User Tag List

Page 225 of 613 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Fortinos has a crappy 2 page flyer this week

Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They keep offering points on Schneiders Country Naturals Sausages (which we do like). But they don't sell this product anymore at the 3 Loblaws near me....

I feel your pain on this one. I get that offer too (we do like them) and last week, my offer was for 2000 points. My YIG only carries them if they are on sale in the flyer, and only for that one week or until stock runs out (which is usually early in the week). I would buy them, even without the offer if only my store had them.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

My fresh beef offer this week is 400/$1 spent, and the top sirloin is on for $3.99/lb at YIG, best price I have seen it this summer of high beef prices, so I am very happy
    lecale and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Name:  pcAug15.JPG
Views: 578
Size:  38.8 KB
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I need some help guys pretty please. I have another 1,200 points offer on leaf lettuce but can not find it on sale anywhere. Has anyone seen it on sale anywhere? And I mean anywhere as my RCSS really doesn't care who they price match. Thanks.
    BC Gal likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Purple Bunny check out the Hot Buys to PM at WM wiki since your RCSS is open is PMing anywhere...there are a lot of different flyers posted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I need some help guys pretty please. I have another 1,200 points offer on leaf lettuce but can not find it on sale anywhere. Has anyone seen it on sale anywhere? And I mean anywhere as my RCSS really doesn't care who they price match. Thanks.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Purple Bunny check out the Hot Buys to PM at WM wiki since your RCSS is open is PMing anywhere...there are a lot of different flyers posted there.
    yeah, I did, I've posted in a few places so I can hopefully have more chance of a response.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i tried looking for it on flip but nothing came up sorry. good luck
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you seen Metro's flyer? "Lacinato Kale, red or green leaf lettuce" as well as boston and romaine lettuce for 2/$3 ... and organic "red or green leaf lettuce or romaine" is $1.99. I know they aren't free but with your offer, you're going to get an awesome price!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got some crazy offer for Starbucks energy coffee's and energy drinks. 2800 pts each and then 300 pts each in-store. They were $2.99 each with 3100 pts back. I got screwed on the blueberry flavor drinks. I only bought 2 of that flavour and got no online bonus points for them just the instore. I didn't realize til I got home or would have just returned those two. I am not sure if there was a error with that flavor or they instituted some kind of limit? I bought 22 various other ones and got all the points, but 22 seems kind of an odd limit.
    maple7 likes this.

kcoupons
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Zehrs has an in-store offer on chef boyardee which is on for 1.25$ with 1250 pts on each can!!
    torontogal12 and maple7 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I would do a point inquiry on this. I have had it happen where I buy products but different flavours and all but one will go through, I have always done a point inquiry and been awarded the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I got some crazy offer for Starbucks energy coffee's and energy drinks. 2800 pts each and then 300 pts each in-store. They were $2.99 each with 3100 pts back. I got screwed on the blueberry flavor drinks. I only bought 2 of that flavour and got no online bonus points for them just the instore. I didn't realize til I got home or would have just returned those two. I am not sure if there was a error with that flavor or they instituted some kind of limit? I bought 22 various other ones and got all the points, but 22 seems kind of an odd limit.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Was very disappointed in my trip to RCSS today. Had an offer of 200 points for every $1 spent on frozen seafood - no frozen cedar plank salmon. 200 points for every $1 spent on mushrooms - no mushrooms. 600 points for raspberries - they looked squished and close to molding.
    Out of all my offers, I only used one today.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Safeway west flyer has leaf lettuce on this week for .99¢
    Ciel and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I had that offer last week. What an awesome deal! I bought 6 different kinds, three went through and three didn't. I called in a points inquiry last Thursday and due to the high point value, they said I will know within 5 to 7 business days. I plan on returning any of the ones that aren't given points. I'm sure the blueberry ones were just an error. The other two that didn't go through for me were the glass bottle ones. The size wasn't listed in the description but were clearly in the picture. 32 went through for me so I'm sure it wasn't a limit issue.

Thread Information