User Tag List

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1023
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just an aside, if we look at the 1 $0.63 stamp for $5 in coupons as a ratio and want to keep that ratio the same when the price increases for the stamps, then 1 $0.85 stamp should equal $6.75 in coupons. Maybe even round it up to $7? Is that what most are planning? Keep the ratio or stop trading per stamp and move to some other rate?
    Bronwen and theo44 like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RamenQueen View Post
    Just an aside, if we look at the 1 $0.63 stamp for $5 in coupons as a ratio and want to keep that ratio the same when the price increases for the stamps, then 1 $0.85 stamp should equal $6.75 in coupons. Maybe even round it up to $7? Is that what most are planning? Keep the ratio or stop trading per stamp and move to some other rate?
    Breaking it down to raw mathematics. I can dig it.
    RamenQueen likes this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thank you. Now just you watch, someone will come along and figure out I'm wrong in my math

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Breaking it down to raw mathematics. I can dig it.
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RamenQueen View Post
    Thank you. Now just you watch, someone will come along and figure out I'm wrong in my math
    Haha wouldn't be me!
    RamenQueen likes this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

True, I would buy the packs most likely anyways. Cheaper that way but there still needs to be an new trade value for them.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The trade rates will change when the stamp prices do, you are buying the stamp now not in April
    As mentioned when the news broke
    Insane and Bronwen like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

As mentioned when the news broke
    I think people are just wondering what the changing rate will be. But I suppose it's hard to say as it *is* the government and they aren't exactly always committed to what they say will happen lol. So stamp prices might be different than what they say they will be :p
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

The trade rates will change when the stamp prices do, you are buying the stamp now not in April. As mentioned when the news broke
    Yes and no. The reason I brought it up for discussion is that if you're trading for .63$ stamps... then yes that reasoning is valid. However some boarding passes and trades are based on P stamps. They're no longer available for purchase and based on what CP has said, they will cost .85$-1$ to purchase after March 30th.

I think some of us (myself) included are thinking of the cost of replacing the ones we might trade out now since for some of us it means going out and buying a new set.

I like RamenQueen's math up there... it makes the most sense to me so far. In the event that I have to trade for a P stamp, I think I'll stick with that. The math was so much more convenient when it was a nice round # like 5 though

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Someone PMed me with a link asking for the new rates since stamps will be $1 my reply was that will change when the stamps do (and will as above likely keep the same "rate" per $ just be more like $7 rather than $5 or 2 for $15 to make it easy)

As far as the 63c stamps, most traders have a decent stash of stamps, many went out and bought as much as they could when the news broke. Most of the mail I have received (SC, work and personal) has a P stamp on it still.

These are guidelines, if the person is offering 63c stamps rather than P stamps feel free to change it slightly but changing them now and then again in a month is likely more confusing to those who already find them too confusing
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    246 (100%)

How much would you value a admit one movie pass or movie snack? I've had someone ask me for a $15 GC for a pass (from icoke) and a $5 GC for a FPC movie snack from taco kit box..... My response was i might as well pay for the movie and snack myself and save us the postage!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solosaver View Post
    How much would you value a admit one movie pass or movie snack? I've had someone ask me for a $15 GC for a pass (from icoke) and a $5 GC for a FPC movie snack from taco kit box..... My response was i might as well pay for the movie and snack myself and save us the postage!
    I traded 2 Admit Ones for $10...you can buy one admit one with a CAA discount for under $10 so 2/$10 seemed a fair trade value to me. As you say, it has to be a reasonable offer or why not just buy a ticket? Traded movie food for $2 coupons. You have to have a pass or buy a ticket for the privilege of buying overpriced movie food, so that sort of diminishes the value of the movie food coupons. i.e., there's no $10 door charge to use my bread coupon at WM. IMHO. That's how I dealt with it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If they want $5GC for the FPC movie snack that's bonkers. The movie snack costs about $4 from what I remember.

You can walk up to a movie theatre and pay $13 (at the most expensive theatres in Toronto) for Admit One.
    People should research how much things are worth before asking for trades like this.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Feb 22nd, 2014 at 11:09 AM.
    solosaver likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Does anyone know what these cost in the store:

Omega3 hard boiled egg snack pack

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I agree with lecale. I traded one (not from icoke) for a $5 GC and I thought it was overly generous of the other trader! FPC movie snack I'd trade for a $1 or $2 coupon. Just because the theatres charge that amount doesn't make it worth that much, IMHO.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    Does anyone know what these cost in the store:

Omega3 hard boiled egg snack pack
    Regular price at IGA for the 90g is 1.09$
    elayjosh likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread Information