• 2 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By Patty Smyth
  • 1 Post By ticul

Thread: 3 dead in Jewish community campus shooting

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

3 dead in Kansas City shootings

At least three people have been shot dead in attacks at a Jewish community site and a retirement home in Kansas City in the US Midwest.
    Police said a suspect, a bearded white man in his 70s, was in custody.
    The shootings occurred at the Jewish Community Campus at Overland Park and a nearby assisted living centre, Village Shalom, local media said.
    A local hospital said it was treating a teenage boy for a gunshot wound and that he was in a critical condition.
    Two people were shot dead in the car park of the Jewish Community Campus, the Jewish Community Centre of Kansas said on its Facebook page.
    Another person was shot dead at Village Shalom, a retirement home several streets away from the community centre.
    Local TV stations broadcast footage of police arresting a suspect at the scene.
    The man appeared to shout "Heil Hitler" from the back of a police car.
    Police said the suspect was not from the area.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ticul likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

So sad.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

No one and not too many place are safe anymore. It is soooooo sad. We need the world to change. There is too many angry peoples and the worst is they hurt but dont understand wy and they dont have the capacity to deal with their emotions, so good people get hurt badly or die. In the hospital they have so many depress/angry people and they only keep most of them for 72 hours and back on the street. Most of them dont even know were to go so, they go to same places and nothing get solve. I hate how it is in the world sometime. Lots of kids (every day) gets kill so is lots of adults. Lots of sickness ect...I try not to think to much about as it hurt,s me wen I do.
    Well all of us on SC are good people and I thank God for that. Lots of great stories are said here and that is wy I just love this site and it's good peoples. (BUNCH OF WONDERFUL WOMEN)............................
    Last edited by ticul; Tue, Apr 15th, 2014 at 09:17 AM.
    Natalka and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The shooting suspect booked into the Johnson County jail as Frazier Glenn Cross is better known as F. Glenn Miller, a southwest Missouri man long known for deeply anti-Semitic and racist statements.

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/13...on-record.html

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't understand how people can hate so much. I'd be exhausted. I hope he's tried under a hate crime provision if there is one.

Thoughts and with the families and the entire community, who is no doubt completely shaken.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

he did this just before Passover celebrations
    so sad

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wonder if he realizes we are all of African decent.

He is a white supremacist nazi freak probably a KKK card carrying member also
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Jury recommends death penalty for Jewish centre shootings

A Kansas jury on Tuesday recommended that Frazier Glenn Cross -- who, just eight days ago, was convicted of capital murder for killing three at a Jewish community center and nearby assisted living facility -- be sentenced to death for the crimes, a local official said.
    The formal sentencing for Cross is scheduled for November 10, according to Kristi Bergeron of the Johnson County, Kansas, district attorney's office.
    Frazier Glenn Cross found guilty of murder in Jewish center shootings
    Cross has a history of espousing anti-Semitic and white supremacist views and was thought to be targeting Jews when he launched the April 2014 attack.
    It started when he killed William Lewis Corporon, 69, and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, at a Jewish community center in a Kansas City suburb. Cross then murdered Terri LaManno, 53, at the nearby Village Shalom Retirement Community.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I suppose I should be happy that Justice will be done....yet all I feel is sadness. the people he killed are still dead. what does this change?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tell that to the KKK and the various xenophobic and racist groups in Canada. Halloween is around the corner, and am sure there will be a few people with their "Black Faces" around the country".

On a related note.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/14/world/middleeast/palestinian-youths-israeli-police-clashes-al-aqsa-mosque.html?_r=0

@ticul .....I won't be too sure about your "wonderful people" comment. It bothers me when people make xenophobic / racist comments e.g. about women wearing Burkas. The thing is, we might think we know someone / people, but what they do in private you can't attest to. I mean how many times have we heard in the news someone say ..."oh, that person didn't seem like the kind of person that would do such a thing"?

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I don't understand how people can hate so much. I'd be exhausted. I hope he's tried under a hate crime provision if there is one.

Thoughts and with the families and the entire community, who is no doubt completely shaken.
    Last edited by beachdown; Sun, Sep 13th, 2015 at 12:48 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    .I won't be too sure about your "wonderful people" comment. It bothers me when people make xenophobic / racist comments e.g. about women wearing Burkas. The thing is, we might think we know someone / people, but what they do in private you can't attest to. I mean how many times have we heard in the news someone say ..."oh, that person didn't seem like the kind of person that would do such a thing"?

Just using this quote as a jumping off-point....

I have family who will come out with the racist/religious/misogynic/homophobic crap and then bleat about how X or Y or Z agrees with them and he/she is (descriptor) and so all the others are wrong. And they do this without any trace of either irony nor thought to it. It's as though they see only 2 distinct groups of (descriptor)...those who agree with them and the others who are uppity, have an agenda to take over the world somehow or just need to shut thier b!tching and get me a beer*...

Many..far too many moons ago, my sister and I bumped into an old classmate of hers. We had a few drinks, chatted Sis gave him her phone number...like you do!.

Next thing we know..thew police are at my mum's door wanting to talk to me and Sis regarding the murder of cm's wife..Formal interview...All I could tell them was I had met the guy once and he seemed nice. And on several hours talk...I didn't know whether or not he was capable of killing some-one or not. If you don't really know some-one and they don't have a big Murderer sign..it's hard to tell..

* My nephew told that to my sister..she brought him a beer and a sandwich.He told me to get him a beer..I did and then drank it myself..I'm not his ferking slave.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Your story / experience backs up what am alluding to above. When someone comes on here and claims that "everyone is wonderful" judging my posts, you have to wonder what else they are basing that on. Again, someone might be tell you all you want to hear all the time, but the momet they start saying xenophobic / racist things, it changes my opinion of them.

The Burka thing is just a typical example one that comes up a lot, followed by people speaking in a different language. Regardless of colour, most people (including those born here), speak in their other languages (non official ones) when they feel like it e.g. Italian, Portuguese, Ukranian, Pakistani, Indian, Spanish, etc
    Last edited by beachdown; Mon, Sep 14th, 2015 at 01:36 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow Beachdown, so sorry that you took my post the rong way and I am so, so sorry about that. Dont get angry at me, PLEASE, but at the bad peoples. By saying "wonderful people" I was talking about the peoples on this site and yes there is some wonderful peoples here and in the world too but also LOTS of bad one too. What is sad is all those bad one are killing all of the good one.

Again, so sorry and hope you understand it better............................................ ..........
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Kansas shooter sentenced to death

A judge has sentenced a white supremacist to death for the killing of three people at two Jewish centres.
    Frazier Glenn Miller Jr, 74, targeted the sites in Kansas last year and will be put to death by lethal injection.
    Johnson County District Judge Thomas Kelly Ryan said: "Your attempt to bring hate to this community, to bring terror to this community, has failed."
    Miller responded to the sentence, by shouting "heil Hitler" before he was removed from the courtroom.
    He was convicted of one count of capital murder, three counts of attempted murder, and assault and weapons charges.
    Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, represented himself during the trial.
    He admitted to killing William Corporon, 69, and his grandson Reat Griffin Underwood, 14, outside the Jewish Community Centre in Overland Park, Kansas.
    Terri LaManno, 53, was killed outside a Jewish retirement centre.
    Miller told the jurors he "knew" they were going to put him on death row, and he did not care what sentence he would receive.
    He said he was motivated to kill Jews before he died because he believes they have too much power.

Thread Information