User Tag List

Page 144 of 560 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    I also used the 1600 Palmolive coupon - it was on sale for 99 cents in my SDM flyer! Since it's less than $1 would it even be given base points I wonder?

No. You would have only gotten the 1600 pts, not any base points since the value is less than $1.00. But still 1600 is a very nice money maker.
    dizzyb, toronto166 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SunandMoon View Post
    Got this confusing offer....600 points for "Greeting card" OR the pictured "Heluva Good Dip"

Attachment 273872

Did anyone get the same offer?
    Too funny! No I did not get this one So jealous!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I received the 20x wus $50 on wed as well. Can I combine it with my 8000pts wus $30 on skincare?
    terry2144 likes this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

receive 2400 bounce points When you purchase any CARLTON GREETING CARD (SINGLE).*
    receive 3200 bounce points When you purchase any BALEA 3 IN 1 CLEANSING CLOTHS.*
    any suggestions I got this offer first time.I want to use them .
    terry2144 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    No. You would have only gotten the 1600 pts, not any base points since the value is less than $1.00. But still 1600 is a very nice money maker.
    That's what I thought! If I had purchased it individually, it would have been 0 points, but instead 1600
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Half off my offers kind if sucked

$0.40 off Lays
    $0.50 off clover leaf
    $1.40 off Tide

I used these in one shop
    20x WUS $50
    $19.99 for Huggies super pack
    2000 points for Pantene Shampoo

Pantene large size was $6.99 plus had a $2 off coupon
    Got some Huggies overnights plus some wipes so got $7 back from Snap and 2000 bonus points

Also had a 20x points when you buy Enfamil formula. I was going to buy some during my earlier shop but I had forgotten my $5 off coupon.

My son is sick so in my third trip to SDM that day I saw liquid enfamil normally $53 now had $20 off in clearance. Yay! So with my 20x coupon, and only spending $33 I got 13111 points (!?!?!). They also had Gerber puffs on clearance 2 @ $3.79 plus $2off plus $0.50 back CO51 and $1 back from Snap.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had the $2.99 Q-tips this week so I picked those up this morning, needed them anyways! I also got $8 off Pampers (trying to build a stockpile before my first baby arrives in May) but after pricing out all the diaper packs after the coupon, the price per diaper was still high. Too bad the coupons expire on Friday and Saturday they have Pampers for $9.99!!!
    toronto166, terry2144 and solace76 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    I had the $2.99 Q-tips this week so I picked those up this morning, needed them anyways! I also got $8 off Pampers (trying to build a stockpile before my first baby arrives in May) but after pricing out all the diaper packs after the coupon, the price per diaper was still high. Too bad the coupons expire on Friday and Saturday they have Pampers for $9.99!!!
    Congrats on the upcoming arrival!!!
    I just posted the VIB coupons. If you use the 3000 points coupon, the box is on sale for $23, so $15 after your coupon. Another $2 off from pampers website: http://www.pampers.ca/diaper-coupons-and-promotions

Or - only buy diapers on bonus point days (there is a 20x coupon today). If you can afford a little more out of pocket initially, diapers are a great way to load up on points! You have to keep in mind though - if you are considering 3000 points are worth about $5-$6.50 (that's where I would put them), you may want to redeem on diapers and practical things as well. I do a lot of purchases that I justify because of the points I get (essentially - buying points), but I am also (usually) a very practical redeemer!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I just posted the VIB coupons. If you use the 3000 points coupon, the box is on sale for $23, so $15 after your coupon. Another $2 off from pampers website: http://www.pampers.ca/diaper-coupons-and-promotions

Or - only buy diapers on bonus point days (there is a 20x coupon today). If you can afford a little more out of pocket initially, diapers are a great way to load up on points! You have to keep in mind though - if you are considering 3000 points are worth about $5-$6.50 (that's where I would put them), you may want to redeem on diapers and practical things as well. I do a lot of purchases that I justify because of the points I get (essentially - buying points), but I am also (usually) a very practical redeemer!
    While I think pampers are the best, Huggies Little Movers are pretty good daytime ones. If you get personalized coupons for then or they are on sale, you can combine with $2 coupon from Huggies site plus if you buy 2 packages of wipes (hopefully they are on sale too cause they can be pricey at SDM, also smart source usually has a $0.50 coupon), you can combine for $9 rebate back from Snap by Groupon (you have to submit the same receipt 3 times to get all the rebate). Plus 3000 points VIB coupon for Huggies Little Movers, plus 2000 points VIB coupon for Huggies wipes. Do it on a 20x day. When all combined, the diapers get pretty cheap.

Congrats and good luck Bella_bamba!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post

Thank you and I just saw your VIB post and printed out a bunch of coupons!! So are we allowed to use coupons with the SDM personalized off coupons?? I thought we weren't allowed? And they do have to be printed right, you can't show your phone? The cashier told me they once allowed it but not anymore.
    toronto166 and terry2144 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    While I think pampers are the best, Huggies Little Movers are pretty good daytime ones. If you get personalized coupons for then or they are on sale, you can combine with $2 coupon from Huggies site plus if you buy 2 packages of wipes (hopefully they are on sale too cause they can be pricey at SDM, also smart source usually has a $0.50 coupon), you can combine for $9 rebate back from Snap by Groupon (you have to submit the same receipt 3 times to get all the rebate). Plus 3000 points VIB coupon for Huggies Little Movers, plus 2000 points VIB coupon for Huggies wipes. Do it on a 20x day. When all combined, the diapers get pretty cheap.

Congrats and good luck Bella_bamba!
    Thank you! So confused about which diapers to buy. I read so many reviews on both so I'm trying to stock up on a few of each and then see what suits the little man best!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you and I just saw your VIB post and printed out a bunch of coupons!! So are we allowed to use coupons with the SDM personalized off coupons?? I thought we weren't allowed? And they do have to be printed right, you can't show your phone? The cashier told me they once allowed it but not anymore.
    I've never had a problem using a manufacturer coupon with a personal coupon, but that may depend on your cashier.. You should have no problem using your $8 off personal offer with a VIB coupon. It says it can't be combined with other points offers (like 20x) I think they are starting to get picky about that one And you have to print them (one page each - yikes!!) Hope they make it so you can show it on your phone though! It's high time!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

So I just came back from shoppers I was waiting for today to buy my vitamins. I got this big idea to try my coupon for spend $30.00 on over the counter medication get 8,000 points. Well it worked on the vitamins, a big surprise to me and the cashier. But, I also asked her to scan the 20X coupon for the spend $50.00 promo today and she didn't want to but then did eventually. Will these points work?
    Last edited by i_love_coupons; Wed, Feb 18th, 2015 at 04:15 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Above you can always check your receipt to confirm If the promotion I'd (a 4 digit code for each personalised offer ) was applied to your transaction
    If it does , you will get the points , if it failed the particular promo I'd for the 20 x will not be present on ur receipt
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you! So confused about which diapers to buy. I read so many reviews on both so I'm trying to stock up on a few of each and then see what suits the little man best!
    I will PM you some of my experience. I will spare everyone else the gory details.
    bella_bamba likes this.

Page 144 of 560 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast

Thread Information