User Tag List

Page 161 of 338 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5066
Like Tree11943Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow, thank you for sharing 'ottawa'
    ROMEO and ottawa like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had no issue in the past PMing ground beef because it was 500g or 1kg, now they have reduced the size to 475g and 900g for the same $6 price for the small pack, and no longer want to PM because its a package price (it was also a package price before). Not going to pay $6 that is crazy. Looks like I may move on to chicken, we'll see how that goes.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Has anyone been able to find the Smartones turkey sausage and pancakes at walmart?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

looking for a pricematch for apple juice and gatorade this week or next
    ROMEO likes this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

also:

Thank you Anne again!!!

also SABRA HUMMUS at FOOD BASICS 2.99-2.00 pay 99 cents
    ~We bought some before Christmas and they had mid-Feb expiries so you can stock-up). The coupon expres January 31.

about half way down the page on the left hand side.

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...to-15/single/2
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    also:

Thank you Anne again!!!

~We bought some before Christmas and they had mid-Feb expiries so you can stock-up). The coupon expres January 31.

the coupon is 2.00 off when you buy Sabra AND stacys product

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    Has anyone been able to find the Smartones turkey sausage and pancakes at walmart?
    I saw them at Markville Mall Walmart yesterday

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    also:

Thank you Anne again!!!

Where is coupon from?

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Astor yoghurt on sale

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just wanted to mention that the SDM coupons cannot be used at Walmart since they are tied to a loyalty card. I know some people have mentioned using the personalized offers that have the dollar amount on them (i.e. pay 1.99$ for any Kellogg's cereal). Lucky if your Walmart lets you use them! I can see some crazy good deals using those types of coupons!
    Also, coupon zone are 100% legit. I have been told for the longest time that they cannot be used, but they will now take them. I spent a bit of time chatting up the customer service ladies and they were sweet as pie as I asked them a dozen questions :D

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i have checked two walmarts and niether had them, I was hoping to price match them 2/$1 and use the buy 5 save $3 coupon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

delete
    Last edited by lms1979; Wed, Jan 14th, 2015 at 07:18 PM.
    My price, Free! TM

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Just wanted to mention that the SDM coupons cannot be used at Walmart since they are tied to a loyalty card. I know some people have mentioned using the personalized offers that have the dollar amount on them (i.e. pay 1.99$ for any Kellogg's cereal). Lucky if your Walmart lets you use them! I can see some crazy good deals using those types of coupons!
    Also, coupon zone are 100% legit. I have been told for the longest time that they cannot be used, but they will now take them. I spent a bit of time chatting up the customer service ladies and they were sweet as pie as I asked them a dozen questions :D
    @d.ot They are for PMing only.
    If you read the back of CZ coupons that are found in the coupon zone stores you will see that they are a promo exclusively for those stores and would be considered a Competitors coupon and not a true manufactures coupon.

Here are the actual Walmart guidelines http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/243271-...policy-canada/
    FallenPixels post #69 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/243271-...3/#post5397174 is correct.
    procedures for dealing with any competitors coupon; is it must have a stated price to PM too IE: $1 off retail 4.99 , making it a PM to 3.99 which may not be the best deal that week, and there is no double price matching.IE: flyer & CZ coupon
    Most Coupon Zone coupon don't state a price by accepting them the Store manager doesn't follow home office policy/guidelines, which is fine because "Each store manager can adapt the coupon policy as they see fit for their store"
    Let us not forget; these policies are guidelines and at anytime can be revoked for any reason ie: to many people getting overages, abuse of coupons, want to save some for other customers instead of letting you clear their shelves, employee had a bad day, all accepting of coupons is at the sole discretion of the store manager and only the store manager. So be polite, you win some you lose some
    Last edited by lms1979; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 04:52 PM.
    My price, Free! TM

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@lms1979 Not sure I am understanding your coupon zone comment? According to the guidelines, they won't take them because they are typically for a specified $ off (like a manufacturer coupon, but only to be used at specific stores). I am now told they will take them. This is news to me...not sure if my store has been in the dark ages, or if this is something new.

As for the SDM coupons, I have been told that since they are tied to a loyalty card, they cannot accept them. Same goes for Costco coupons or anything else where a membership is required. I have only posted this since I have seen in the past that people have been using SDM personalized coupons at WM. Since there have been a few changes with regards to the guidelines (mainly the ad matching) over the past year, it would not be surprising if changes were implemented to coupons as well. Guess it's ymmv

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some stores will take them without a stated price but it doesn't follow WM rules which is why most ppl don't inc them in PM lists
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information