User Tag List

Page 180 of 613 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psbudrow View Post
    Mine was 20,000 points if you spend 200..... really not spending that much
    $200?!?! lol
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psbudrow View Post
    Mine was 20,000 points if you spend 200..... really not spending that much
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    $200?!?! lol
    Mine was 25,000 WUS $250. Sad to say, I spent that much. I usually spend $220 to $230. So it was right on target for me. Plus I had an offer on peppers (and an instore one too!). A couple of other good ones that I can't remember. I netted 32,400 pts today.

Hubby's offer include 4,000 for every $40. I'll probably do groceries on Thursday next week as opposed to my usual fridays and use his card.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I wish I got a WUS offer, mine have become worse and worse by the week. We don't have a local RCSS to price match at and Fortino's prices are usually higher than Loblaws

1,000 pts. For every $5 spent on Humpty Dumpty Salty Snacks
    Loaded
    800 pts. For every $4 spent on Minute Rice
    Loaded
    1,000 pts. For every $5 spent on Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent
    Loaded
    1,000 pts. Family Size Kraft Peanut Butter
    Loaded
    800 pts. Snackpack Pudding Club Pack
    Loaded
    1,000 pts. Nesquik Syrup
    Loaded
    800 pts. Colgate 360 Manual Toothbrush
    Loaded
    800 pts. Annettes Cupcakes
    Loaded
    1,000 pts. Nestle Ice Cream Confectionary Tubs and Sundaes
    Loaded
    800 pts. Swanson Skillet Meals
    Loaded
    500 pts. Lipton Soup Mix or Cup a Soup
    Loaded

400 pts. Cucumber
    Loaded
    300 pts. Strawberries
    Loaded
    800 pts. Blueberries
    Loaded
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I got great offers this week double up on somethings that were already in the store
    50 points in store for Fancy Feast Wet and 200 loaded offer
    1,600 Maxx Scoop
    Forget the total for Lays but for 3 bags received apx 900 in store and 1,800 loaded havn't bought chips in almost 4 months so nice bonus treat lol
    I don't get alot of veggies or fruit but this is probably due to me not buying much there I get it all at where I work
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

one PC Plus account crappy offers but my phone love the 1,500 for for 1.75 Minute Maid lemonade light - on sale for 2 for $5.00 or $2.50 each - I got lots of them and made lots of PC Points.
    Ciel, lecale and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They really need to give users the option to customize their offers or handpick from a pool of everyone-can-get offers.

We usually get a handful of useful offers, but there are so many that we'll never ever use. I often get offers for stuff I'd use but I don't need it at the price it's at, but would buy it on sale with the points. It'd be great to be able to choose what you get when, so like if you're having a birthday party or cookout you can get some extra points on ice cream or burger fixings or whatever you really need at that moment.

If they want to make it "so and so's supermarket" like they say on the commercial, that would be a great start, letting us choose our own special offers.
    Ciel, panda bear, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I haven't used an offer in nearly a month I think. I live close to three fortinos, not RCSS. There is very rarely a deal on something I have a offer for. This program is fairly disappointing for me.
    Ciel likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Here's what I got in offers and here's how I used it
    Loblaws
    Glysomed reg. $3.49, clearance $1.00: reg. hand lotion, sensitive hand lotion, regular body lotion

Bought lots of Glysomed and a few veggies & fruit = $57
    Personal PC Plus offer: spend $50 and get 5000 bonus PC Plus points
    Plus got regular PC points
    Plus got PC points for using 2 reusable bags
    Plus got a 2 cents per litre off gas coupon, for spending over $50 --> Esso, Loblaws gas bar, No Frills gas bar, Your Independent Grocer gas bar

Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, May 18th, 2014 at 07:36 AM.
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    They really need to give users the option to customize their offers or handpick from a pool of everyone-can-get offers.

We usually get a handful of useful offers, but there are so many that we'll never ever use. I often get offers for stuff I'd use but I don't need it at the price it's at, but would buy it on sale with the points. It'd be great to be able to choose what you get when, so like if you're having a birthday party or cookout you can get some extra points on ice cream or burger fixings or whatever you really need at that moment.

If they want to make it "so and so's supermarket" like they say on the commercial, that would be a great start, letting us choose our own special offers.
    I've been thinking this since they started!
    nessa23 likes this.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

My offers this week were a little disappointing but I've had some pretty awesome weeks so far, so I'm okay with it.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm new to this. My offer was spend $50 and get 10,000 and I bought a bunch of things on sale that I needed and got the points. But I do have a question, do you not get points per $ spent? Is it just on the bonus points? I got 1400 points on 2 veggie lasagnas - incidentally, there was no sign saying there would be 700 bonus points for each of them - and the 10,000.

Also, for those who fuel up at Loblaws' gas pumps, is it a better deal to get the points or the 2 cents/liter coupon? I am leaning towards the points only because it's instant and you don't have to remember to use the coupons.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Club Sobeys does points for $ spent plus points for specified products or pts for WUS $XX.
    PC Plus does NOT do points for $ spent unless it's an offer for pts WUS $XX.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm also not using my offers, but for a different reason. Mine are almost always perfectly matched to my shopping habits, but the only nearby store that participates is a Loblaws so it's far too pricey to make it worthwhile.

I'm convinced that they've figured out the items on my staples list through gift cards. I buy PC gift cards through a fundraiser for my kids' school, and use them to pay for all of my purchases at No Frills and Loblaws. I regularly see items on my personal offers list that I have never purchased at Loblaws, but regularly buy at No Frills. Took me a bit to figure out how they knew what I needed LOL! I think it's clever marketing. Now they just need to price those items so that it's worth my while to buy them at Loblaws. Wishful thinking!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I redeem my pc points for my purchase, will I get the in-store PC points on the products? Thanks

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    woot!woot! I got my produce offers again bananas, apples, broccoli, cucumber and tomatoes as well as a 10,000 points on every $50.00 spend

I just read the details to make sure I do not mess up if I use that last one

For every $50 spent in store

10,000 pts.

Expires: May 22, 2014

Loaded For every $50 spent in store before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts and PC point redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location (excludes purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated) to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

can you please share with us how much do you usually spend in your loblaws banner stores in one shopping trip? I am trying to see why, when and to whom they offer spend $$ get pts back offers. The thing is i shop mostly at RCSS and i have got these great bonus offers in the past when i was NOT spending more than $75-$100 in one shopping trip. But lately i HAD to shop a lot for some reason
    and i made a lot of shopping trips totalling more than $250 every trip but now i never get spend this much amount get that much pts offer. Perhaps now they know that i am going to shop at their store anyway so they dont need to "seduce" me with their points offers. Lol

Thread Information