User Tag List

Page 146 of 613 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Did anyone (other than you lucky ducks in NS) get any bonus offers this week? A few weeks ago I had 5 bonus offers....last week I has the 300 PTs WUB. PC low cal blue menu chicken noodle soup...this week? .....NADA! Mine were all pretty crap this week too...the in store offers were better than my personal. I got:
    200 PTs Green Giant canned veggies.
    200 PTs St. Hubert canned sauces
    400 PTs exact maxi pads
    100. PTs Clark beans
    200 PTs /$1 spent on onions, bananas and peppers
    500 PTs goldfish
    500 PTs tres semme (this one might have been good if I had decent q's for it)

overall I don't see how these are becoming more tailored to me...The only canned goods I've ever bought at Provigo is soup (Campbell's deal). I don't usually buy my produce there...because it is very expensive. I have only had a handful of offers that are high points value on stuff I buy (PC coffee, meat,bakery,cheese)...and those were a few weeks back. I do really like the program...and try to work it to my benefit (have redeemed quite a few times)....but I feel like it was better early on. Anyone have two different accounts that can tell me if that's worthwhile?
    Colsgirl and ROMEO like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tchaikca View Post
    Did anyone (other than you lucky ducks in NS) get any bonus offers this week? A few weeks ago I had 5 bonus offers....last week I has the 300 PTs WUB. PC low cal blue menu chicken noodle soup...this week? .....NADA! Mine were all pretty crap this week too...the in store offers were better than my personal. I got:
    200 PTs Green Giant canned veggies.
    200 PTs St. Hubert canned sauces
    400 PTs exact maxi pads
    100. PTs Clark beans
    200 PTs /$1 spent on onions, bananas and peppers
    500 PTs goldfish
    500 PTs tres semme (this one might have been good if I had decent q's for it)

overall I don't see how these are becoming more tailored to me...The only canned goods I've ever bought at Provigo is soup (Campbell's deal). I don't usually buy my produce there...because it is very expensive. I have only had a handful of offers that are high points value on stuff I buy (PC coffee, meat,bakery,cheese)...and those were a few weeks back. I do really like the program...and try to work it to my benefit (have redeemed quite a few times)....but I feel like it was better early on. Anyone have two different accounts that can tell me if that's worthwhile?
    I got a bonus offer for 1000 points on Kellogg's protein cereal or protein shakes, and I'm in ON. I have purchased the cereal there once though, so maybe that's why
    Colsgirl and ROMEO like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I got a bonus offer for 1000 points on Kellogg's protein cereal or protein shakes, and I'm in ON. I have purchased the cereal there once though, so maybe that's why
    I got the same bonus offer. And I did *buy* a box once before -- but actually, I used an FPC because there were some bonus points on it That was months ago and still haven't opened it yet - had a big stash of cereal

Silk
    Colsgirl likes this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I got the same bonus offer. And I did *buy* a box once before -- but actually, I used an FPC because there were some bonus points on it That was months ago and still haven't opened it yet - had a big stash of cereal

Silk
    I haven't opened mine either lol. I got it on sale for I think $2.50 or $3 and used a $1.50 off coupon thinking it was a cheap enough price to try a new kind of cereal, but I have a huge stash of cereal as well.
    Colsgirl, ROMEO and Silk like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Is there anyone doing the Plus program who has put their meal preferences down as *vegan*? If so, what kinds of offers are you getting? I eat limited fish/seafood and eggs and originally put mine as vegan but a PCPlus supervisor told me I would get more offers if I put *vegetarian*. However, I don't get many offers I can use so wondering what those who put *vegan* are getting.

Anyone?

Silk
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tchaikca View Post
    overall I don't see how these are becoming more tailored to me.... I do really like the program...and try to work it to my benefit (have redeemed quite a few times)....but I feel like it was better early on. Anyone have two different accounts that can tell me if that's worthwhile?
    re 'offers tailered to me' ... this seems to vary, week to week; as I posted to this thread several weeks ago, at one point I got 17 offers that were exactly tailored to me, followed by a week with mostly different offers, but also almost 100% items I buy regularly over the last 6 months. Lately, I've been getting much fewer offers, that are maybe 60-40, or 50-50 tailored. Still its all gravy points to me.

re 'two different accounts ...worth it or not'; my wife also has an account, and has a PC Financial Mastercard that she scans; whereas I don't have one of those, but do have the debit card. We generally shop separately, and buy some common and some very different things, and its definitely worthwhile to have the two accounts, as we get very different offers, more than common ones. Every Friday morning we both Load them all, and email each other our offers, so whom ever is doing a 'shop' can easily check their phone to scan the right card if buying an item with pts. ie we each carry the other persons original PCPlus Rewards card. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Mar 16th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl and tchaikca like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Excellent idea! I am not going to load the 'crap' offers any more either. Typically, I just click on "load all offers" but I think your idea definitely has merit. We will see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    First I refill my lysol no touch dispensor with soft soap and I don't have any issues with it coming out however you need to clean off the spot where it does dispense every so often

Second I was just wondering to those who say they get "Crap" offers do you load them if you think they are "Crap"???

Reason why I ask is because this is what I am thinking if you are NOT loading them, they will continue to give you them to you as you didn't load them and maybe they think you didn't see them.

I load my offers every week regardless if I will use them or not, that way they see that I use the ones I like and leave behind the ones I don't use. I have never seen a offer that I have loaded that I don't use repeat itself more than 2 times.
    ROMEO likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

meg
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I only have the PC plus app so no physical card and so the store says that is the reason that ONLY lane 5,10 and one of the express lanes can redeem points which is BULL considering what if all 3 tills are not open and they are short staffed and super busy - I either can't redeem or I have to wait which sucks
    [/QUOTE]

that might not be bull. i work at loblaws affiliate store and there are many issues with the app & scanners. there have been some fixes that have come down as well as some work arounds, but there are still some kinks to work out.
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Went to loblaws with a list of 10+things. Shelves empty. no stock boys to ask if they had stock. Onewalks by sayshe'LL GEet someone. 10 mins later nobody came at all.Customer service desk called a stock boy. Said hed help if she was the one who called. He said no! She couldnt believe it! I told her about the crap service and no stock. She said im not the only one to give up on their program my frustration. Left buying two things.didnt scan my card at all.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Mar 16th, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
    ROMEO and sun_shine like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This is what I get when I try to log in today. Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder what it could be?????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I get the same thing. can't get new offers through the app either.
    ROMEO and sdddmd like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think that might just be a clever way to say "Our app's not working right now, check back later"
    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    This is what I get when I try to log in today. Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder what it could be?????
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
    ROMEO and harbie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got points today at Superstore around 5:00 pm with no problems.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Went to store today and they had kraft peanut butter 1kg to 500g sizes for $2.97. I have account offer for 800 points for 500g size but I picked 1kg. I guess that will save me about $3 rather than $0.80. Obviously got no points for that. But my store also had pf monaco cookies for $.94 cents with 200 points on each store offer and $1 off wub 2 coupon, I thought is a good offer. It might be just a West offer or might be my store specific.

Page 146 of 613 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast

Thread Information