User Tag List

Page 149 of 613 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    just called in to ask if they has the lysol system back in stock since sat! and still they are in back order, WOW LOBLAWS! I don't know if they are doing this purposely so that people can't take advantage of the points. I m about to just use up all my points and stop going back there.
    They must've sent it all to the West since there are tons of them here... and of course, we don't have that deal here.
    harbie likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Shocker! Pfft! The girl said they sold out on Friday. They give raincheques for points too though
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    just called in to ask if they has the lysol system back in stock since sat! and still they are in back order, WOW LOBLAWS! I don't know if they are doing this purposely so that people can't take advantage of the points. I m about to just use up all my points and stop going back there.
    luckbealady likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Same offers they give me every week. That I don't use every week.

And Lol I got an offer for 1500 points WUS $15 in deli cheese. $15 in cheese and you'll give me a buck?!

Also got 7500 points WUS $75. Nope. Been spending the bare minimum the last few weeks just so I can cash out my points and get balance to zero so I don't have to deal with their missing points garbage anymore LOL.

More flaws:

Mom's account got an offer for Panzani pasta which I don't think is even sold in ON lol.

Also, Burt's Bees chapstick which we bought last week. Who goes through one chapstick per week?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Shocker! Pfft! The girl said they sold out on Friday. They give raincheques for points too though
    not the case here at this location, they refuse to write the points on the raincheck and said points can't be rainchecked. anyways, I m not going to bother anymore, I had 5 coupons printed out, if I don't hit any good sale, the most its going to happen is they end up in the trash, but still its better than dealing with Loblaws, even today when I called them up, they had ZERO manners, before I finish speaking, they cut in and said "WE DON'T HAVE ANY, OTHERS HAS ALREADY CALLED ABOUT IT!" i m like alright, holy crap, i m only trying to ask a question and you can even let me finish talking?! I BET NOTHING CAN GET WORST THAN THIS. SAME GOES WITH THE NO FRILLS HERE, THEY SEE COUPONER AS thiefts....i use to like this program until I start to run into many problems and their customer service is not helpful at all and the attitude is just terrible. not to mention, even their facebook don't bother replying my inquiries...is a big joke!

I know I m evil, but I hope soon they will close down and let target move in to their spot!
    Last edited by cinpow; Fri, Mar 21st, 2014 at 01:49 AM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What?! Mine said raincheques exclude points!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got a raincheck and they made a note about the 5000 PC plus pts. I am thinking they get added at customer service after you make the purchase. It seems to be dependent on location, but it should be honored as it is in their flyer. Hopefully a call to their customer service can rectify this for those of you that aren't getting the points on your rainchecks.
    Also, my location ran out after the weekend but they re-stocked mid-week....but those sold out pretty quickly as well. Hot item!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have a question about my personal offer. I got a bonus offer this week: get 5000 pts for every $25.00 spent on frozen foods. Now, is the frozen fish considered frozen food or just frozen meat? Previously i have gotten offers on FRESH meat but i dont know where does the frozen chicken, fish belong. Can anyone help me or do i have to go to my superstore and ask them directly?
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I don't think that frozen fish is considered meat. And pretty sure that frozen chicken wouldn't count as fresh.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I have a question about my personal offer. I got a bonus offer this week: get 5000 pts for every $25.00 spent on frozen foods. Now, is the frozen fish considered frozen food or just frozen meat? Previously i have gotten offers on FRESH meat but i dont know where does the frozen chicken, fish belong. Can anyone help me or do i have to go to my superstore and ask them directly?
    When you click on the icon, do they give you more details and let you know about exclusions?
    I am thinking they mean frozen veggies, frozen fruit, frozen waffles, ice cream etc.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I actually got good offers! I wonder if it's because I cashed in all my points last week?

12,000 pts wus $125
    Bottled Coke 400 pts
    Campbells Soups 200 pts
    Cucumber 400 pts
    Bananas 200pts per $1
    Kool Aid Singles 600pts
    No Name Frozen Boxed Meats 200pts per $2

I like the XXX amount of points wus XXX amount of dollars. $125 is high but it's better than I've been getting. Might be able to find DD some PJs etc.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

When I went to mom's store to get a raincheque, they wrote the points on there. But at least they gave you one at all.

My store doesn't even GIVE raincheques. Not kidding. No flyers in the whole place either, you have to walk around with a flyer from another store and hope the same stuff is on sale. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    What?! Mine said raincheques exclude points!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

A few offers his week that I will use. Not buying much as we have a freezer full to use up.
    Pointsman likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I did click on the icon to read the details but it doesnt say anything else.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My offers are just terrible this week. They usually offer me things I buy every week, but this time it's like they gave me someone else's offers. A lot of it is stuff I'd never buy! We eat a pretty strict vegetarian/gluten free/only organic diet here, so all the processed crap they offered me is useless. I'll load them all and then just not use them. I'll be spending a minimal amount at their store this week.

Ones I'll use:

200/$1 onions, apples

Garbage:

200/$1 potatoes
    600 Oasis juice
    700 Kraft large salad dressing
    1000 Cracker Barrel cheese bar
    200 Kraft Dinner
    200/$1 Deli meat
    200/$1 self serve deli meat
    200/$1 fresh beef
    200/$1 fresh pork

Really, PC?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I don't think that frozen fish is considered meat. And pretty sure that frozen chicken wouldn't count as fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    When you click on the icon, do they give you more details and let you know about exclusions?
    I am thinking they mean frozen veggies, frozen fruit, frozen waffles, ice cream etc.
    If it were me, I'd think anything from the freezer would do .
    I'd be bummed though if I spent $25 and had to fight to get the 5000 points because of a technicality.
    So agree with Shwa Girl, maybe check the details to see exclusions.
    Checking Loblaws/RCSS receipts won't even help as 'frozen' is not a category.
    Ice cream, pizza and frozen veggies go under Grocery. Those SeaQuest/Highliner fillets go under Seafood.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Page 149 of 613 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Thread Information