User Tag List

Page 238 of 536 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 5abi View Post
    Hi. Where can I get this coupon from? Thanks
    Target.ca
    lecale and Anna Michele like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

10% off almost everything this weekend! Coupon online to print out at target.ca

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

if you don't have a printer they had copies in store at the registers that they were scanning for everyone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quick question which I'm sure has been asked before but can you use a target receipt coupon with a manufacturers coupon?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Quick question which I'm sure has been asked before but can you use a target receipt coupon with a manufacturers coupon?
    yes
    LisaLisaBoBisa and Lyssia510 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quaker Granola bars at my Target(Hillside Victoria) priced at $1.44 today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have only ever gone at Christmas and twice before to Target, so after reading all your amazing deals, decided to try it again. Thanks for the inspiration. I registered here just to share what deals I got.

In Hamilton, I bought a queen/double Xhilaration comforter set with two shams for just over $6.29, regularly priced at $20.99. Navy blue background and big starry flowers/fireworks. Not overly girly, which is nice.
    Also got a couple microfiber twin sheet sets for just over $5.09 each, regularly $16.99. Only limitation was the colour (like a bright peach), but my 3 year old boy won't mind.
    And last of all was 7 Fruit of the Loom white t-shirts for $5.49, regularly $10.99.
    I eye a really cute lamp for my son's bedroom. It was on clearance for $20.99, so I decided to return when they had the 10% off.

So today, I went to look for the lamp, and at the Ancaster store, it was not on clearance : (
    I bought another lamp that was reduced to $9.99 that was cute, but still not exactly what I wanted.
    It was really hard to find anything that was boyish from my son's new twin bed. Most of the remaining bedding clearance items were girly and really really pink, so no chance to use them in a little boy's room.But I ended up buying a twin quilt comforter set with pillowcase for $23.99, regularly $79.99 (which is crazy in my opinion, but whatever!) I am not sure if I will keep it.

Bought lots of glow in the dark tattoos/stickers reduced from $2.00 to $1.00 and $1.40 to use for kid birthday parties. Not sure why the girly ones were more expensive.
    I also got the set of 3 glade candles for $6.99, down from $9.99, a wine opener and vegetable grater reduced to $1.99 each, and a big pack of yellow napkins, $2.00. Then, a bit of Hallowe'en candy and food that was not reduced, and a huge bottle of Downy for $5.99. Everything got the 10% off, so that was great.
    When I was exiting the store, I saw on the receipt that the clerk had rang the twin quilt set twice by accident, so I returned to show her. The guy who helped me with the adjustment gave me a $3.00 off coupon to use anytime at the stores, to say "sorry for the mistake".

So, I went back to the Hamilton store, found the bedroom lamp I wanted (neutral with green, blue, red stripes and a little dinosaur at the bottom, on a wooden base/stem. It was still reduced to $20.99, and now with my new "sorry" coupon, it rang in at $17.99, from the original $29.99!!!
    I also bought a beautiful wooden birdfeeder reduced to $13.99 from $19.99 Hard to describe; it's polished lathed wood in the shape of a large pear, with an opening in the center and thick rough rope at the top to hang. Almost seems to beautiful to expose to the elements, so I might use it for decoration inside instead.
    I decided to get another package of the Fruit of the Loom in the medium size but there were only large and small, so I grabbed another small (2-4 toddler). When they rang it up, it had been further lowered down to $3.23 from the original $10.99. And again, the 10% off at this store too. I will be using it in the spring for my son's birthday party. Instead of loot bags, I will be giving each little kid some fabric paint to decorate their own t-shirt.

P.S. I also scored a large, super soft fleecy Cars blanket for $7.43. It was totally a shelving error, and I was confused why it kept ringing in at $39.99, when the display said $7.43. Long story short, the amount was meant for the "throw" and not the large blanket, but since it had been improperly shelved, she gave it to me for the "throw" price, which was on clearance. Totally happy about that surprise, that I will be using for my son's Christmas gift!

So that's it for now.... I'm excited to go again.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriel View Post
    I have only ever gone at Christmas and twice before to Target, so after reading all your amazing deals, decided to try it again. Thanks for the inspiration. I registered here just to share what deals I got.

In Hamilton, I bought a queen/double Xhilaration comforter set with two shams for just over $6.29, regularly priced at $20.99. Navy blue background and big starry flowers/fireworks. Not overly girly, which is nice.
    Also got a couple microfiber twin sheet sets for just over $5.09 each, regularly $16.99. Only limitation was the colour (like a bright peach), but my 3 year old boy won't mind.
    And last of all was 7 Fruit of the Loom white t-shirts for $5.49, regularly $10.99.
    I eye a really cute lamp for my son's bedroom. It was on clearance for $20.99, so I decided to return when they had the 10% off.

So today, I went to look for the lamp, and at the Ancaster store, it was not on clearance : (
    I bought another lamp that was reduced to $9.99 that was cute, but still not exactly what I wanted.
    It was really hard to find anything that was boyish from my son's new twin bed. Most of the remaining bedding clearance items were girly and really really pink, so no chance to use them in a little boy's room.But I ended up buying a twin quilt comforter set with pillowcase for $23.99, regularly $79.99 (which is crazy in my opinion, but whatever!) I am not sure if I will keep it.

Bought lots of glow in the dark tattoos/stickers reduced from $2.00 to $1.00 and $1.40 to use for kid birthday parties. Not sure why the girly ones were more expensive.
    I also got the set of 3 glade candles for $6.99, down from $9.99, a wine opener and vegetable grater reduced to $1.99 each, and a big pack of yellow napkins, $2.00. Then, a bit of Hallowe'en candy and food that was not reduced, and a huge bottle of Downy for $5.99. Everything got the 10% off, so that was great.
    When I was exiting the store, I saw on the receipt that the clerk had rang the twin quilt set twice by accident, so I returned to show her. The guy who helped me with the adjustment gave me a $3.00 off coupon to use anytime at the stores, to say "sorry for the mistake".

So, I went back to the Hamilton store, found the bedroom lamp I wanted (neutral with green, blue, red stripes and a little dinosaur at the bottom, on a wooden base/stem. It was still reduced to $20.99, and now with my new "sorry" coupon, it rang in at $17.99, from the original $29.99!!!
    I also bought a beautiful wooden birdfeeder reduced to $13.99 from $19.99 Hard to describe; it's polished lathed wood in the shape of a large pear, with an opening in the center and thick rough rope at the top to hang. Almost seems to beautiful to expose to the elements, so I might use it for decoration inside instead.
    I decided to get another package of the Fruit of the Loom in the medium size but there were only large and small, so I grabbed another small (2-4 toddler). When they rang it up, it had been further lowered down to $3.23 from the original $10.99. And again, the 10% off at this store too. I will be using it in the spring for my son's birthday party. Instead of loot bags, I will be giving each little kid some fabric paint to decorate their own t-shirt.

P.S. I also scored a large, super soft fleecy Cars blanket for $7.43. It was totally a shelving error, and I was confused why it kept ringing in at $39.99, when the display said $7.43. Long story short, the amount was meant for the "throw" and not the large blanket, but since it had been improperly shelved, she gave it to me for the "throw" price, which was on clearance. Totally happy about that surprise, that I will be using for my son's Christmas gift!

Awesome deals your officially an scer now theres no turning back
    Hope to see nany more posts from you
    anisa and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriel View Post

Sounds like you had a lot of fun
    Nice deals
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A lot of the Hallowe'en costumes and accessories were 30 to 40% off tonight. Just wondering if it's worth getting what I want now or would the items be marked down first thing on November 1st? I am hoping to get princess dresses for my little girl for dress-up, so I don't need them for Hallowe'en. Any advice from last year's Hallowe'en mark-downs? Thanks.
    Patty Smyth and hijinx25 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^ Most 'holiday' stuff (xmas, st-patty's, easter, etc) usually go up to 90% off. I think you will definitely be able to get costumes at 50% off right after Halloween. As they try to get rid of their stock, the clearances will go from 50, 70 and up to 90% off...but you might want to grab your faves earlier rather than later depending on your store's stock.
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trombonebabe View Post
    A lot of the Hallowe'en costumes and accessories were 30 to 40% off tonight. Just wondering if it's worth getting what I want now or would the items be marked down first thing on November 1st? I am hoping to get princess dresses for my little girl for dress-up, so I don't need them for Hallowe'en. Any advice from last year's Hallowe'en mark-downs? Thanks.
    Last year Halloween clearance actually began BEFORE Halloween, so if it's a costume you are after, keep an eye on it! Most of the costumes were gone before Halloween.
    Patty Smyth and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    Quaker Granola bars at my Target(Hillside Victoria) priced at $1.44 today.
    Thank you!
    Ciel likes this.
    My family currently has a 1 in 20 chance for a trip for 4 anywhere WestJet flies. Please vote for my son if you can spare a moment. https://apps.facebook.com/rfscontest...93?eid=1800024
    *You can vote daily til Nov 12th. - Just click 'LOVE IT' - THANK YOU

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was out in Abbotsford tonight and swung by the Target. Checked to see if they had the clearanced green or blue fitbit zips. They had three of each colour, marked as full price but they were locked into the display. I asked an employee if he could check the price as they were clearanced in other stores. As he scanned the tag, he was giving me the schpeel about how all Targets have their own clearance schedules. Then he exclaimed "Oh these are $18!" I picked up a his and her fitbit. Such a great deal especially with the additional 10% off. Yay!

So if anyone was looking for some, Abby still had 4 close to closing tonight.
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Picked up a Dyson handheld cordless vacuum for 70% this weekend!
    redfox, anisa, super_e and 13 others like this.
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Thread Information