User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Question - Was anyone able to get Purex at SDM for .77 with emailed coupon?

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello. I was wondering if anyone was able to use personalized coupon for 2.00 off any laundry detergent at Shopper's Drug Mart on the Purex which is on sale for 2.77 Sunday/Monday in Nova Scotia?

I was told it HAD to be Tide (because of the picture) even though it says ANY. I was trying to buy 1.

I would love to know if anyone was able to use it....thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the Purex for $0.77 using the $2 personalized any laundry detergent coupon this morning no problem.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Try to use at some other SDM. Hope it will work.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi I just came for shoppers, bought 4 jugs of Purex and it took $2 off of one jug.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

You guys are so lucky, I had that coupon last week. >.< I never have my personalized coupons match up with amazing sales like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Scotia Coupon Lady View Post
    Hello. I was wondering if anyone was able to use personalized coupon for 2.00 off any laundry detergent at Shopper's Drug Mart on the Purex which is on sale for 2.77 Sunday/Monday in Nova Scotia?

I was told it HAD to be Tide (because of the picture) even though it says ANY. I was trying to buy 1.

I would love to know if anyone was able to use it....thanks
    Cashiers will often try to tell you this with the personalized coupons. I will sometimes ask them if they could just try it, because the computer knows which items qualify and will reject the coupon if the item doesn't qualify. If they are stingy though, they won't even try it (probably because they don't want to be wrong). I had a cashier today say I couldn't use my $1 off any nuts, seeds or trail mix on the smaller package of trail mix because it was only 99 cents. I asked her to please try it, and that it was okay if it didn't work (obviously I knew it would). When it worked she said "see, it didn't take off the full dollar!" To convince herself that she was still right lol. I didn't expect the computer to change the price to -$0.01. Either go back and try again with a different cashier, or just go to a different SDM because it definitely qualifies.

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you to all who commented. Not only was the coupon refused but my DH was told "someone" from higher up said not to accept it. They also said that they tried this AM and it and it would not go through (which might be the case if it was not their own personalized coupon).....sometimes it's just the principle of the thing.....I live far from another location and really I love my local store; but this was a disappointing experience because I use these offers all the time and I wanted to make sure that I was not mistaken in believing it should have been accepted. As you are all aware; every little rule and policy can be the difference between hours of planning and walking away without the promo or savings you hope for or successful shopping trip......
    Last edited by Nova Scotia Coupon Lady; Sun, Mar 16th, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    Cata and sun_shine like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I would just recommend emailing or calling head office then, if you can't easily get to another store. It's not fair when we work hard to make sure we abide by couponing policies and are still treated like scammers or thieves by cashiers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I receiver 2000 BP on any Soft soap hand soap. But this coupons is not working. I went to 3 stores but did not work. Their system is not accepting this coupon.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I would just recommend emailing or calling head office then, if you can't easily get to another store. It's not fair when we work hard to make sure we abide by couponing policies and are still treated like scammers or thieves by cashiers
    Or comment on their Facebook page = that tends to get fast recognition.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Scotia Coupon Lady View Post
    Thank you to all who commented. Not only was the coupon refused but my DH was told "someone" from higher up said not to accept it. They also said that they tried this AM and it and it would not go through (which might be the case if it was not their own personalized coupon).....sometimes it's just the principle of the thing.....I live far from another location and really I love my local store; but this was a disappointing experience because I use these offers all the time and I wanted to make sure that I was not mistaken in believing it should have been accepted. As you are all aware; every little rule and policy can be the difference between hours of planning and walking away without the promo or savings you hope for or successful shopping trip......
    I suggest you post what happened on their facebook page. I find that SDM is faster to respond to an event on facebook and not by email...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.facebook.com/shoppersdrugmart

(im the one asking about not letting me purchase the $100 GC)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    I receiver 2000 BP on any Soft soap hand soap. But this coupons is not working. I went to 3 stores but did not work. Their system is not accepting this coupon.
    I got that Soft soap 2000 point coupon last week worked for me.

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have posted a message on Facebook. Thanks everyone..... Hopefully it will be resolved. Sometimes these things seem picky but I can't tell you how nice it is to be a part (just a little one) of the SC family; with others who understand where you are coming from. I love checking in here at least once a day; seeing the posts and the great support you give each other....and me... Thank you
    Cata likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was able to use my coupon at 2 different SDM...So i got a total of 8 jugs for .82 a piece. The first store I went to the cashier tried to ring them all in on one transaction but it wouldnt accept. So she had to do them all seperate! But it took it each time ! The next SDM I hit, I told the cashier that she would need to ring them in seperately as I just "had my mother use them at a different SDM" and she said that that was ridiculous...she was able to do them all in one but she didn't use the Promo Code to do it..she just entered them as vendor coupon with code 2001 and then entered in the dollar amount.

I have a friend using them in London at an SDM tonight as well to get me 8 more, and I will be picking up 4 more tomorrow as DH is going to the city

yay for cheap detergent !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information