User Tag List

Page 1178 of 1767 FirstFirst ... 178 678 1078 1128 1168 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1188 1228 1278 1678 ... LastLast
Results 17,656 to 17,670 of 26491
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vinyl 95.3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by twofeathers55 View Post
    way to go JETMAN!! I too have qualified, 7 times. All through email. Good luck

GO LEAFS GO!!!
    Awesome twofeathers! Good Luck to you and to everyone!! Keep Trying.
    <!-- GAL -->

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by JETMAN; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 08:18 PM.
    <!-- GAL -->

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!

Left early for the Humane Society - they had a 50 question test for us kitty volunteers - I got 45/50, not bad but thought I'd do better! Anyways, it's good they are checking up to know if everyone knows what they should and shouldn't do for those poor puds. Met some nice ones as usual. One tabby had a sad story - he had been dropped off on someone's doorstep and the woman started to feed him and I guess her neighbor didn't like kitties so they put out food with laundry detergent in it then when the cat came for it they would throw boiling water at it. After that they started slashing the woman's tires!!!! She tired to take it in but her cat viciously attacked it, so she brought him in to the H.S. to try to get him a home!!! What the hell is wrong with people!!!!! Please tell me!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its sad my Soccer team has been axed from the national league. Just a unhappy day for the fans. My mom loved that team last year when she died she asked to be buried in her supporters gear. I guess in life no matter how hard you try you lose the things that are important to you. Well I will remember the good times. I am now glad the last home game I got to see was the tribute game that had for her.
    Last edited by LostOZ; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl1 View Post
    Thanks FF Is That In Trivia?? I got someone confused one time about this.. They had No Idea WHT I was Talking about...
    just click the link below and it will take you there
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/188667-...e-vote-canada/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I LIKE TO DO THIS TO SOME PEOPLE.......
    Like the people you mentioned Ecat who were mean to the poor cat .....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Babygirl1; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Colour Change No Like Blue ALL The Time!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So tired just can't make it .... z z z z z z z

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There was some very funny stuff posted today thanks everybody for trying to make us laugh .................

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This would give you skid marks in your unddies ..............

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats on that 1,000th post CHAR!!! Right On!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Left early for the Humane Society - they had a 50 question test for us kitty volunteers - I got 45/50, not bad but thought I'd do better! Anyways, it's good they are checking up to know if everyone knows what they should and shouldn't do for those poor puds. Met some nice ones as usual. One tabby had a sad story - he had been dropped off on someone's doorstep and the woman started to feed him and I guess her neighbor didn't like kitties so they put out food with laundry detergent in it then when the cat came for it they would throw boiling water at it. After that they started slashing the woman's tires!!!! She tired to take it in but her cat viciously attacked it, so she brought him in to the H.S. to try to get him a home!!! What the hell is wrong with people!!!!! Please tell me!!!!
    Hi ecat, That's just way to sad.You mean the lady's neighbor did all that to the little guy? I'm just a bit confused on how you said it. So one lady was looking after him that someone dropped him off @ her doorstep & her neighbor did all this to him & the one who was taking care him, and also did that to her car? Let me know/or can you explain it a bit more for me please.. I can tell you why people do these kinds of things to animals & people..... CUS THEY ARE SICK IN THEIR FUKEN HEADS & SOME DON"T HAVE ANY BRAINS.. THEY NEED THE SAME TREATMENT DONE TO THEM... SO THEY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TREATED IN THE SAME MANNER.... OUR LAWS NEED TO CHANGE...I DOUBT MOST WOULDN'T EVEN GRASP IT CUS THEY HAVE NO REMORSE OR A FUKEN BRAIN TO KNOW THE DIFFERACE OF RIGHT & WRONG.. Just like people that do something so terrible & get less time Then what Sentance was handed to them.. I wish They would Bring back Capital Punishment. None of this,10 years crap out in 2.. EYE FOR AN EYE... DO NOT GO TO JAIL... Off to the prison to be put to death... PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH That the victoms no mater if your a human or a animal should not have to even feel what they do after someone has hurt then.. No Animal or person ever forget that hurt & torture... I dislike how much of this world is not nice..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like to do this to some people

Like the people you mentioned Ecat who were mean to the poor cat .....

Right on Cass!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi ecat, That's just way to sad.You mean the lady's neighbor did all that to the little guy? I'm just a bit confused on how you said it. So one lady was looking after him that someone dropped him off @ her doorstep & her neighbor did all this to him & the one who was taking care him, and also did that to her car? Let me know/or can you explain it a bit more for me please.. I can tell you why people do these kinds of things to animals & people..... CUS THEY ARE SICK IN THEIR FUKEN HEADS & SOME DON"T HAVE ANY BRAINS.. THEY NEED THE SAME TREATMENT DONE TO THEM... SO THEY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TREATED IN THE SAME MANNER.... OUR LAWS NEED TO CHANGE...I DOUBT MOST WOULDN'T EVEN GRASP IT CUS THEY HAVE NO REMORSE OR A FUKEN BRAIN TO KNOW THE DIFFERACE OF RIGHT & WRONG.. Just like people that do something so terrible & get less time Then what Sentance was handed to them.. I wish They would Bring back Capital Punishment. None of this,10 years crap out in 2.. EYE FOR AN EYE... DO NOT GO TO JAIL... Off to the prison to be put to death... PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH That the victoms no mater if your a human or a animal should not have to even feel what they do after someone has hurt then.. No Animal or person ever forget that hurt & torture... I dislike how much of this world is not nice..

Yes, you've got the story right Cass! That's what happened - the one lady was trying to help the cat out and the neighbor didn't like it so he was being very mean to it and when she tried to bring the cat inside to live with her other cat her cat didn't like it and attacked him. So she didn't know what else to do but bring the poor guy into the H.S. to try to find a home for. Your right about why some people do these horrible thingsThey deserve the same thing done to them. Really......

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

*I WILL GET HIM BACK WATCH THIS.. YOU DON'T MESS WITH US KIDS.. BANG YOUR DEAD.... EVEN THAT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YA!!!!!
    Last edited by Babygirl1; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 10:30 PM.

Thread Information