User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: free sunlight pods @ wm starting thursday

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Going to have to get a rain cheque i think. Good deal!

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

anyone whos is not able to get this awesome deal, get a raincheck and make sure all the item numbers are written on the paper.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I went Thursday to Walmart & got 4 packs with Free dish soap had no problems. Than went back that night with a friend & boy the CSM flipped out on us that we couldn't use the FREE dish soap coupon! omg!! Got 4 more laundry packs.

Went Saturday to No Frills & pm as I had my receipt from Walmart to show them as they said it not in the pic of flyer. but got them Ok'd by supervisor.

Went Sunday to another Walmart & they said I could only get one package!! omg!! They sure do make up the rules as they go!! but I'm happy ended up with about a dozen as my friend shared with me
    Awesome deal.
    FYI the 1st Walmart when i went back Saturday had no Sunlight laundry paks or dish soap so I'm sure the CSM (B*itch) pulled all the stock!!!
    ROMEO and Cata like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a super hard time but ended up with 14 laundry pacs and 8 dish soap. The cashier first questioned all my coupons, then said I couldn't use them all with the whole "one per product" arguement where I told her I have 14 laundry pacs and 14 coupons! She didn't know the difference between one per product and one per transaction. So after I pointed out the difference she just smiled and said well they changed the policy. Ummm No, go get your manager. So she did and the manager okay'd it then I pulled out the free dishsoap coupons and had to get the manager back to which they said "we will accept it this time", like they were doing me a favor or something. So after everything had been rang in I had an overage of $9.50 and I said okay now you owe me $9.50! (this girl was new, i had never seen her there before) The cashier says I can't give you back money that's not allowed. I told her yes it is, get the manager back over here!! Lol! Then that manager says to me oh you can't get money back from us that's not allowed. I told her yes it is I have done this many times, and of course "the policy has changed!" So she gets the person above her and that lady straight up without even hesitating says Yep, give her $9.50 back !

Good times
    ROMEO, Tweets77, leymi15 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaight View Post
    I had a super hard time but ended up with 14 laundry pacs and 8 dish soap. The cashier first questioned all my coupons, then said I couldn't use them all with the whole "one per product" arguement where I told her I have 14 laundry pacs and 14 coupons! She didn't know the difference between one per product and one per transaction. So after I pointed out the difference she just smiled and said well they changed the policy. Ummm No, go get your manager. So she did and the manager okay'd it then I pulled out the free dishsoap coupons and had to get the manager back to which they said "we will accept it this time", like they were doing me a favor or something. So after everything had been rang in I had an overage of $9.50 and I said okay now you owe me $9.50! (this girl was new, i had never seen her there before) The cashier says I can't give you back money that's not allowed. I told her yes it is, get the manager back over here!! Lol! Then that manager says to me oh you can't get money back from us that's not allowed. I told her yes it is I have done this many times, and of course "the policy has changed!" So she gets the person above her and that lady straight up without even hesitating says Yep, give her $9.50 back !

Good times
    LOL " Yep , give her 9.50 back!" I love it!
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So thankful I was able to get this at my walmart no problem except they only had 1 dish soap and I had 9 coupons (oh well). The laundry soap was marked as reg price but because of this post I knew better. The overage paid for 2 pizzas and a case of pop!

thank you OP and the other wonderful members!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know what the rules are with Walmart handing our rain checks?

Previously, my store used to give our raincheck for items only in the flyer.

Now, the store says, they only give the rain check as long as the item is in the flyer, but it also must be highlighted as "rollback". They claim "rollback" items are considered regular stock, and non "rollback" are not regular stock. Thus I was not given a rain check for the Sunlight 24 tabs.

The other weird comment Walmart Associates say is that the sale item without rollback notation will "sometimes" continue to be on sale, even though it's not in the next flyer.

These are just bits & pieces from the Walmart Associates. I can't get a complete story on when they offer the rain checks from a corporate policy.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Does anyone know what the rules are with Walmart handing our rain checks?

Previously, my store used to give our raincheck for items only in the flyer.

Now, the store says, they only give the rain check as long as the item is in the flyer, but it also must be highlighted as "rollback". They claim "rollback" items are considered regular stock, and non "rollback" are not regular stock. Thus I was not given a rain check for the Sunlight 24 tabs.

The other weird comment Walmart Associates say is that the sale item without rollback notation will "sometimes" continue to be on sale, even though it's not in the next flyer.

These are just bits & pieces from the Walmart Associates. I can't get a complete story on when they offer the rain checks from a corporate policy.
    I was told when I tried to get a rain check for a "Rollback" item that I couldn't get one - they only give out rain checks for items in the flyer that are on sale for just the week. The reasoning I was given is because rollback items will be on sale continuously for 3-4 weeks.
    vaughngal and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I was told when I tried to get a rain check for a "Rollback" item that I couldn't get one - they only give out rain checks for items in the flyer that are on sale for just the week. The reasoning I was given is because rollback items will be on sale continuously for 3-4 weeks.
    luckbealady... that's the same explanation I got a month ago, then they changed their explanation. I'll continue to try and get rain check cause the 24 pods on sale for $2.78 is the old forumula product. Walmart is helping Sunlight sell out the older product line. The new formula has on the package "Triple Clean Pacs"; these are the ones in the sample packs attached to the Sunlight Liquid bottle.

OP, thank for the great post.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Triple Clean packs are the ones listed as on sale on the Walmart website

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sunlight.../6000036006115

I don't think they are old stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    luckbealady... that's the same explanation I got a month ago, then they changed their explanation. I'll continue to try and get rain check cause the 24 pods on sale for $2.78 is the old forumula product. Walmart is helping Sunlight sell out the older product line. The new formula has on the package "Triple Clean Pacs"; these are the ones in the sample packs attached to the Sunlight Liquid bottle.

OP, thank for the great post.
    vaughngal likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

How are you able to get the free dish soap? Isn't combining the $2/$4 cpn and free dish soap coupon considered stacking and therefore not allowed?

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abfab View Post
    How are you able to get the free dish soap? Isn't combining the $2/$4 cpn and free dish soap coupon considered stacking and therefore not allowed?
    Some cashiers may not allow them together but 3 or 4 cashiers I had on the weekend had no issues with them.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Some cashiers may not allow them together but 3 or 4 cashiers I had on the weekend had no issues with them.
    Their coupon policy states one coupon per item, so is this not an abuse of their rules?

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abfab View Post
    Their coupon policy states one coupon per item, so is this not an abuse of their rules?
    I don't see this as stacking. I am purchasing the pacs or pods with the 4.00 off and the Free sunlight dishsoap is used for another product. Just because I'm using coupons as a method of tender shouldn't make a difference.
    momgoneawol and angel_2011 like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 3 bottles of Sunlight ( $2 ss coupon) and 2 bottle of Sunlight. No pods and I only have 2 $4 coupons but got a rain check so hopefully I will find them instock soon.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information