User Tag List

Page 325 of 613 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Only received 4 regular offers and 2 bonus offers. What up with that?
    Horndogg, janetta and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Peachykeen2007 -wow, how did you get two bp offers for kitchen prep, bath & home decor? You have the longest bp offer list I've seen to date!

I did get Gay Lea butter at Food Basics due to the $2.88 sale (on salted only, not unsalted).

Had 800 pts for PC frozen fruit (on sale at $3.99) so got wild blueberries and dark sweet cherries today. Had 600 pts wub 2 Tostitos (easy-2 bags of Rounds and I believe entry into the PC Plus 1M giveaway contest). Found the one loaf of cracked wheat bread on the 50% off baked goods rack-score! No Farmers Market tea biscuits there-had 200 pts offer.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jan 23rd, 2015 at 04:45 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This program is awesome! Gives you points for the things you already buy. :D
    Ciel, terry2144 and GiorgosHockey like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Not a clue but I will for sure use them!

I honestly have always gotten good offers, I shop there pretty much all the time cause my points do match up for what I need to buy but I haven't spent any of them since I joined

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Peachykeen2007 -wow, how did you get two bp offers for kitchen prep, bath & home decor? You have the longest bp offer list I've seen to date!

I did get Gay Lea butter at Food Basics due to the $2.88 sale (on salted only, not unsalted).

Had 800 pts for PC frozen fruit (on sale at $3.99) so got wild blueberries and dark sweet cherries today. Had 600 pts wub 2 Tostitos (easy-2 bags of Rounds and I believe entry into the PC Plus 1M giveaway contest). Found the one loaf of cracked wheat bread on the 50% off baked goods rack-score! No Farmers Market tea biscuits there-had 200 pts offer.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mooseofmice View Post
    This program is awesome! Gives you points for the things you already buy. :D
    Occasionally, from my perspective. PC Plus is more of a try-it, you-will-buy-it again type of program, not a savings program. If I were able to run and do a shop at RCSS one week, then go on a clothing spree in a Joe Fresh standalone store, I'd expect some changes in my offers within a couple of weeks.

I did notice that the Fortino's flyer has TWO PC Plus points offers: one was on spinach, the other for another produce item. Maybe if I was in the mood for spinach and bacon quiche but not yet...
    terry2144 and GiorgosHockey like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you for share this with us
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.
    GET MAKE UP SAMPLES FOR FREE FROM HERE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I got one really great offer this week: 2000 points on Lysol No-Touch refills. They're at 3.99 at Independent and since my much-refilled originals were showing serious wear (I pry off the top and the plastic starts to crack there), I picked up four new refills and scored 8000 points on that purchase alone.
    Pointsman and terry2144 like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Wow Peachykeen2007, I've stared at your offers a few times now and then stared at my own wishing mine would change to yours .... still waiting but all I see is 100 pts for pears and 200 pts for apples. My goodness, do you spend a lot or shop a lot to get offers like that. I didn't even get any bonus offers this week. I find it's a hit and miss but at least this program is up and running at NF now so that's good news.
    terry2144 and GiorgosHockey like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Occasionally, from my perspective. PC Plus is more of a try-it, you-will-buy-it again type of program, not a savings program. If I were able to run and do a shop at RCSS one week, then go on a clothing spree in a Joe Fresh standalone store, I'd expect some changes in my offers within a couple of weeks.

I did notice that the Fortino's flyer has TWO PC Plus points offers: one was on spinach, the other for another produce item. Maybe if I was in the mood for spinach and bacon quiche but not yet...
    I wish they would take into account how much you have ALREADY bought of an item. I had offers for salad dressing twice in the last two months and bought 10 bottles. So this week, I get an even higher offer for salad dressing. That is nice, but how much salad dressing do you think I need. So a great offer, but useless at the moment.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I didn't get a PC Plus e-mail at all this week, and clicking on last week just takes me to info. on the program now, even though it took me to this week's offers earlier in the week. Weird. Anyone experiencing the same?
    terry2144 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I wish they would take into account how much you have ALREADY bought of an item. I had offers for salad dressing twice in the last two months and bought 10 bottles. So this week, I get an even higher offer for salad dressing. That is nice, but how much salad dressing do you think I need. So a great offer, but useless at the moment.
    I think the program actually is taking into account how much you're buying. It can see that you use this product a lot (doesn't realise you're stocking up like a smart shopper) and therefore is giving you even more rewards to buy it - in an attempt to get you into the store to buy more things. The problem is you've already got enough lol

I'm always getting the same rewards for things that I buy often, but most of them are things that I have to buy continually (meat, potatoes, onions, bananas, broccoli, etc...)
    nessa23 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GiorgosHockey View Post
    I think the program actually is taking into account how much you're buying. It can see that you use this product a lot (doesn't realise you're stocking up like a smart shopper) and therefore is giving you even more rewards to buy it - in an attempt to get you into the store to buy more things. The problem is you've already got enough lol

I'm always getting the same rewards for things that I buy often, but most of them are things that I have to buy continually (meat, potatoes, onions, bananas, broccoli, etc...)
    I have already bought 10 bottles of salad dressing in two months. I do not need anymore! If I only get 6 offers, stop giving me salad dressing offers and give me an offer perhaps for something similar that I have not bought yet or lately. I'm NOT buying more salad dressing JUST BECAUSE of the offer. Give me an offer for some other condiment, and that might get me in the store. That would make more sense if these offers are supposed to be incentive to shop. If we are talking something like fruit I buy weekly, that is a different story, but I am not currently drinking salad dressing lol
    Last edited by annedougherty; Mon, Jan 26th, 2015 at 05:05 PM.
    nessa23 and terry2144 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

really loving this program especially when getting points randomly for items I didn't realize had points.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GiorgosHockey View Post

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I have already bought 10 bottles of salad dressing in two months. I do not need anymore! If I only get 6 offers, stop giving me salad dressing offers and give me an offer perhaps for something similar that I have not bought yet or lately. I'm NOT buying more salad dressing JUST BECAUSE of the offer. Give me an offer for some other condiment, and that might get me in the store. That would make more sense if these offers are supposed to be incentive to shop. If we are talking something like fruit I buy weekly, that is a different story, but I am not currently drinking salad dressing lol
    Same thing happened with dog food for me....I cannot keep 500 lbs of this in my home.
    annedougherty and nessa23 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've noticed this too! I buy my huge bag of cat food, then get an offer for it the week after...I always get an offer for what I just bought! (Especially for expensive items that I don't buy all the time).

Quote Originally Posted by terry2144 View Post
    Same thing happened with dog food for me....I cannot keep 500 lbs of this in my home.
    annedougherty, online and nessa23 like this.

Thread Information