User Tag List

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    Problem ---- instant notifications are not coming through

they seem to have stopped sometime after Aug 15/2014 at 0500. i was sick aug 15 - 17 and hadn't logged into sc so i'm not sure if notifications would have been sent out if i had logged in after that time.
    in any event, instant notifications are still not coming through today.

Thanks!

Added to the list will feed back @heartgirl99

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Mine is a suggestion - when posting a visitor message on someone's wall, or PMing someone, I would like to have the option to use a picture from my computer, not just a URL image.

Thanks for doing all this!

Added to the list, hopefully be fixed today @Natalka

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Problem/Sugestion:it would be awesome if we could tag each other in posts /threads and be notified when we are

Added you can now thread tag people by click this box at the top of the thread http://i.gyazo.com/b6982f2a9e673b82ba306748e9718301.png & You can add your friends in posts with a @ for example @Stuart H. It does notify you but we're gaining errors but it is semi-functionally so you can see notifications by going to your profile, example http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/stuart-h/ then clicking the mention and thread tabs, should be fully operational tonight @Anna Michele.

Problem/Suggestion:if we could access the flyers not the forum posted ones but the other ones from our mobile phones and it would be absolutely amazing if we could select items to add to our shopping lists like we do on

this would be so much easier and it would bring in and keep more traffic to your site

FP Edit: Link for flyer section is http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/

Added to the list @Anna Michele

Problem/Suggestion:I would love to be able to access trade/wish lists from my mobile or signature links otherwise it makes it impossible to make a quick trade unless I'm on n my desktop

This the itrader? If so, A new coming update to support mobile users will be available soon @Anna Michele

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    Problem/Suggestion:

I would like to be able to access latest flyers by clicking the latest's flyers and seeing them in date order and more than one page.
    I used to use smart canuks only for checking flyers but now use other sites instead.

Added to the list @elayjosh

Problem: From my mobile I cannot access any folders in my messages, I often move messages from the main page but when i need them i have to go to a desktop
    Are you using the APP tapatalk or the mobile theme? @Anna Michele
    elayjosh, Natalka and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I would love to tag you. But how do you do it?
    At the top of the page (it may move) there is a tag user button or simply type @ username (without the sapce)
    Stuart H likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Problem: Pictures of the flyer headings used in the Produce/Grocery thread (ex. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/389165-...5-21-a-canada/) sometimes disappear. FallenPixels might be able to expand on this, I don't know what it looks like when it happens.
    This is an issue with many of the weekly threads where they reuse old copies and remove the data
    The thread seems to save hidden formatting so when you look at it with BBCode included, there is loads of unused code, it makes the thread longer than it thinks it is and "breaks" the post so everything after a certain point loses all formatting
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Problem/Suggestion:I would love to be able to access trade/wish lists from my mobile or signature links otherwise it makes it impossible to make a quick trade unless I'm on n my desktop
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    We are already working on iTrader pages being available on mobile, but signature links are a separate issue

Stuart: Edit trade/wishlist is at this link: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/profile.php?do=editprofile
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart H View Post
    This the itrader? If so, A new coming update to support mobile users will be available soon @Anna Michele
    See my reply above @Stuart H
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

There are 2 issues here

If someone has their tradelist on their profile their link may be in their signature
    On tapatalk you cannot see signatures

2nd in tapatalk from a profile you can can see but cannot click and be linked to their wishlist or tradelist or signature
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thank you so much @Stuart H im so excited for all the changes
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

One more
    Problem:unable to thumbs up threads from tapatalk
    Thanks
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One more
    Problem:unable to thumbs up threads from tapatalk
    Thanks
    Tapatalk is a third party plugin i have no control to. Unfortunately i can't provide support for, unless you visit the site and use the mobile theme?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks stuart.
    i tried to set notification to instant for a new thread..... will let you know if it works. ---didn't work

reset notifications to none on another thread and then set it back to instant.... will let you know it that works. ---didn't work

changed email address for instant notifications but still ---didn't work
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Tue, Aug 19th, 2014 at 07:14 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

all of the links to quotes/tags etc do not yet link to profile pages, you need to click my profile and read them there
    heartgirl99 and Stuart H like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    all of the links to quotes/tags etc do not yet link to profile pages, you need to click my profile and read them there

cool

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, how about explanations before things are added - like the tagging.

Then, on some of my posts there are things under my siggy pic - tweet, like, and email. I don't want them there.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Gee, how about explanations before things are added - like the tagging.

Then, on some of my posts there are things under my siggy pic - tweet, like, and email. I don't want them there.
    nope, i don't like them either.. nor do i like the new tabs added on my profile page - mentions, tags and quotes.. why do people have to be able to see what was mentioned, tagged or quoted? are we going to be able to make these tabs private? it's getting too busy in here, too many buttons and links, sorry but i don't like it
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

and i'm going to go ahead and continue with the complaining regarding the quote notification.... why? why do i have to know whenever someone has quoted me? chances are, i'm still in or near that thread and i can see already that i've been quoted, i don't need a notification to tell me something i already know.. are you able to add an on/off switch into the settings if i don't want this particular notification?
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Users above - and previous threads - asked for these notifications to be added, they are from public forum pages so everyone can see you have been mentioned without needing your profile page (and if you use tapatalk, already have some of these features to be told when you are quoted etc).
    ~ ~ ~

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information