Learned my lesson: grab as many as you want/need BEFORE going to pay! With that deal I could have got as many bottles as I would have needed to make my total 50 and got the 10000 points with my offer as well, making money to take things out of the store!
    Did you get the points automatically or cashier had to do it manually. If it's automatic, you could go back and get more. A poster said that if you use self checkout, press to pay and bonus points should show on screen, if it does, cashier has no control and you could buy as many as you like. Please let us know if it works.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Did you get the points automatically or cashier had to do it manually. If it's automatic, you could go back and get more. A poster said that if you use self checkout, press to pay and bonus points should show on screen, if it does, cashier has no control and you could buy as many as you like. Please let us know if it works.
    I had to go to customer service to get them added, unfortunately.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I've seen points on the screen at Zehrs while the cashier is scanning my items. Last week, I purchased Goldfish crackers and the 200 points was showing up on the screen.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys CANNOT imagine what I have got.

I thought I have got the same offer like the last week, so I went spend $65 @ RCSS and got no pts. No Points at all .

Then I called CSR and we both laughed after she read the offer to me.

10,000 pts WUS $100.
    Last edited by couponplanet; Fri, Jan 17th, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
    baggypants and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

so do we have a thread as to see what has in store points ?? I'm going to check out the pepsi deal

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Seems like the in-store points are not automatic? Most (if not all) of them need to get customers services rep to adjust?

Thanks!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

My offers this week are a mixed bag:

200pts/WUS$1 on pork
    200pts/WUS$1 on self-serve deli meats
    200pts/WUS$1 on beef
    900pts WUB No-Name Pasta (Club pack)
    300pts WUS$3 Mr. Noodle Soup Cup
    3950pts WUS$20 on books/magazines
    800pts WUB PC Decadent Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
    400pts WUB Old Mill Bagels
    600pts WUB No-Name Baking Powder
    200pts WUB Golden Mill Bread
    400pts WUB Dawn & Ivory Dish Detergent
    200pts WUB No-Name Chicken Broth
    600pts WUB PC Pasta Sauce

No produce, wah! I will probably buy some meats and maybe the PC Pasta sauce but most of the rest of the offers don't have a big appeal given what we eat and what's in my stockpile so pooey!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers are GREAT this week! Finally. I was a little unhappy with the RCSS in Ottawa (on Richmond Rd) because they have had a lot of misleading prices. For example, eye-level sign says "Campbell Mushroom Soup, 80 cents" in front of a couple of stacks of Campbells soups. I put a couple in my cart and carried on, feeling rather pleased with the price. Lucky for me, I checked and the soup was all Campbell Celery Soup and there was a sign....at about the 6 ft level, stating "Campbells Celery Soup, $1.67." There were no mushroom soups at all at this display. There have been several of these types of occurrences at this store, and to be honest, it really angers me when I get home and see that I have paid much more than I thought. Anyway.....my offers this week will bring me back to RCSS. Smart marketing.

200 ptsFor every $1 spent on Frozen Boxed MeatPoultry, Pork, Strips, Nuggets, Wings, Skewers, Burgers, Meatballs, Hor Doeuvres, Pies,
    1,000 ptsPC Dim Sum Collection592 g
    400 ptsChristie CrackersAny Size, Any Flavour
    400 ptsChristie Oreo, Fudgee-O, Chips Ahoy! Or Chunks Ahoy! CookiesAny Size, Any Flavour
    200 ptsPC Bagged ColeslawIncludes Carrot Slaw, Broccolis Slaw or Original Coleslaw. 340 g
    2,000 ptsEvery $10 spent on Cadbury productsFamily Bars, Chocolate Singles, Chocolate Multipacks, and Chocolate Bags 33 - 240 g. Excludes Sharing Bars 200 g
    1,400 ptsCascade Gel Dishwasher Detergent2.26 L - 3.51 L
    800 ptsHeinz Chili or Worcestershire Sauce355-750 mL
    200 ptsFor every $1 spent on PotatoesFresh Potatoes
    200 ptsFor every $1 spent on TomatoesFresh Tomatoes
    200 ptsFor every $1 spent on PeppersFresh Peppers
    200 ptsFor every $1 spent on BananasFresh Bananas
    200 ptsFor every $1 spent on ApplesFresh Apples
    600 ptsRaspberriesFresh Raspberries
    300 ptsCoca-Cola ® 6x222mL soft drinkIncludes, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Sprite 6 x 222ml
    scbpooh and walkonby like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

[QUOTE=redfox;5790555]so do we have a thread as to see what has in store points ?? I'm going to check out the pepsi deal[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there should have been any points with the Pepsi as it wasn't in the flyer. In the chip aisle on the Tostitos salsa there were signs saying "receive 2000 PC points when you spend $10 on this item" so I have a feeling it was supposed to have been some kind of PepsiCo deal. Just like with the Lysol, signs are being printed incorrectly. Still wishing I'd grabbed more but oh well.
    redfox likes this.

Hunter (of Bargains!)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received 500 points for every $5 spent on Finish. It's on sale at Zehrs - 2/ $12 plus no tax plus $3 coupons (printable from smartsource and there is a mail in promo for a $10 gift card when you spend $30.

$30 - $15 coupons = $15 OOP = 3000 pts($3) + $10 gift card. So essentially $2 for 5 packs of Finish.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i also seen the 2L pepsi products had 2000 pts. but they did not go on automatically, had to go to customer service. i asked if it was suppose to be 2000 each or for 2. She didnt know, and she also said it probably wasnt each because then we would make money. She just gave me 2000 pts. It would be a great deal if it was 2000 each. you could probably do the mail in rebate when you spend 20 get 20 back in fpc's?
    scbpooh likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it possible to get pc plus points from no frills if I have a PC plus linked to pc mastercard or do I have to buy items from loblaws or rcss?

Page 102 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Thread Information